Coby1237

Jul 2, 2018
played alot of this game so far and i have to say.................WTF I WASNT EXPECTING DOKI DOKI SHIT!!!!

10\10 good story cute girls scared me half to death at points with how creapy it got.

someremove

May 6, 2020
Four updates in, and on the eve of the fifth, an important question needs answering:

Who is best girl?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Lessons in Love 0.5.0 is OUT NOW for all $5 patrons!

If you have a few dollars to spare and don't want to wait until July 15th, please consider supporting the game. Every dollar helps and I am now less than $1000 away from making LiL my full-time job! (Which means updates every 2 weeks instead of every 4) Additional bonuses like custom roles, image requests, and voting power are also available on Patreon.

I'll be revealing TWO NEW MAIN GIRLS once we hit the $2k mark, so keep an eye out for that as well!

Thanks as always for your time -- and thank you for playing Lessons in Love. I could not do this without you guys.

050patreon (1).png

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BaasB and Kpoptarts

the_beggar

Jul 1, 2020
Lessons in Love 0.5.0 is OUT NOW for all $5 patrons!

If you have a few dollars to spare and don't want to wait until July 15th, please consider supporting the game. Every dollar helps and I am now less than $1000 away from making LiL my full-time job! (Which means updates every 2 weeks instead of every 4) Additional bonuses like custom roles, image requests, and voting power are also available on Patreon.

I'll be revealing TWO NEW MAIN GIRLS once we hit the $2k mark, so keep an eye out for that as well!

Thanks as always for your time -- and thank you for playing Lessons in Love. I could not do this without you guys.

View attachment 712653
BaasB any hope? :oops:

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes