DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, I have questions... and I don't know if its the kind that I should have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I am confused if I am getting locked out of something... again. I swear some of these decisions are there to fuck with me when update 0.9.0 comes out or something. I just want to "be happy" at some point and make the others actually happy.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
So I've played a few hours and in order to avoid spoilers, I want to ask a couple simple yes or no questions:
1, does the game as it currently exists have a set end date, either due to story reasons (eg, end of school year) or content reasons (eg, "thats all the content we have now, thanks for playing")?
2, can I get all, or at least the vast majority (say 3/4s) of scenes in one playthrough (i.e., focus on one girl, get her content, then focus on another girl, get her content, and so on)?
ok for 1, if you are asking if there is a date in game that cuts off the game then no. you can play until you get all content.
for 2, simple answer is yes you can do all events in any order currently without missing any scenes.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
There is something buried underneath your feet.
Thank you for the game. I am in 5 hours and just got my first extraordinary event besides some minor flashes. I was really impressed and enjoyed it. Still not sure what to expect from the game in the long run, but it is done with care and craftsmanship. I am looking forward to more discoveries in the game. It feels like an Advent calendar with surprises behind every door.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I feel like the "horror" parts are kinda distracting.
Not really scary but sometimes kinda take the pace off or thin the mood.

Also, will the weird parts ever be explained?
Or is it just for pure shock factor?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I feel like the "horror" parts are kinda distracting.
Not really scary but sometimes kinda take the pace off or thin the mood.

Also, will the weird parts ever be explained?
Or is it just for pure shock factor?
For me it's nice.. I mean a little twist is a good thing while wearing a headset and a sudden weird sound from that horror scene that will make you flinch a little is fun

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Selebus to be honest, up until this update i've found the happy scenes quite enjoyable and interesting. But after this one they start to pile up and are a bit much. Especially since
Just my 2 cents.

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
You know, I just recently found out about this, yet I think it's really well made.
The well written characters, music that conveys the emotions well, I really like it all, despite the creepy undertones (though, I guess I think most about those parts than the rest of the game, trying to fit them together)

Is there some kind of list about which songs are used? I have taken a liking to more than a few of them.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Is there some kind of list about which songs are used? I have taken a liking to more than a few of them.
Most of the music in the game is done by MusMus/Watson and you can find the blog that hosts all of it
The game features a variety of other composers as well and I'm definitely interested in putting together a sort of jukebox mode once I get to spend full-time hours on the game.

Vovasenko

Dec 16, 2018
Hey dog, thanks for sharing your work. I really dig your writing voice, and I wasn't quite expecting to. I've given most of the other popular ren'py games a decent amount of my time, but they always immediately vanish from my mind once I make myself comfortable and close out of them. Safe to say, this is the exception and I'm appreciative for that.

Looking forward to seeing what else you have to show us.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
For me it's nice.. I mean a little twist is a good thing while wearing a headset and a sudden weird sound from that horror scene that will make you flinch a little is fun
Not really a twist, more of a mood whiplash.
Small bits wouldn't be much of a problem, but some just keep dragging on and on.

The horror quickly fades and you just feel like skipping through it all.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes