Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
This whole issue has been talked about a LOT, but I can't find a clear answer to my specific question, so I'm asking it here. Sorry if it has been asked-and-answered but I missed it.

I'm past the beach event, and I did it without doing 'Schadenfreude', but I still don't feel great doing it even though Rin was able to make her confession. Feels too much like rubbing salt in the wound, and I don't wanna do my homie like that. However, I seem to have progressed as far as I can in the loop at the moment, with everything pushed forward except the Chika line, and I am worried that I'm just spinning my wheels. Do you have to do the 'Scadenfreude' event to continue the game? The beach event hit me pretty hard, so not hurting Rin has a high priority for me, even though Chika seems like a very fun character.
You do have to do Shaudenfreude eventually to progress the story. Rin will understand and is cool with it. She just wanted her shot first.

Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I singled out Makoto as Ami seems to have particular dislike towards her, and Makoto has been antagonistic towards her as well, thou that might have just been the first invite over event making Ami extra jelous. With Maya or Ayane I think Ami would take it better. Her best friends being happy might mellow out the reaction, unlike if she caught him with someone she can't stand. Especially since Maya or Ayane know Ami very well, they could probably calm her down

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was the initial invite over, in which case Ami is like that for all of them, and Makoto doesn't seem to take hostility well herself. She absolutely would not take Maya or Ayane better, that would be a betrayal of the highest order. We're talking about a highly unstable girl with an extreme possessive streak, she won't take ANYONE having him well and there would be extra impact for people closer to her. If she weren't as unstable as she is, maybe she could feel happy for them, but she's so unstable that all she sees is him and a bunch of threats, there are no friends when it comes to the relationship with player Sensei, only other girls with the potential to take him away. I don't think the Kirin part counts toward what Noriko said just yet since Kirin doesn't understand what she's feeling yet. Once she does, she will no longer be safe from Noriko.

This whole issue has been talked about a LOT, but I can't find a clear answer to my specific question, so I'm asking it here. Sorry if it has been asked-and-answered but I missed it.

I'm past the beach event, and I did it without doing 'Schadenfreude', but I still don't feel great doing it even though Rin was able to make her confession. Feels too much like rubbing salt in the wound, and I don't wanna do my homie like that. However, I seem to have progressed as far as I can in the loop at the moment, with everything pushed forward except the Chika line, and I am worried that I'm just spinning my wheels. Do you have to do the 'Scadenfreude' event to continue the game? The beach event hit me pretty hard, so not hurting Rin has a high priority for me, even though Chika seems like a very fun character.
Yes, it doesn't matter if you do it after the beach, you're safe at that point. The only thing Rin ever said was to give her a chance first, you did by not doing Schadenfreude before the beach, when she took her shot. Now that the beach, and by extension her attempt to win over Chika, is over, you are free to do it.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So i've been replaying certain scenes to get a better grasp of the story but...is Ayane trying to baby trap you? There's plenty of times she talks about having babies and being a good mom, how Sensei should cum inside so they can start a family, and i'm left wondering if there's gonna be a "bluejay-like" scenario with her.

It happened with Makoto and that was a lot more sudden than this.

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Btw, does much change in the Maya events if you didn't go all the way with Ami ? I am curious, but I don't feel like redoing everything just for 1 or 2 different lines. I know there is a cheat for that, but I heard it also stealth marks your save as cheater, and am unsure if it will retroactively mark all saves as cheater, or just saves from the moment I apply the cheat.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small problem with changing Lust Names via the computer; You can change names into 'forbidden' names. For example; you can have Ami call you Daddy, when it would cause her to 'crash and reset' during the actual scene. I think it'd be better to have the computer jump to the actual scene, so you can replay these 'forbidden' name scenes.

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
Is there already Lust scene for miku? Last time I play v0.11 it still doesn't have.
There was fingering through clothes scene in 0.12 IIRC

Small problem with changing Lust Names via the computer; You can change names into 'forbidden' names. For example; you can have Ami call you Daddy, when it would cause her to 'crash and reset' during the actual scene. I think it'd be better to have the computer jump to the actual scene, so you can replay these 'forbidden' name scenes.
AFAIK Sel said that the computer stuff is non canon, and as such he doesn't see a problem with allowing to use the 'forbidden' names

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So i've been replaying certain scenes to get a better grasp of the story but...is Ayane trying to baby trap you? There's plenty of times she talks about having babies and being a good mom, how Sensei should cum inside so they can start a family, and i'm left wondering if there's gonna be a "bluejay-like" scenario with her.

It happened with Makoto and that was a lot more sudden than this.
Possibly, the way she's obsessed with player Sensei, I could very easily see her trying to baby trap him.

Btw, does much change in the Maya events if you didn't go all the way with Ami ? I am curious, but I don't feel like redoing everything just for 1 or 2 different lines. I know there is a cheat for that, but I heard it also stealth marks your save as cheater, and am unsure if it will retroactively mark all saves as cheater, or just saves from the moment I apply the cheat.
There are events you miss outright, they turn red on the tracker, if you don't get with Ami. At least that's what I've read here. Seeing as I am going for anyone and everyone, I don't have that issue and cannot confirm it myself. No, the cheat system will only mark the cheated save as a cheater and only if you save after cheating. It cannot record this mark onto your save data if you do not save. You are safe from whatever Selebus has in store for cheaters as long as you ONLY use cheats when you don't intend to save, like if you're going back through the game at a point with different possible results and need to grind some before you can get the scene you want to see the alternate outcome for, like the beach event.

Is there already Lust scene for miku? Last time I play v0.11 it still doesn't have.
Not really. Maybe in the next update.
Technically, yes and no. There is some minor action with her, but it doesn't give you the option to choose what she calls you in lust scenes like the first official lust scene. I would say that means officially no, but technically you could count one of her scenes even though the game counts it as a normal character event.

There was fingering through clothes scene in 0.12 IIRC

AFAIK Sel said that the computer stuff is non canon, and as such he doesn't see a problem with allowing to use the 'forbidden' names
It's literally a cheat, which is supposed to allow things normal gameplay cannot or speed up normal gameplay in a way that cannot otherwise be done, so yeah. I would agree with Selebus on this one and that goes for any game, cheats should not be considered canon. The only exception is Patreon games that use cheats to get around content restrictions on Patreon like changing the relationship of the PC or an NPC to another NPC so that it is incestuous. Harem Hotel does this with two of its NPCs, actually. A pair of twins that are referred to as clones without the code for it, since apparently Patreon allows clone on clone.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
It's literally a cheat, which is supposed to allow things normal gameplay cannot or speed up normal gameplay in a way that cannot otherwise be done, so yeah. I would agree with Selebus on this one and that goes for any game, cheats should not be considered canon. The only exception is Patreon games that use cheats to get around content restrictions on Patreon like changing the relationship of the PC or an NPC to another NPC so that it is incestuous. Harem Hotel does this with two of its NPCs, actually. A pair of twins that are referred to as clones without the code for it, since apparently Patreon allows clone on clone.
The way Selebus has it coded, it would also be a pain in the ass to include the restrictions in the computer option to change their names. Better to just let you call them anything through that cheat option.

Also it makes sense that Patreon is alright with clone on clone since it's just masturbation.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Also it makes sense that Patreon is alright with clone on clone since it's just masturbation.
While that's a common simplification of the situation, and I'm sure you were just being funny (I was amused), there are a lot of people out there that see comments like this and believe it to be fact. The reality is that clones will only have the same base genetic code (and that assumes the cloning process is perfect). Once they start having separate experiences, they'll become different people. Paternal twins have the same genetics as one another, and are definitely different people.

There's a lot of interesting philosophical and moral concepts surrounding cloning, that I think are fun to discuss. That's why I jumped on this, not because I have anything against the original post, for clarity.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
While that's a common simplification of the situation, and I'm sure you were just being funny (I was amused), there are a lot of people out there that see comments like this and believe it to be fact. The reality is that clones will only have the same base genetic code (and that assumes the cloning process is perfect). Once they start having separate experiences, they'll become different people. Paternal twins have the same genetics as one another, and are definitely different people.

There's a lot of interesting philosophical and moral concepts surrounding cloning, that I think are fun to discuss. That's why I jumped on this, not because I have anything against the original post, for clarity.
Yup, was meant just as a dumb joke, but you are right. It's got a major impact on the whole nature vs. nurture thing. Thank you for the clarification in case someone did take my comment as more than the dumb joke it was meant to be.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
It would be nice if there was a little indicator on who you would interact with when you choose a place to go or something. Like a little bubble next to the option.

4.20 star(s) 293 Votes