Eduseek

Mar 28, 2018
I can't figure out what the terminal number is supposed to be (I have the IP address from last update saved but it's not the right thing apparently).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I am not the one who released the game on here and do not condone the piracy of my or anyone else’s games. Please consider supporting the creators or games you enjoy by either waiting for public releases or paying for their/the products.
speaking of support we need a steam version dev

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
I am not the one who released the game on here and do not condone the piracy of my or anyone else’s games. Please consider supporting the creators or games you enjoy by either waiting for public releases or paying for their/the products.
I want to thank you for your game, while in the current worldwide situation i cannot financially afford to thank you properly i would like to thank you personally.
Thank You Selebus you insane MF for being just far enough out there for me to fully appreciate.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.11.0] Selebus

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.82 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 916 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 899 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The event tracker says I missed the Love Life, Let Go event for Rin. But there wasn't even a choice. How can I miss it? Does this means my chances with Rin is over? How can I restore this? She is one o my favourite characters :(

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
The event tracker says I missed the Love Life, Let Go event for Rin. But there wasn't even a choice. How can I miss it? Does this means my chances with Rin is over? How can I restore this? She is one o my favourite characters :(
If you fingerblasted Chika before going to the beach (completed Schadenfreude before the beach), you were a bad homie, and broke Rin's heart.

were is makoto xd?
She's dead (on the inside).

Reactions: Ankoku

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, there actually was, but it wasn't a choice with Rin herself. That is locked out by being a bad homie and breaking your promise to Rin not to pursue Chika until Rin has had a chance to confess. DO NOT do Chika's Schadenfreude event before the beach event with all the girls.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes, there actually was, but it wasn't a choice with Rin herself. That is locked out by being a bad homie and breaking your promise to Rin not to pursue Chika until Rin has had a chance to confess. DO NOT do Chika's Schadenfreude event before the beach event with all the girls.
This just made me create a better rule in life:
"Don't Splooge Hard, Splooge smart instead"

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
this update feels a bit quicker than the others, but that's probably being more story focused than character events. Not to say it was smaller. Lotta fun strings to pull at, especially Maya's.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
this update feels a bit quicker than the others, but that's probably being more story focused than character events. Not to say it was smaller. Lotta fun strings to pull at, especially Maya's.
This was definitely the longest update in terms of word count

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
This was definitely the longest update in terms of word count
I can imagine. The new UI stuff for the story trackers and being able to swap outfits for the girls is nice. It probably contributed to the month long development, too. Only gripe would be having to exit those new menus so I can click on the Progress button under the text box.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I think something went wrong with my events. I failed to trigger the last Chika and Futaba event.

I've also played for several weeks now and visited/called/invited Chika and Futaba at every place/time available.

Reactions: DongManLord

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I think something went wrong with my events. I failed to trigger the last Chika and Futaba event.

I've also played for several weeks now and visited/called/invited Chika and Futaba at every place/time available.
Those two events don’t happen until later. You have not missed them. Clear every other event apart from those (Including all secrets but the newest one) and the last two main events will trigger.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Those two events don’t happen until later. You have not missed them. Clear every other event apart from those (Including all secrets but the newest one) and the last two main events will trigger.
Thank you. I have only 5 events left open:

It's been like this for at least two weeks and I have no clue what to do/where to go. Tried all I could think of.

[edit]

Nevermind. I just forwarded for another week and I think the chapter end now triggered. :)

[edit2]

yep, all complete now :)

Last edited:

slatepaper

Feb 19, 2018

next paycheck im getting on that patreon life. can't keep leeching when im this enthralled with the story.

edit: forgot to mention I am getting extremely heavy Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei vibes from the game now. one of my all time favorite mangas so I'm loving it

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

next paycheck im getting on that patreon life. can't keep leeching when im this enthralled with the story.

edit: forgot to mention I am getting extremely heavy Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei vibes from the game now. one of my all time favorite mangas so I'm loving it
My envy levels are rising and yes, Numbers girl forever!!!

4.20 star(s) 294 Votes