derekthered56

May 30, 2018
What is a moment you guys are most looking forward to?For me it HAS to be

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The remaining out-of-the-loop adults realizing that Akira is more than just kinda creepy around his students.

Chika finding out is gonna be a huge deal, but I can see how she could be desperate enough to stay in the harem in the end. Niki and Wakana though, they wouldn't let it continue even if they do have enough sympathy to forgive him. And I could see one of the moms just strangling him on the spot. So it'll be interesting to see what development prevents things from just ending right there.

Unless Akira really keeps this web of lies going for 6 more chapters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Selebus posted instructions on how to update LiL RenPY version in his discord. Please note, that renpy is not guaranteing that saves, made with manually upgraded renpy would work in newer versions of LiL. Backup your saves if you consider to manually update renpy.

Good news is that Selebus will update renpy eventually, so I suggest to not manually update it if old renpy is steal bearable for you

PS brace yourself, new wave of "My saves are broken" incoming

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Small question. I'm replaying the game and I don't remember this detail at all.
There was a reason Rin and Futaba switched school districts and they'd prefer not to tell Sensei. Was this ever addressed later and I forgot about it or is this an abandoned plot point?
I get the impression from their reactions that it's something that Futaba doesn't like to think about, which would make sense if it's due to bullying. But then why don't they do anything (even as simple as moving to a different class) to try to get away from Yumi?

There are a few other things that confuse me about the girls' history together prior to high school, and I don't know if there any clear answers or if Selebus just didn't put a lot of thought into it.
  • Are Futaba and Rin talking about going to middle school in that part of town, or did they transfer high schools between the start of the school year and the start of the resets? If it's the latter, they must have decided to transfer really quickly, Yumi's bullying has already been going on for a while at the start of the game.
  • Yumi, Chika, Rin, Futaba, and Nodoka all went to the same middle school. If the middle school was in the same area as the other high school, why did Yumi and Chika end up at this high school? I don't think it's very close to the old district.
  • Yumi says that she's bullied Futaba for as long as she's known her. Was she bullying her in middle school, or did they somehow never meet?
  • Why do Nodoka and Yumi know nothing about each other if they went to the same middle school?
I guess the last two could be due to Yumi skipping all of the time, but Rin remembers her.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Small question. I'm replaying the game and I don't remember this detail at all.
There was a reason Rin and Futaba switched school districts and they'd prefer not to tell Sensei. Was this ever addressed later and I forgot about it or is this an abandoned plot point?
I don't have anything solid to prove my conjecture, but I am willing to bet it was something unpleasant according to Rin and Futaba's reaction; being bullied fits her underlying theme and sadly I doubt Yumi was the first, with Nodoka claiming to be the life-long defender of hers and whatnot. Rin as Futaba's good friend came to Kumon-mi High with her because Futaba's decision essentially made herself friendless in the new environment.

Edit: If Rin somehow knew Chika was going to enroll in Kumon-mi High, She might be the one that suggested Futaba to enroll this particular school; or it was a parallel objective on Rin's end only; or it was just not the case.

But then why don't they do anything (even as simple as moving to a different class) to try to get away from Yumi?
This is also a conjecture, but I guess Futaba immediately got smitten by Sensei first few days in Kumon-mi high. Between tolerating Yumi from time to time and not being under Sensei's wing ever, Futaba chose the former.

And let me see if I can find more stuff to answer the rest of your questions....
Edit: OK yes Yumi, Chika, and Rin were both from the same class in middle school; supposedly these 3 being in the same class while Futaba and Nodoka being in the same other class is possible, and Yumi only started picking on Futaba during her time in Kumon-mi High.

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
What is a moment you guys are most looking forward to?For me it HAS to be

I have a few.
#2. The schadenfreude of seeing Nodoka's attempts at playing god come crashing down and her realizing that she's not as smart as she thinks she is.

#3. Finding out who USER4 is. I'm hopeful that we're close to getting more clues, since there's a good chance that Chapter 5 will be fall.

#4. Most importantly, I desperately need this to go somewhere:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Yumi was clearly an early bloomer boob-wise, of course Rin would remember her.
Plus I guess it could be argued that Rin noticing Yumi due to her early development could have been what put Chika onto her radar, which would give her another reason for her to be so indelibly printed on her memory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yumi was clearly an early bloomer boob-wise, of course Rin would remember her.
Of all previous conjectures, this is by far the one I choose to put my faith in.

I have a few.
#2. The schadenfreude of seeing Nodoka's attempts at playing god come crashing down and her realizing that she's not as smart as she thinks she is.

#3. Finding out who USER4 is. I'm hopeful that we're close to getting more clues, since there's a good chance that Chapter 5 will be fall.

#4. Most importantly, I desperately need this to go somewhere:
This totally reminded me of two things. First: obviously the moment when it is revealed that Himawari's name is Ami. And second: How does Rin feel about incest? Cause technically she was Akira's daughter before Ami in the social sense, so would she be having sex with both her sister and father? (could potentially be having sex with her step-mother as well if we include SeKaori).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes