barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It could be something linked to the poem written on the corkboard. Need to figure out what does it means and which character could be linked to that. It would just give us a hint or the answer. (Also someone did mentions Sekai being the one keeping track of it. Decrypt that damn text!)

It might also be the progression bar for USER4 (If Sekai = USER4) (I could be wrong)

To add with that:

If we say that USER1 is Nozomu, USER2 is Sensei and USER4 is Sekai.

Would USER3 just be one of Sensei's Parents?

USER3 is always concerned.
I was going to suggest that it might be a progress tracker for Sekai's return, but if that's the case, the check marks are now irrelevant. I guess we'll find out the next time we see the corkboard.

And if fucking Ami somehow led to that, but caused her to awaken at the same time if you AREN'T fucking her, then she likely awakened with a bonus in the Horny Uncle timeline. Hrm....

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Really annoyed that these updates always fall on the busiest work days for me. lol
I could relate if i had anything to do any day of the week but thankfully i am almost entirely insane and thus do not have to work, instead i can sit here, trying to distract myself with things and checking this thread every 37 seconds waiting for the leak to pop.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
!!!
(back em up saves!)
I could relate if i had anything to do any day of the week but thankfully i am almost entirely insane and thus do not have to work, instead i can sit here, trying to distract myself with things and checking this thread every 37 seconds waiting for the leak to pop.
Hurry your 37 s is up!

Edit: as far as I can tell no immediate shenanigan on no cheat/no CP games

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Make sure to play without internet connection or edit the file that contains the DRM if you have downloaded the care packages
Once again I will recommend everyone play this game in a virtual machine without an internet connection, as the developer has indicated they're not above fucking around with phoning home

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
These Touka scenes with the weird echoey music is making love to my tympanic membranes. Dunno what the instrument is but it's like a set of bells with their sound stretched out to create this smooth sound that wraps around you like silk. Also, the rest of the track being like techno koto music is sweet too.

Edit: actually, the echoey stuff reminds me of running a damp finger around a wine glass.

Reactions: AzureVolt

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Anyone else getting this error with the patch?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 771, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load file /home/CL12/Downloads/LessonsInLove/game/gallerysetup.rpyc.

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
Once again I will recommend everyone play this game in a virtual machine without an internet connection, as the developer has indicated they're not above fucking around with phoning home
You could also play around with windows firewall and just simply block any access to the internet from this specific instance of renpy application but that takes a bit of know-how and frankly I'm lazy

Reactions: crustlord12

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 771, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load file /home/CL12/Downloads/LessonsInLove/game/gallerysetup.rpyc.
Not as of yet, no, perhaps later? Where is this error occurring?

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017

Full traceback:
Look for gallerysetup.rpyc within the patch or the full game file and see if it's missing or not in the right place

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
These Touka scenes with the weird echoey music is making love to my tympanic membranes. Dunno what the instrument is but it's like a set of bells with their sound stretched out to create this smooth sound that wraps around you like silk. Also, the rest of the track being like techno koto music is sweet too.

Edit: actually, the echoey stuff reminds me of running a damp finger around a wine glass.
Been drinking too much wine I see

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I find this part curious:
C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\
Shouldn't that be pointing to your own computer, seems to be pointing at his...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes