Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Marry, Kaori. Oh, ehm, hm. I mean, she is female, so... boobs? Hm. She likes to bring people food and stuff and cream them. So, she could the same for me? Oh, boy. I really wish she wouldnt be mentally handicapped, then this would be so much easier. I mean would she even understand what this means?

Fuck Noriko, sure why not? I was always disapointed that nothing happened in that one event. And i always had a weakness for punk girls.

Kill Futaba, from marriage last time to getting killed this time. Poor Futaba. Lets just call it a merci kill and move on.

Edit: Well, not too bad, but i really dont have much luck with the marry part. I mean Futaba was okay, but one of the wizards and now one with the mind of a wizard.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I appreciate the wiki updates. But I'm not sure why possible future loli content, that you can presumably avoid, crossed the line when there was already a few scenes with loli content in the game. And narratively plenty of it being implied to have or directly stated to have happened in the past.

I guess though it could have been something along the lines of the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to making the decision to not continue with the game. Which I suppose makes sense.
If you dig around in this thread, there are multiple posts from the developer explicitly stating explicit loli content wouldn't be in the game. My guess is that a lot of people didn't realize that was just Patreon placation.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
If you dig around in this thread, there are multiple posts from the developer explicitly stating explicit loli content wouldn't be in the game. My guess is that a lot of people didn't realize that was just Patreon placation.
I'd consider myself one of those people. I won't lie, the recent direction of the game has me re-evaluating it with my own moral compass. I'm definitely grateful for the options to not access certain scenes. I kind of mentally justify it as witnessing a car crash, in a sense. By reading the story, I do not endorse the actions of the characters, just like by watching a car crash doesn't mean I endorse cars smashing into each other at high velocity. I am just interested in a well told, disturbing story.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes