Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Like the artwork and how the mc looks (y) (badass teacher vibes), really like the girls as well:love:, gonna keep a look out on this one and wait for complete tag!

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Like the artwork and how the mc looks (y) (badass teacher vibes), really like the girls as well:love:, gonna keep a look out on this one and wait for complete tag!
Game's probably going to be going on for at least a couple years (I honestly can't imagine it being under 100 hours minimum if I get to do all I want with it), and it's around 8-10ish so far, so feel free to check it out if you ever get tired of waiting!

any hints? lol
Try praying :)

Reactions: Blake639 and Tinuss

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
if ur a degenerate like me and want to force Ami and Ayane to call you "Daddy" during their scenes, just add a period (i.e. "Daddy.") when prompted to type in a nickname for the girls to call you during lewd scenes

Hope Selebus doesn't get mad and take this out though, I know we can't do it yet in-game for story reasons

Reactions: hentai charley

someremove

May 6, 2020
Hahah nah you're fine. I won't take that out. You've outsmarted the system and deserve the name
ngl it freaked me out when I got the game over screen after entering it in :oops:; hopefully we'll be able to do it in a future update though? loving all the mysteries in the game so far, almost more entertaining than the lewd content!

almost.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Those two are locked based on progress with a certain girl and what day of the week it is.
Mhmm. All other girl events are green already.
Well, except 2 secret. Second and last Secter are ????
And i also miss h-scene with Sara.

Ceeleaf

Sep 4, 2017
I think the painter and the painting you're referring to is Edvard Munch's The Scream.

Last edited:
May 19, 2017
So i'm missing secret event 2 and 5 . I tried everything now i don't know if is behind some affection/lust lock .
Does anyone know how to get them ? I would really like to get the rest of the main story scenes .

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes