TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not surprised at the current leaders haha. Uta/Io are just such an interesting dynamic and so many people are just dying for some legit lewd content from one or both of them.

If Chika/Rin were a combo there though I would be willing to bet that one might smash past >.>

Edit: Niki/Noriko gravure option when? *sips tea*

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Not surprising he's trying to drum up some interest, his SS pledge amount dipped below $9k today.
I just heard the number $8500 after subscribestar monthly subscription reset. It is a month without release, but still a major loss

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
How does the care package drm work? I've seen there's a whole procedure that you're supposed to do if you use it and then want to go back to the main game, but couldn't you just extract a second instance of the game, view the care packages in that, and then go back to the first install?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
How does the care package drm work? I've seen there's a whole procedure that you're supposed to do if you use it and then want to go back to the main game, but couldn't you just extract a second instance of the game, view the care packages in that, and then go back to the first install?
Both versions would still save to the same folder so your saves would still be deleted if you tried that.

kingmalla

Feb 6, 2020
Hey this is my first time commenting so my excuses in advance if this is not the right place. But i downloaded the game and the care packages and it did run normally the first time but when i closed the game and started up again i got the 'parsing the script failed' error then i went and downloaded the gui.rpy and script.rpy from the drm disable patch and installed it and now i get this error... please can somebody help me i am lost at what i am supposed to do.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Phone.rpy", line 1, in script
init 1 python:
File "game/Phone.rpy", line 113, in <module>
getContacts()
File "game/Phone.rpy", line 76, in getContacts
Contact("rika", "Rika", "Rokuhara", rika_custom_name, Color("#D18E77"), rika_love, -1, rikanumber, False),
NameError: global name 'rika_love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
init 1 python:
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
getContacts()
Contact("rika", "Rika", "Rokuhara", rika_custom_name, Color("#D18E77"), rika_love, -1, rikanumber, False),

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hug Simulator 0.40.0
Sun Jun 02 20:18:49 2024

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Hey this is my first time commenting so my excuses in advance if this is not the right place. But i downloaded the game and the care packages and it did run normally the first time but when i closed the game and started up again i got the 'parsing the script failed' error then i went and downloaded the gui.rpy and script.rpy from the drm disable patch and installed it and now i get this error... please can somebody help me i am lost at what i am supposed to do.

While running game code:
init 1 python:
getContacts()

Full traceback:
init 1 python:
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
getContacts()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hug Simulator 0.40.0
... congrats ...
... you bricked your game ...
... you have to reinstall the whole game ...
... put the gui.rpy and the picture inside of it ...
... put the care packages in ...
... play the game ...

Aug 20, 2021

While running game code:
init 1 python:
getContacts()

Full traceback:
init 1 python:
getContacts()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hug Simulator 0.40.0
That script.rpy and gui.rpy in the OP is outdated. They haven't bothered to really update it for whatever reason, but here you go, this script.rpy in the attachment is for 0.40 and the gui.rpy is up to date and will disable the DRM. You don't need any extra pictures or steps or whatever. The gui.rpy will get rid of it. Always be sure to back up your saves just in case, though. You never know.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020

While running game code:
init 1 python:
getContacts()

Full traceback:
init 1 python:
getContacts()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hug Simulator 0.40.0
You're supposed to patch it before opening the game with packages installed. Doing it after it broke your game is akin to putting a bandage over your cut-off leg.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
That script.rpy and gui.rpy in the OP is outdated. They haven't bothered to really update it for whatever reason, but here you go, this script.rpy in the attachment is for 0.40 and the gui.rpy is up to date and will disable the DRM. You don't need any extra pictures or steps or whatever. The gui.rpy will get rid of it. Always be sure to back up your saves just in case, though. You never know.
... huh ...
... I got the one from OP and it worked ...

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Yeah I dunno, the gui.rpy might still be okay actually. But the script.rpy definitely is outdated in case you need it since there have been many updates since that post’s last edit.
... oh, I haven't used script.rpy ...
... I also miss your old pfp ...
... Where is my favorite mug stealer :(

• Sad
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

kingmalla

Feb 6, 2020
ty so much <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes