DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You forgot my favorite one (or the worst one for me) when the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am convinced that was another of those weird moments where you don't know if he is being...
I don't think that thoughts can be wrong. Thoughts do not harm. It is kind of an interactive story. The bounds between you (player) and MC are fluid. In this case the judgmental part was left for you.

I liked the scene because it spiced the character vignette up and gives the personality more depth.
I agree with the principle that "thoughts aren't wrong, actions are" but since MC did act on them once... his monologue can get scary fast.
Also, MC himself has question some of his thoughts and morals. Hell, he is very self-aware that he isn't Sensei material and not just because of the actual teaching side.

krank

Apr 30, 2018
Damn, I really want more of this game. Even though the characters are very standard J-tropes (the goody-two-shoes class president, the sukeban, the gyaru, the o-jou, the flat-chested tomboy etc), you have somehow managed to imbue them with depth and originality. I can't wait to see how their personalities will affect their attitudes to sex.
Also, I was delighted to see Berryz in a game. You are obviously a man of great taste.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
The game just messes with the concept of reality.... here and there. Saying otherwise would be ruining the fun.
Just give it a try :D
Well I sure hope that just all it is. Beside from the horror part it does seem interesting so why let that stop me from playing.

Lolzord420

Dec 21, 2019
Great game overall. Story is solid with hints of mystery sprinkled on top. Most of the girls are amazing, but Miku is not my thing. Can't wait for next update. Keep up the good work.

krank

Apr 30, 2018
And I'm equally as glad that someone finally pointed that out, hahahaha. Saw them probably 8 years ago or so and have loved them ever since.
Now I get a vision of Tsugunaga Momoko in a hentai harem horror game.
Momo: "Onii-san, tell me I'm the cutest being in this dimension".
MC: ".....what?"
Momo: (eyes turn black, heads spins around 180 degrees) "TeLL mE I'm ThE cUTeST, mOrTaL"

(I'm hoping you've seen all the TV-shows she was on, her personality is hilariously annoying)

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Awesome last two updates just recently got to play them. I honestly forgot this was also a horror game. That shit was spooking me out man XD. Loving the stories with the girls cant decide on any favorites though. They're all good in their own ways. Cant wait for more!!!

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes