Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
With the fifth update out for a day, wanted to repost my poll asking everyone who they thought best girl was:

WHO IS BEST GIRL?

Selebus anything surprising you about the results so far?
i didnt expect makoto and futaba to have soo low of a score... these are easily my favorite

Oct 18, 2016
There's an interesting 'debug.log' file in the Images/Events folder. Unless this is just some junk that was unintentionally left in.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I honestly can't imagine it being under 100 hours minimum if I get to do all I want with it
Are you serious? Have some mercy. You have to consider the peoples lives. I really like your game, but that is too much. Aim for something reasonable, like 25h. Even top tier non lewd games, getting tedious after 50h. I play mostly CRPGs. They tend to be on the long side and most of them would profit from being shorter and more condensed.

Of course if you have a strong creative vision, don't let player feedback stand in your way.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Of course if you have a strong creative vision, don't let player feedback stand in your way.
I realize it's a little ambitious but I've already got like 18 stories to tell across all of the characters and even more coming. No one is obligated to play everything, but I want to make sure there's more than enough content for people who do want it. And as long as the game is supported and I have more ideas, I'll continue to write them.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Any hints on how to unlock the last scene in the scene replay section? All girls have lust over 10 and nothing is being triggered.

someremove

May 6, 2020
Yeah, same here. Also only the 10 students are available to vote on. If she was a candidate, I'll bet that Chinami would easily win, hands down.
Yeah I'm actually partial to Chinami too but didn't include her in the poll since she seems like a side character for the foreseeable future... can't see anything happening with her for quite a while

Reactions: hentai charley

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
So far I like the game and the direction it goes... I wish you best of luck and that you'll will reach your goals to continue with the quality of this game :)

But I need a little bit of help. I'm looking for secret 4 and 5 and reset/rewrite... Done all the events expect Chika route and the lust event for Ayame.
I've read that a need a lust stat of +5 for all girls.. But how can I do that for Sara... If I remember correctly... I rejected while talking to her and Haruka. Can someone help me with that?

Reactions: hentai charley

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
OMG, this game is hilarious. I don't mind slow build games and figured this would be one. But I haven't laughed out loud so much as I have playing this. I am tempted to say I would still play this if there wasn't any adult content, but who would I be kidding. Keep up the great, and funny work.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some info^^ because i love incest based game.
Incest is based on... Bro/Sis, Son/Mom, Dad/Daughter, Aunt/Nephiw? Just to understand.
Also di i need to choice the relationship at the start of the game? If yes there is a correct order to use?
Thank you

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Incest is based on... Bro/Sis, Son/Mom, Dad/Daughter, Aunt/Nephiw? Just to understand.
Just Uncle/Niece (Your niece is the ‘lead’ heroine) right now, but mother/daughter and sister/sister is coming eventually!

You don’t need to choose a relationship and can level up your affection with all of the girls!

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Finding secret 4 is the key to all of these
I’m really glad you’re liking the game so far! I’ll keep working hard to make sure it only gets better!
Thanks for kind words. Maybe I will drop my other pledges to fully support you. Best game so far and what an update speed... :)
Got now everything.
But can you maybe help me with the Sara Lust. How do I raise that stat... tried everything but I can't find her... Or is she that stat only optional? I think I denied her advances. Is there a way to reverse that decision?
I've read something about that Sara Lust is Sana? I'm a little confused.

Do you plan to use the sister of Chika in sexual way to? Her dialogue kind of implied that a little bit. Seems kind of too young..

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Any idea if the poster in the character's room has anything hidden to it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea, but I have noticed that that elephant poster shows up in several other games- often with the same layout for the bedroom. I haven't compared the various versions to see any differences.

Oh well, at least it beats that damn "IciCube" poster that many games use.

BTW- some great stuff going on in the recent update. I really wish we could have seen Sensei's face after the visit by Kirin!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes