• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Jimmy is offended! That's Holy Headpats Game! :mad::ROFLMAO:
I'm not even sure who we're paying the skills to anyway so I am confused on why we need to pay for skills / traits...
But then again...It's the spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spin-

I actually couldn't wait anymore and subbed on Subscribestar yesterday. I blew through the entire update in one sitting. Although, I do have to load a save and do-over part of it, because I missed the damned weird as fuck Happy scene. Praise be!
This is why I kinda hate being a Free-to-play user
Q wQ

Reactions: alex2011

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Specifically from the film inception - there are parallells.

Jump
Huh, now this just makes me even more impatient for the update!!!
Why must thy glorious dev put it on new year? why not put it as our christmas gift? Only thy glorious dev will know thy answer
Q wQ

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Right so I have been wanting to play this game for ages but haven't done it for 2 reasons.
1) the horror tag
2) Some of these comments making me think this game has some seriously creepy and horrible shit

Are my fears justified or is this game not as scary as its made out to seem and worth playing?. I just don't want to be enjoying a game and then want to delete it because it has scared the shit out of me :ROFLMAO:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Right so I have been wanting to play this game for ages but haven't done it for 2 reasons.
1) the horror tag
2) Some of these comments making me think this game has some seriously creepy and horrible shit

Are my fears justified or is this game not as scary as its made out to seem and worth playing?. I just don't want to be enjoying a game and then want to delete it because it has scared the shit out of me :ROFLMAO:
We're both meme-ing and serious at the same time,
All I can say is that this game is a rollercoaster ride...

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
1) the horror tag

Some of the scenes are very creepy and made me stop playing for awhile.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes