Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Maya and Noriko aren't HOPE and WIRES, they are their agents whether they are aware of it or not
Huh, especially because of the second pic message from noriko, i wonder if she been into really weird stuff has anything to do with this. Because i have to say, been okay with been used as a unconscious fucktoy, or getting cut is... weird to say the very least. Btw how come that both girls you call agents of different gods are into punish themself? Just think of yasu's blindfolded phase. And she did it with fucking duct tape. I am actually surprised the girl still has eyebrows.

Aug 20, 2021
Tsuneyo, Osako and Yuki are tossed into an arena to engage in combat. Last one standing wins.

Who’s walking out the victor?

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Tsuneyo, Osako and Yuki are tossed into an arena to engage in combat. Last one standing wins.

... Tsuneyo is gonna make Ramen out of them... she has weapons... also she has super-strenght...
... Osako is probably gonna break all of them...
... Yuki will break her own spinal cord due to aging...

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018

Only Tsuneyo was ever completely open about her willingness to kill. I wont doubt that yuki would be able to stand her own in most normal fights, because i am sure she would fight dirty, but in the end she doesnt really feel like a fighter. And Osako i would guess has lost a lot of her combat skills over the time she did just train beginners. So yeah, i bet on tsuneyo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

smegvondaboo

Jun 28, 2019
I think the issue with Nodokafest feeling out of place is because it was out of place. During , Rin says it is 30 minutes before the cheer contest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm betting what happened is Sel wrote that with the intention of having it in the middle of the day, then moved it to the end forgetting to edit that part. Otherwise that dialog makes no sense.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sure. Here is one. Why do yall think that Maya is related to Hope and not the wire God? (From what I am skimming through DeSkel15s messages right now) Please bear with me I am low IQ so I could be totally off or missed stuff but I thought she was an offspring of the wire god as: The weird council of Mayas all have hex names which is machine like, she doesnt go to the old district where I am pretty sure the machine god is buried though also tied with her thing with Noriko, lots of Maya nailed to crosses and other things paralleling Jesus and being the child of a god, she was threatened to be rebooted in the scare room by the machine god whom I thought was being mimiced by hope or the other god to fuck with her, and her name is Maya a programming language.

My thought was she was a part of the machine god that broke away. Which I recall a big thing was saying the machine god in the exposition dump was it never actively participated, at least before, and only tried to correct things like all the errors Akira sees when shit gets too messed up it steps in. Sending an avatar out to reset the universe is pretty on brand of only stepping in when things are wrong.

Then the Romeo and Juliet/star loves metaphor with her and protag, I was pretty sure Akira is a spawn of Hope literally trying to breed in a new generation of worshipers. Which would then set him up on the Montague and her the... uhh other one. I slept through lit class.
Maya is likely related to the Wire god/USER2/Calm god (Computer/Tree/Roots/Science incarnate god, etc):
  • In the Chapter 1 'Baby Finches' Happy Event, the Maya in it actually seems to tell Sensei about this god.
  • In the 2nd Reset, in Chapter 1's Main Event 'Changing of Seasons', Maya looks away while saying she doesn't know anything about this god, which likely means she's trying to hide things.
  • Then in Chapter 2's Main Event 'The Scary Room', Maya immediately reacts to what seems like USER2 accessing the Terminal, and she seems to understand it's capabilities enough to be terrified. Then she seems to communicate with it.
It also does seem like this god may have control over resets, and may be the one that Maya prays to, to Reset things. Maya seemed to start questioning her own survival after the Scary Room, implying she thought she was mostly safe until this god seemed to turn on her.

Not sure about the offspring thing when it comes to Maya, but Tsuneyo seems like she might fit this role in relation to this god. There's a few implications that Mr. Tojo may be this god or at least in league with it.

The Mayas may actually be related to a god/USER that isn't involved much anymore, since Long Maya claimed to be a freelancer in the 'Second Sun' Happy Event. The whole Untitled Children's Show thing is still quite a mystery though. They may be related to Nao/The Xoanon, as the 'Mother's Milk' Happy Event that it shows up in, is initially accessed through that show. (There's a few other reasons for this theory, but nothing concrete.)

As for HOPE and Maya:
  • HOPE does/did seem to want Maya. Specifically, Maya Prime. At least, according to Yasu in Chapter 3's 'The Legacy of Thaum Pt. IV' Main Event (Assuming her god is HOPE/Callous god/Lust Eater/Caps lock guy/USER1(?), etc).
  • AmIOkay Maya seems related to HOPE, with her and HOPE having a somewhat friendly conversation in the 'How I feel' Happy Event while she's being violated in a chair.
    • Which seems referenced by the Angels in the background of 'The Scary Room' Main Event, implying HOPE was at least observing that event, since the Angels refer to themselves as Watchers. Also mentioned a seed was planted so there was likely something planned for Maya.
  • In the Chapter 2 'The Light of Last Summer' Main Event (Nodoka's book seems named after), HOPE forces Sensei to watch AmIOkay Maya being raped, and shows Sensei in the chair being violated, so, there's something there.
Maya may be related to all the gods and stuff in some way, as even Pareidolia and Sekai seem to hold a grudge against her.

Maya's shrine also seems to be related to a god, but it's not clear which one. Yasu could smell a god on Sensei from visiting it, as she noted in her Chapter 2 'The Hole That Swallowed Everything' Event.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I just made it all up pretty cool to see everyone talking about a random conspiracy
I trusted you! I did believe you did draw attention to something i havent noticed because the gods are the worst impleted part of the whole story i barely can pay attention to without press the crtl key hard. :(

Oct 1, 2023
I trusted you! I did believe you did draw attention to something i havent noticed because the gods are the worst impleted part of the whole story i barely can pay attention to without press the crtl key hard. :(
Alright look, the thing is that when I said to swap the names of the girls, I said it so that people noticed that it looked like a parallel to what the gods were doing with Akira. I wasn't exactly lying, just giving people some hints. Of course they are not HOPE and WIRES but there's a big secret here

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Alright look, the thing is that when I said to swap the names of the girls, I said it so that people noticed that it looked like a parallel to what the gods were doing with Akira. I wasn't exactly lying, just giving people some hints. Of course they are not HOPE and WIRES but there's a big secret here
I jest. But you still got me with that post. ;)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I jest. But you still got me with that post. ;)
Fortunately, I'm immune to any of these tricks because I already know that the HOPE we see is a fake. AmIOkay points out that he and the angels start glitching and repeating the same things over and over, that the child born from her and Akira is called HOPE, which they then teach how to reset the world for them, and most importantly, that HOPE is the thing with feathers.

Therefore, we can only assume that the current HOPE is a sham, while the real one is manifested and acting to protect his friends.

May you all rest easy now that the mystery is solved. Praise be.

EDIT: guys, this is a joke, c'mon

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
... Tsuneyo is gonna make Ramen out of them... she has weapons... also she has super-strenght...
... Osako is probably gonna break all of them...
... Yuki will break her own spinal cord due to aging...
After the death ball incident, I don't think anyone can win against Tsuneyo in a physical fight. Osako has techniques though, so maybe if Tsuneyo doesn't have her katanas there'd be some fight there. Then again, if we're including weapons, Ayane has automatic rifles and is immune to bullets (probably due to Himawari).

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Hope calling himself "The thing with feathers" is pretty much a pun to discribe it's name.

From wiki:
"Hope" is the thing with feathers
"'Hope' is the thing with feathers" is a lyric poem in ballad meter written by American poet Emily Dickinson.

We know Sel has a thing for poems, it's all over the place.
Doesn't make Hope bird related, unless that was the purpose for including the relation.

I also didn't read the article, so maybe there is more to it, like, what the poem(s) is/are about. But i personally don't think so.

I just made it all up pretty cool to see everyone talking about a random conspiracy
Or you did it because subconsciously you remembered something, or you're afraid because it seems silly.
But at least Maya is very likely in cahoots with one or more gods.
As someone else pointed already out "The Scary Room" seems to imply this.

Another thing is the four colored silhouettes somewhere during a happy/reset event, i think after solving one of the puzzles.
They applaud him for making it there: "You did it", "We knew you'd make it", something like that.

If you look into the files (i think it's definitions.rpy) the color codes used for those four match exactly four girls/women we know.
One of them is Maya.
I'm not really sure what thats supposed to mean, but it puts those four at least in a different league.
Could make them the four gods, could tie them to the four gods. Could be Sel trying to confuse people.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Well, this is very interesting, isn't it? On the night he recovers his first memory (through Niki's letters), Yasu tells Akira Maya was waiting for him on the roof (also that summer is coming, and that the rumbling has stopped), and when he gets there we have: Maya on one building, Noodles on a billboard, and Himawari just chilling on yet another building.

So, yeah, Noodles and Himawari (USER2 and USER4/who the hell knows?) just chilling through Akira being able to recover who he was for the first time ever, and Maya completely out of the loop. Make of it what you will.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Lastly, on a final note, I'm curious if Akira had his eyes change when Sekai died, or when he entered the Wishing Well, cause it's fine here:
Didn't Makoto take on the scribbled/static eyes between her suicide and the reset?
If the sort of undeath between being resurrected and actually having everything put back in proper order is what we're hypothesizing the wishing well is now, then probably the later.
Also remember that after the reset, other than I think Akira and Maki, nobody, including Makoto seems to remember that entire debacle where she was just broken after she killed herself. Similar to how memories of the previous incarnation of Akira are fleeting and few, and those of the one before seemingly gone altogether for everyone but Maya prime. So possibly similar logic.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Fortunately, I'm immune to any of these tricks because I already know that the HOPE we see is a fake. AmIOkay points out that he and the angels start glitching and repeating the same things over and over, that the child born from her and Akira is called HOPE, which they then teach how to reset the world for them, and most importantly, that HOPE is the thing with feathers.

Therefore, we can only assume that the current HOPE is a sham, while the real one is manifested and acting to protect his friends.

May you all rest easy now that the mystery is solved. Praise be.
John actually seemed to get depowered by Frog Boy, human frog:
So, whatever's going on there is probably now in that Frog on Nao-chan's head, which is probably going to start growing, then spitting out giant eggs like the giant frog in the Pareidolia Mall:
or something.

Well, this is very interesting, isn't it? On the night he recovers his first memory (through Niki's letters), Yasu tells Akira Maya was waiting for him on the roof (also that summer is coming, and that the rumbling has stopped), and when he gets there we have: Maya on one building, Noodles on a billboard, and Himawari just chilling on yet another building.

So, yeah, Noodles and Himawari (USER2 and USER4/who the hell knows?) just chilling through Akira being able to recover who he was for the first time ever, and Maya completely out of the loop. Make of it what you will.
Sensei's eyes seemed to change after Sekai's death:
His "World" ended.

Btw, Noodles and The Shapeshifter/Himawari may actually be working with Sekai:
That poetry may be related to Sekai. The Shapeshifter also seemed to be the Narrator talking about Restoring, and possibly the reason Sekai was Restored during Beachmas.

She seemed to regret it afterwards though, if this was her:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 294 Votes