alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know, I'm fine with tsuneyo wising up so to speak, it just seemed a bit out of character for her current development to figure it out that damn fast. I kind of am hoping based on the vague way she was speaking about the situation and never saying anything directly about it, that she was reacting to something else entirely regarding sensei. but I doubt it.

I mean it kinda already happened.
As am I and I am not actually sure this is the Denpa aspect kicking in, that's just what it seems like is happening lately, like we're going into the beginnings of the really dark part of the game. First there was that thing with Rin, now this, it really seems like the characters are starting to have Denpa moments, which is frightening to say the least, I wasn't ready for it so soon.

That it did and the aftermath won't be far behind if last time a character seemed out of character was any indication. I know I'm probably jinxing it myself, but I really hope it doesn't get too destructive this time around, the Rin one was pretty freaking severe, though I did see it coming eventually, but Tsuneyo's was like a sneak attack if this really is the Denpa aspect kicking in.

shirka

Sep 25, 2017
Ran into an issue with Chinami-Corp:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ChinamiEvents.rpy", line 14, in script
    if chinami_love >= 5 and chinamidate1 == True and day 128 == True and chinamidate5 == False:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ChinamiEvents.rpy, line 14)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if chinami_love >= 5 and chinamidate1 == True and day 128 == True and chinamidate5 == False:
  File "C:\Users\agelf\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-0.20.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\agelf\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\agelf\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.20.0
Mon Nov 01 16:42:25 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: GmFn1869

throwaway042

Jul 28, 2018
Ran into an issue with Chinami-Corp:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\agelf\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-0.20.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\agelf\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\agelf\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-pc\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part1-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.20.0
Mon Nov 01 16:42:25 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Looks like an extra space in that line. You should be able to open up game/ChinamiEvents.rpy in a text editor and take out the space between "day" and "128", based on the syntax used for days elsewhere.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Tsuneyo seemed out of character this update.
for a girl as sexually ignorant and repressed as her that lived a sheltered life that honestly made me wonder if she was chained to a radiator in a basement most of her upbringing, that had to be told what sex is multiple times by various people, forgot what it WAS at one point in the story and is overly oblivious to any sexual activities going on around her. to walk in and INSTANTLY asses the situation correctly just seems so implausible. ESPECIALLY with sensei and molly fully clothed. semen also sets in pretty fast on fabric add in molly is drunk and prone to spill shit on herself. I kind of figured it would take her at least 5 minutes to figure it out or only figure it out in hindsight. When the game started talking about someone moving around and getting ready to show up I literally in my head went "let it be tsuneyo, let it be tsuneyo, we might even get out of this with NO repercussions"... well no I actually went let it be Kirin or Tsuneyo... and I silently hoped it was going to be Joeffry as a comedic take and the first other male in the game
I've suspected for some time that Tsuneyo was putting on a mask for the class. In this update, we finally saw it slip.

Reactions: alex2011

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Worst Halloween ever.
It took me 10 minutes to press THE BUTTON. I just couldnt bring myself to it.
I'm still feeling weird from all that and kinda scared of the possibilities for the future if things like this keep getting worse.
Just to be clear I'm not hating on Selebus or criticising the episode, cause it was great. But man doesnt this shit makes me feel like a fucking maggot every now and then...
Thanks dev.

Reactions: crustlord12
Sep 16, 2018
haven't played what you're talking about but I'm not surprised by Tsuneyo's apparent instinctual knowledge. As much as I love her that girl has always had more going on then she lets on and some of it may be trauma based.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Worst Halloween ever.
It took me 10 minutes to press THE BUTTON. I just couldnt bring myself to it.
I'm still feeling weird from all that and kinda scared of the possibilities for the future if things like this keep getting worse.
Just to be clear I'm not hating on Selebus or criticising the episode, cause it was great. But man doesnt this shit makes me feel like a fucking maggot every now and then...
Thanks dev.

This forum was talking about Sensei being scummy just a couple of days ago.

Selebus responded with a "hold my beer."

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes