SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
If i could read the letters i would use google translator but i cant even read a full word
Yeah that's my problem as well, if not I would have done it myself.

That and the fact that I don't trust Google Translate at all, I have seen way too many games on this site that were """"""translated"""""" in italian in the worst way possible

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The image with the lamb, translated:

"I've turned to love for forgetful sleep but love is nothing to me but a needle mattress, made to make the cruel girls drink."

The first time it appeared, it was last in sequence with three other images. Full context below.

"Sometimes i feel like i'm bleeding profusely, like a fountain sobbing rhythmically. I hear it well flowing with a long whisper but i touch myself in vain trying to find the wound."

"Across the city as in a closed field, he's leaving, transforming the cobblestones into islets. Sating the thirst of every creature and everywhere turning nature red."

"I've often asked deceptive wines to numb for a day the terror that gnaws at me. Wine makes the eye clearer and the ear sharper."

"I've turned to love for forgetful sleep but love is nothing to me but a needle mattress, made to make the cruel girls drink."

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This update was a lot and i'm pretty much beyond making anything out of it myself even more than usual so i'll definitely be relying on the good folks of this thread to do their usual dissections. Already seen some good stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pervyfox

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This update was a lot and i'm pretty much beyond making anything out of it myself even more than usual so i'll definitely be relying on the good folks of this thread to do their usual dissections. Already seen some good stuff.
I was really hoping I could put off a full replay until we were closer to the end of the chapter, but I think I'm going to need to fine-tooth comb this shit a lot sooner than that now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So no image outlining v0.32.0+ yet? Curious to see who on next month's roster.
.32 was on the same image as .30 and .31, but to summarize:

2 Main events
4 Io events
4 Yasu events
3 Haruka events
3 Maki events
3 (someone) events (possibly Nao-chan, the font is all jumbled up)
2 Animations (assuming one is Nadoka, not sure about the other)
1 New character profile page (side girl 15, probably Nao-chan)

.33 is a mega-even, Beach Wars, so a Dorm War/Beach Trip hybrid.
18 main events
2 lust events

That's the most recent data up on the progress tracker

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
The image with the lamb, translated:

The first time it appeared, it was last in sequence with three other images. Full context below.

"Sometimes i feel like i'm bleeding profusely, like a fountain sobbing rhythmically. I hear it well flowing with a long whisper but i touch myself in vain trying to find the wound."

"Across the city as in a closed field, he's leaving, transforming the cobblestones into islets. Sating the thirst of every creature and everywhere turning nature red."

"I've often asked deceptive wines to numb for a day the terror that gnaws at me. Wine makes the eye clearer and the ear sharper."

Ah yes, i remember translating this like a million years ago. Took me a while but i had fun. Although your Google translate thing was mostly the same thing anyway XD

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ah yes, i remember translating this like a million years ago. Took me a while but i had fun. Although your Google translate thing was mostly the same thing anyway XD
Your translation of the final image actually made sense, though, which is why I copypastad your translation instead of mine.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Final thoughts on 0.31 (for now)
1) My theory about Ami being a Cuckoo feel almost confirmed at this point. I'm not sure how much longer we have before things start to get bloody but by next reset this is going to become a bloody mess.
2) In line with my theory about Kaori getting an organ transplant, I wonder if any of the other survivors got transplants. This update strengthens the likelihood that Kaori and Sekai's accidents are the same event, but Miku's is still debatable.
3) Still having a hard time believing that Tsubasa is being our wingwoman.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Need help on this particular new Makoto scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Druuuuuuuuuuuuugs :D

After that last set of scenes i'm wondering if Sekai is way less of an existential threat than we were led to believe, she seemed almost like a passive shade, more a memory of her than a real supernatural presence.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes