• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm happy to see more people creating theories like this, usually people are silent, so I'm really happy to see more new people creating their theories around this, my favorite so far is Akira's and Yumi's already been on reset together.

Notice, if in the next reset Tsuneyo arrives on the roof it will end up ruining many theories because most of them are based on the pregnancy theory so we better try to find some other reason because if this is disproved it will immediately ruin many theories.
I was never interested in Tsuneyo, but then she's the daughter of Wires, gets called by him to avoid the reset party(?), apparently remembers everything all the time (just thinks it's dreams), and if that wasn't enough...

She gets visited by Sekai in Kaori form, and next thing we know she is being controlled by HOPE ??? the daughter of Wires is being controlled by HOPE inside the abandoned city (?) during Pareidolia's season? What the hell? And then she starts spouting about how HOPE will bring righteous vengeance against those that conspire to bring an eternal spring.

There's a lot I'm interested in regarding her now.

Reactions: crustlord12
Dec 18, 2020
If I recall correctly, it has been touched upon how, regardless of how "uncomfortable" her sessions with Akira may have been, they were also special to her in a way that an adult actually was paying attention to her and seeing her as able to be more than she was, instead of a waste of space. So, that she'd kiss him back in "this town has two halves", makes sense. I don't think her feelings only started after resets.
<...>
But what I mean by that is that, even before the resets, Akira actually saw something in her and that may have led somewhere (perhaps even not sexual). And Yumi does seem to protect Akira a lot, and he seems to have a lot of blackouts with her. So yeah, you might have a point somewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like this headcanon/theory. But I feel like I miss something...

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

I like this headcanon/theory. But I feel like I miss something...

Actual headcanon stuff, Akira talking to Wires Pareidolia about Yumi:

Real talk now, I've been rewatching all of Yumi's events - and the amount of shit she has to endure with Akira, and yet keeps blushing and giving him chances really borders on the supernatural. Which is helped by the amount of times he blacks out with her.

It really makes you think about how if not for Wires, or Nodoka, they'd have probably hooked up naturally anyway. Hell, given what Pareidolia showed by cycling her in different outfits while talking to him, they most likely have many times over.

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Also, despite trying to remain objective, i hate Nodoka for the single reason of enacting sexual violence against Yumi. All the rest she does is tolerable for me in terms of the story, but yep, that was way too much. I don't even know why, it's not that different from what Kirin did to Ayane, and yet, for some reason, I can't let it go.
I hate Nodoka for that and I also get so angry during the scene where she assaults Makoto in the shower. Other things she has done bother me as well so I started skipping some of her events/dialog (barely understand them anyway). I've read the discussions from others about her and they are likely right. I don't want to argue those points, but I can't stop disliking the bitch.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Real talk now, I've been rewatching all of Yumi's events - and the amount of shit she has to endure with Akira, and yet keeps blushing and giving him chances really borders on the supernatural. Which is helped by the amount of times he blacks out with her.
Well, i am sure the supernatural has something to do with it. But on the other hand, she never had anyone who cared in her life. Sure she got a lot of shit to endure with him. But on the other hand even his half assed attemps to help her get a job, is i think already much more as she ever got from most people in her life.

Then he was sort of involved in reconnect her with her mother and even tho this wasnt perfect and her relationship with her mother is less then ideal. He is still partial responsible for her life getting better.

And i know there is that optional scene in the locker room that sort of does infere with that and makes it a bit harder to understand what she does think about him. So i guess it might be better to just ignore that event to understand it.

It is just that i so far still havent gotten my head around why she was aware of the resets at least for a while. I mean it wouldnt have made sense if she actually got to the roof top. But how it is, it is actually more confusing then it actually does answer anything.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Where am I supposed to find answers to "life of Prizes"?
I don't mean guide, but in-game?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I hate the puzzles inside this game...
Then i want to change my former post slightly from been a joke. To a serious suggestion. I used to hate the puzzles, now that i read the code, it doesnt bother me anymore because i can just look up the answer right away.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
I mean, Yumi is definitely special - and not only because she's the hottest girl in the game. Now, personal opinions aside, I do think there is more to her.
Tie between these two for me.
Put Yumi in a fancy dress, cut her hair hime-style, and they'll look like sisters. Keep in mind Yumi doesn't have access to quality cosmetics, food, or clothing like Touka does and manages to look about as good (through Koikatsu, anyway. It's limited. For all we know, they might have vastly different faces, and we wouldn't be able to tell. Touka does seem to be a little bigger, though...)

Yumi honestly isn't dumb. She has a good brain. She lacks knowledge due to laziness (likely stemming from her fear of failure rather than an outright inclination towards idleness) and a poor upbringing. Were she raised in a wealthy and disciplined household like the Tsukioka's, I believe she would be something close to another Touka.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Where am I supposed to find answers to "life of Prizes"?
I don't mean guide, but in-game?
I only remember some:
Stairs: Happy event IIRC same event that gives lotery number.
Breath: don't remember exact event but refers to Ami breathing.
Favorite fabric: in the song lyrics.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes