Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Yoooo, what the actual fuck!? I was just replaying
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you hiding things in the replays Selebus?
Selebus is always making small changes/fixes to earlier scenes just about every update. Wouldn't surprise me if those changes are now in the scene the first time it plays. However, the idea of events referencing events that couldn't have happened at that time if you've seen them would be an awesome mindfuck for the replay system.

To check you can click the name in the quote below, download the save, and see if it's in there on a fresh save that hasn't seen the Halloween event yet:
If it's red and crossed out, and you don't have a save prior to that, I'm afraid there isn't. However, if you do everything prior to the Halloween event, you can have my save that starts right at the event and has that (and everything else) done. You can just watch it in scene replay with the save if you really don't wanna restart.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yoooo, what the actual fuck!? I was just replaying

Are you hiding things in the replays Selebus ?
How did I not connect those dots? This is the second time I've totally missed a connection between events, the other being an event I am not going to mention yet because it is not public yet.

Selebus is always making small changes/fixes to earlier scenes just about every update. Wouldn't surprise me if those changes are now in the scene the first time it plays. However, the idea of events referencing events that couldn't have happened at that time if you've seen them would be an awesome mindfuck for the replay system.

To check you can click the name in the quote below, download the save, and see if it's in there on a fresh save that hasn't seen the Halloween event yet:
This is probably my answer, I played the original version of the scene as released, but not any changes after. Yes, that would be an amazing move on Selebus's part and it even fits with all the weirdness going on already.

A little later than normal, but updated my event guide for 0.11.0.

I predict a lot of people getting stuck and asking questions this time around.
Oh yeah, especially in one event in particular, which I will not specify because this is in a patron only build right now.

As far as i know, if you just hit del, the file will still remain on the recycle bin. But if you hit shift + del, the file will be erased permanently. But with shift + del, the windows still ask for your confirmation.
Older Windows gave a prompt just for moving a file from the folder it was in to the recycling bin, 10 does not, but it does give a prompt for permanent deletion.

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
Older Windows gave a prompt just for moving a file from the folder it was in to the recycling bin, 10 does not, but it does give a prompt for permanent deletion.
I just found out something, just right click at recycle bin, then go to properties. You'll find option to 'Display delete confirmation dialogue'.

Harryrulz99

May 12, 2020
Can someone help me trigger the "as loud as whispers can be"? I've followed the direction in Selebus' PDF, but Monday comes and goes with no trigger

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You know, at first I thought it was some sort of divine intervention and I burst out laughing at the absolutely horrid luck of a certain someone, someone who was not amused, but then I realized it was just cycling. Selebus this isn't a complaint, but it would have been glorious if she had forced herself to follow through after a certain number of times being landed on, or if HOPE-Sama made her do it, but not after the first spin, of course.

I just found out something, just right click at recycle bin, then go to properties. You'll find option to 'Display delete confirmation dialogue'.
Ah, so it is there, just off by default. I am not amused, Microsoft, not at all. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Reactions: anon670-1

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When's v11 coming out?

Been playing the same game with fishing as a minigame for like weeks now...
Hero's Fishing Group or something, close enough

Q wQ

Reactions: anon670-1

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Less traumatic, more genuinely sad, this time.
Eh? Who ded? or is this another one o' those lessons MC told Potato girl?
But then again, if the release is at 1/1/21 then I'd be sad too since I won't get the update as a christmas gift from this game
Q wQ

Hentailover85

Aug 19, 2017
I actually couldn't wait anymore and subbed on Subscribestar yesterday. I blew through the entire update in one sitting. Although, I do have to load a save and do-over part of it, because I missed the damned weird as fuck Happy scene. Praise be!

4.20 star(s) 293 Votes