• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Why?
Is it because he bans everyone on his discord?
Well, that is also a reason why he is an arrogant dick. But iirc the fact that his game no longer gets updated on the front page has to do with his very, very nice DRM. But dont quote me on that. I might missremember and the actual reason was something different. But in the end it will still come down to Sel been a huge dick. So i just really dont care about the details.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Well, that is also a reason why he is an arrogant dick. But iirc the fact that his game no longer gets updated on the front page has to do with his very, very nice DRM. But dont quote me on that. I might missremember and the actual reason was something different. But in the end it will still come down to Sel been a huge dick. So i just really dont care about the details.
DRM? How did he manage to... DRM a fucking H-game? Genuinely curious

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
DRM? How did he manage to... DRM a fucking H-game? Genuinely curious
I dont know about the technical details, mostly because i just dont care. But if you want to see it in action, install the carepackages without the DRM patch and say goodbye to your savegames.

Which is the reason why you always should make a backup of your savegames when a new version drops.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like this headcanon/theory. But I feel like I miss something...
The resets according to Maya were mostly the same in Chapter 1, except:
  • Ami never became a maid.
  • Maya never got that scarf.
  • Maya may not have been having Upside-down dreams prior.
  • Kaori and the Shapeshifter may have not been around.
  • Yumi presumably never stopped him from walking into static 3 weeks in, like in this timeline.
  • Sensei seemed to be more irritating, curious, and compassionate in this timeline, based off Maya's reactions, which probably affected Maya and everyone else, in this timeline.
  • Makoto may not have Blue Jayed, as Maya didn't seem used to Sensei even being on the roof outside of resets, let alone with someone else.
  • Things post Chapter 1 (like the school being swallowed) never happened, Sensei rarely ever made it to Winter, and never past the 3rd Reset (the first time Ayane made it to the roof and didn't survive).
Sensei was also apparently switching personalities and raping people far more often, and he apparently died a few times, was broken by Maya a lot, and sometimes failed immediately in his "new life", so Maya created that Journal to help him a little.

Also if Psycho Ami is a thing, that probably happened a lot because I guess Maya kept trying to tell Ami for centuries of resets apparently, before giving up.

The creepy Yumi detentions were likely pre resets, and he apparently did stuff like stare at her and stalk her:
Sensei seemed to have a lot of lust for her:

As for Maya, pre resets, I doubt she considered anyone besides Sekai, Niki, and Noriko, as a possible threat when it came to Sensei. The big titted bully probably wasn't worth her time. Ironically, Yumi may have reminded Sensei of Niki, based off how he compares the two:

Actual headcanon stuff, Akira talking to Wires about Yumi:

Real talk now, I've been rewatching all of Yumi's events - and the amount of shit she has to endure with Akira, and yet keeps blushing and giving him chances really borders on the supernatural. Which is helped by the amount of times he blacks out with her.

It really makes you think about how if not for Wires, or Nodoka, they'd have probably hooked up naturally anyway. Hell, given what Pareidolia showed by cycling her in different outfits while talking to him, they most likely have many times over.
USER2/Wire god talks like this:
That was likely Pareidolia who was comparing Sensei to Sekai, and Yumi to young Sensei, since it was in lower case which is a habit of it's. Pareidolia seems interested in Yumi's family, with Kaori possibly being it's Yasu.

Most Yumi things seem to reek of Pareidolia, tbh. He even forced Sensei to blurt out he wanted to fuck her in Yumi's recent 'Frog Boy' Event:

Last edited:

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
I dont know about the technical details, mostly because i just dont care. But if you want to see it in action, install the carepackages without the DRM patch and say goodbye to your savegames.

Which is the reason why you always should make a backup of your savegames when a new version drops.
you know despite all mentioned above, i would still prefer every dev would be more like him and not other way around, cause in spite of everything he's one of the very few devs who always delivers updates on time, and updates are quite big, versus many nice devs who in 2-3+ months deliver just few thousands words of text and 5 new scenes of content. if it takes dev being a bit arrogant to deliver results, he can be 10 times worse for all i care, just deliver content.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
  • Yumi presumably never stopped him from walking into static 3 weeks in, like in this timeline.
  • Sensei seemed to be more irritating, curious, and compassionate in this timeline, based off Maya's reactions, which probably affected Maya and everyone else, in this timeline.
  • Makoto may not have Blue Jayed, as Maya didn't seem used to Sensei even being on the roof outside of resets, let alone with someone else.
  • Things post Chapter 1 (like the school being swallowed) never happened, Sensei rarely ever made it to Winter, and never past the 3rd Reset (the first time Ayane made it to the roof and didn't survive).
Sensei was also apparently switching personalities and raping people far more often, and he apparently died a few times, was broken by Maya a lot, and sometimes failed immediately in his "new life", so Maya created that Journal to help him a little.

Also if Psycho Ami is a thing, that probably happened a lot because I guess Maya kept trying to tell Ami for centuries of resets apparently, before giving up.

The creepy Yumi detentions were likely pre resets, and he apparently did stuff like stare at her and stalk her:

As for Maya, pre resets, I doubt she considered anyone besides Sekai, Niki, and Noriko, as a possible threat when it came to Sensei. The big titted bully probably wasn't worth her time. Ironically, Yumi may have reminded Sensei of Niki, based off how he compares the two:

USER2/Wire god talks like this:
That was likely Pareidolia who was comparing Sensei to Sekai, and Yumi to young Sensei, since it was in lower case which is a habit of it's. Pareidolia seems interested in Yumi's family, with Kaori possibly being it's Yasu.

Most Yumi things seem to reek of Pareidolia, tbh. He even forced Sensei to blurt out he wanted to fuck her in Yumi's recent 'Frog Boy' Event:
What is the static you speak of?
Who is the shapeshifter?

Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
Real talk now, I've been rewatching all of Yumi's events - and the amount of shit she has to endure with Akira, and yet keeps blushing and giving him chances really borders on the supernatural. Which is helped by the amount of times he blacks out with her.
I was always under the impression that his attractiveness to these girls was being aided by the supernatural to some extent because even Akira says multiple times it makes no sense why these girls get stuck on him the way they do. Matter of fact the only ones that make sense to me realistically are Chika(naivety, projecting her dreams in desires onto Sensei after he gave her a single crumb of stability), Futaba(self-esteem issues), and Makoto(ingrained desire for male validation with her being a daddy's girl and the fact that said father is now absent). The rest of them just develop feelings seemingly out of nowhere, though I guess it can all be dismissed with Sensei being the only guy around and teenagers being teenagers.

Reactions: wilhermans

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
you know despite all mentioned above, i would still prefer every dev would be more like him and not other way around, cause in spite of everything he's one of the very few devs who always delivers updates on time, and updates are quite big, versus many nice devs who in 2-3+ months deliver just few thousands words of text and 5 new scenes of content. if it takes dev being a bit arrogant to deliver results, he can be 10 times worse for all i care, just deliver content.
You know that this always depends on what game you are making? There are developers out there who actually drawn this shit, that takes a lot longer as just pose the stuff with KK. Then, he gets enough monies that he can do this as his mainjob, for a lot of games out there the developers still have to work to get food on the table. And last but not least -at least what i can think of in the two minutes i write this post- LiL is a linear game. Different choices dont really matter and that of course increases the amount of content most people see, compared to a game that really does branch a lot, and is also a lot less work, because in the end all he has is one straight line to think off and maybe an optional event here, a bit of changed dialogue there.

Just simply saying, every developer should make big updates every single month, is just naive and stupid and has nothing to do with reality, because that demand ignores simple facts.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What is the static you speak of?
Who is the shapeshifter?
Back in early Chapter 1's "Not Even Me" Main Event, Sensei is walking towards static when Yumi aka A Voice From Far Away, calls out to him:

The Shapeshifter is known as Himawari by fans:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Back in early Chapter 1's "Not Even Me" Main Event, Sensei is walking towards static when Yumi aka A Voice From Far Away, calls out to him:

The Shapeshifter is known as Himawari by fans:
Ah, her...

But I still don't understand what is the meaning behind the static...

What have they done to my Rin :sob:

1714931862653.png

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There are two primary causes of static.

1) Angels are speaking near him. You may have seen some dialogue boxes of sssssss and kkkkkk. This is static.
2) Sensei is perceiving something his mind isn't ready for. As a defensive measure, he's obscuring those things with static.
3) When he's in danger of breaking completely, as a form of mental and emotional shutdown.

Reactions: BlackDays

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah, her...

What have they done to my Rin :sob:

View attachment 3605830
Presumably if Sensei went into it, it would have erased his personality.

Overall: Yumi may be the reason Sensei made it to the first reset as Sensei in this timeline.

Maya also seemed to imply this hadn't happened prior:
Not to mention it seemed to lead to this conversation in the Chapter 1 'Ponytail' Main Event that was seemingly new to Maya Prime.

It also may have led to Sensei forcing himself on Yumi, etc, etc. Quite an important Event overall from a timeline perspective.

Dec 18, 2020
I see, so it is likely the current Sensei somehow changed way more than any other iterations of him (at least according to Maya's memory,). But why? Maybe previous Sensei did something that let current one change so much? Or Pareidolia, the weakest amongst the Trinity, finally have intervened?

So, it is likely that Yumi would have ended up being the next victim of Akira's predatory behavior, if it weren't for the resets. But is that just a simple lust towards one of the girls? Maybe not, after all, as you, DeSkel, mentioned, Akira sees in Yumi a bit of Niki. So maybe he did tried to groom her into love him before resets? Cuz it is unlikely that the original Sensei would have slept with every girl in his class, because he didn't think everything was a game, like the current Sensei does at the start. So he may end up moving slow with her, seeing Yumi as his new possible love interest. Alas, resets started and so the predator-ish behavior goes to the max, so it may be the reason why he assaulted her in the first reset.

But hey, my headcanon is still intact, I guess. Yumi IS the special for Akira, even if he doesn't realize it. But the idea of the two of them meeting reset together is still interesting though...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I see, so it is likely the current Sensei somehow changed way more than any other iterations of him (at least according to Maya's memory,). But why? Maybe previous Sensei did something that let current one change so much? Or Pareidolia, the weakest amongst the Trinity, finally have intervened?

So, it is likely that Yumi would have ended up being the next victim of Akira's predatory behavior, if it weren't for the resets. But is that just a simple lust towards one of the girls? Maybe not, after all, as you, DeSkel, mentioned, Akira sees in Yumi a bit of Niki. So maybe he did tried to groom her into love him before resets? Cuz it is unlikely that the original Sensei would have slept with every girl in his class, because he didn't think everything was a game, like the current Sensei does at the start. So he may end up moving slow with her, seeing Yumi as his new possible love interest. Alas, resets started and so the predator-ish behavior goes to the max, so it may be the reason why he assaulted her in the first reset.

But hey, my headcanon is still intact, I guess. Yumi IS the special for Akira, even if he doesn't realize it. But the idea of the two of them meeting reset together is still interesting though...
Where do you get all this Lore from?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
IIRC Maya also says there are resets with different girls in class and even some that don't have all the girls in class, only the girls from the other school never happened before.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes