KaitoDaemon

Sep 23, 2021
How do you apply the update? Just unzip and drop it in the previous version game folder? Also, how do you back up saves? I've never done either and just downloaded the full new release each time instead of just the update.

May 25, 2022
How do you apply the update? Just unzip and drop it in the previous version game folder? Also, how do you back up saves? I've never done either and just downloaded the full new release each time instead of just the update.
You can do that, I believe. I take a slightly more long winded approach where I unzip the update folder and then copy and paste the various files into the same folders in the main game folder. No real reason for that, just an overly developed sense of caution and redundancy in case I cock it up. As for backing up saves I just create a folder when I need to and copy the relevant saves I want to back up to it. There may be a more elegant solution but this works for me.

Tpraga

Jan 9, 2023
Yeah, just like that. But you cannot for example apply 0.40.0 update to 0.38.0 or less. So you can only apply update patch on previous version, in this case 0.39.0

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah, drop the folder named 'game' into the folder with the LiL exe file in it, there should already be a 'game' folder, it'll merge them, accept any overwrites. As for backing up saves, they're in your appdata folder under Renpy/test2[bunch of gibberish numbers]

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Yeah, unpack and place the game folder of the update just over the old version. But it should be 0.39, otherwise this will cause problems. And your LiL savegames should User > yourusername > AppData > Roaming > Renpy > Test2-1577602671.

Edit: Oh, nose, i got tripple ninjaed. :cry:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.40.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [3,94 GB]
- - -

Mac [3,95 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey guys, just so you know when given the option to "See what Nao is doing" on the second event selection page of this update, uhhh, don't do that if you've seen the Nao event already, because it corrupts your save, if you don't it's just the same event.
Can you elaborate on this? Like, is it a bug or a deliberate trap sprung by Selly to fuck players over? What do you mean by corrupts your save exactly?

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Hey guys, just so you know when given the option to "See what Nao is doing" on the second event selection page of this update, uhhh, don't do that if you've seen the Nao event already, because it corrupts your save, if you don't it's just the same event.
Then how can we finish this update ???

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes