barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So far I've done Makoto's events, Touka's events, and half the Nodoka events, and I'm now semi-convinced that Nodoka is (insert drumroll here)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fun Barglenarglezous fact: My most common typo is "not" when I mean "now." Sigh.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So far I've done Makoto's events, Touka's events, and half the Nodoka events, and I'm now semi-convinced that Nodoka is (insert drumroll here)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fun Barglenarglezous fact: My most common typo is "not" when I mean "now." Sigh.
I think we're at around the same point and i gotta say, this scene is giving me the grossest vibes...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Either she's supernatural in origin, or she's an adult posing as a high school student specifically to write this novel series.
I dunno, i'm more just commenting on the scene after she and Akira split from the other two after the book signing, that scene, that's the one giving me gross af vibes.

Reactions: kainora

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Although the other guy posted it already, I've also done a 0.31 event guide with the triggers for events I found from the game script. I haven't done all events yet but this should be correct. Doing events from top to bottom order from this guide is recommended.
EDIT: I also did this hex translation for events that has it.

Last edited:

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Although the other guy posted it already, I've also done a 0.31 event guide with the triggers for events I found from the game script. I haven't done all events yet but this should be correct. Doing events from top to bottom order from this guide is recommended.
EDIT: I also did this hex translation for events that has it.
Your guide is way more proper though, I just bruteforced through it and noted what and when things happens.
Nice one man

• Red Heart
Reactions: butterfly boy

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Oh Selebus is getting sloppy, I started from an older save and Makoto's first event where they are grading the standartized tests just auto played, then next saturday I had Molly's event where Sensei meets with Wakana in the station and she says the standartized tests are coming.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes