Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I really like yours too! Did you make it yourself or did you get it from somewhere?

Also I won’t deny I miss your Comrade Niki pfp sometimes :LOL:
I totally forgot, but now I miss her too! Almost makes me to want to put her back. I'll think about it.

Yes, this is my generated sith Ami:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 1, 2023
I just heard the number $8500 after subscribestar monthly subscription reset. It is a month without release, but still a major loss
I don't wanna defend Selebus but I hope it doesn't keep going too low so he can keep doing his game, but this can also be an incentive for him to increase the quality.

If there's anyone who deserves to lose all their income is Sad Crab, and unfortunately IW still generates like more than twice the amount of money

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
was it planned for this month to be missed? Can't remember the last planned image showing dates for updated

Aug 20, 2021
Not to repeat what’s already been said before too much, but I can’t wait for the image previews to start coming back out this month. I’ve certainly missed them and it’ll give us some new stuff to talk about/speculate on.

Luckily Sel will be back to developing the game starting tomorrow. Praise be!

We got some bangers in terms of events coming up too. 3 Io events, 2 Uta, 2 Noriko, 2 Imani, 2 Wakana, not to mention Yasu’s 3 events are no doubt gonna go fuckin’ insane with how she’s been foreshadowing certain things. And that’s obviously not even all of them.

Like dude… Maybe I’m overhyping this a little bit, but this update looks like it’s gonna be stacked.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
We got some bangers in terms of events coming up too. 3 Io events, 2 Uta, 2 Noriko, 2 Imani, 2 Wakana, not to mention Yasu’s 3 events are no doubt gonna go fuckin’ insane with how she’s been foreshadowing certain things. And that’s obviously not even all of them.
It's all of those? I thought it was just Io, Uta and Yasu. Wakana and Imani events, huh... If it was just Wakana, it could have to do with Sekai stuff again, but if we have both Imani and Wakana stuff it could have to do with Osako being a dumb idiot that is intent on destroying a perfectly fine relationship.

Maybe they'll talk about relationship problems and Osako's insistence for Wakana to have sex with a man? (which again there's only one option praise be). Oh, but last time they're together I think it was when Imani and Wakana asked Karin to ask her father about Sekai - so maybe it will circle back to that. Karin did say that he remembered her not replying to anyone that called her by her family name...

Edit: a good question, now that I think about it, do you guys think Osako realises that she's telling Wakana to have sex with Akira? Cause she's saying "a man", but who else would that be, and she's already kind of jealous of Akira for many reasons.

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Edit: a good question, now that I think about it, do you guys think Osako realises that she's telling Wakana to have sex with Akira? Cause she's saying "a man", but who else would that be, and she's already kind of jealous of Akira for many reasons.
I find it hard to imagine she's suggesting anything else; Wakana's obsession with decoding Akira's trauma seems very nonplatonic. As stupid as she's being I think she might realize that directly calling out Wakana's feelings isn't a good move.

I also find it interesting that Osako's very bad advice to Molly was to fight for her crush no matter what, yet here she's on the winning side of a love triangle and her solution is to push for the other relationship to happen. Crazy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Both versions would still save to the same folder so your saves would still be deleted if you tried that.

So just loading the game / watching the scenes does it? It doesn't need to actually load your save game to corrupt it?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So the game has a toooon of moments that i need to decipher.Japanese/flipped sentences/ceasars etc.Since im a lorefag im really excited for this game so i want to catalogue everything beautifully to be able to piece together the lore.How do you guys go about it?Just re watch everything after youre done with the game?Cause rn the only way i can think is screenshoting everything that i TLed and seperating it into folders.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
So the game has a toooon of moments that i need to decipher.Japanese/flipped sentences/ceasars etc.Since im a lorefag im really excited for this game so i want to catalogue everything beautifully to be able to piece together the lore.How do you guys go about it?Just re watch everything after youre done with the game?Cause rn the only way i can think is screenshoting everything that i TLed and seperating it into folders.
Go into the , search for the event name, check the secrets tab.

Most of them will be there, for what isn't you'll have to translate or ask for help here.

Also, we love to talk about theories, so anytime you want to ask around, post something here (it helps if you mention the event name/include screenshots) - might be a good idea to mention where you are in the game too (chapter or relation to a specific main event), so that we don't spoil you on accident.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Go into the , search for the event name, check the secrets tab.

Most of them will be there, for what isn't you'll have to translate or ask for help here.

Also, we love to talk about theories, so anytime you want to ask around, post something here (it helps if you mention the event name/include screenshots) - might be a good idea to mention where you are in the game too (chapter or relation to a specific main event), so that we don't spoil you on accident.
Damn the game has a working wiki?Completely forgot about that.Thx for the heads up

Reactions: Moonflare
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes