KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
yea you're right letting Ami know there is actually something to discipline about, aka overtly admitting to Ami that someone else was in the room, is much much scarier. Sigh the whole time I thought things might get sorted out in a comical way, like Noriko was actually hiding in the closet Io made for him so Ami caught nothing and all was well somehow (very wishful I know).

In all honesty shit wouldn't have hit the fan this hard if Sensei remembered to exercise his power half the time every time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh man that would have been a trip if that was the case where ami can't see any of the shit other girls gave sensei, so she couldnt see the robot/journal/wardrobe either and sensei could just go around the room holding items up and saying 'ami do you know what this is' till he found all the objects that dont belong there from after the resets started.
not at all what happened but that would have defiantly been an interesting turn of events
Ok holy fuck I thought my math betrayed me and led me to miscounting, but no in replay it was in fact 6

And I didn't even factor in Sekai and Maya which in retrospect makes a whole lot of sense, good catch

Doing the counting at the time was solely because I wasn't able to verify if checkmarks were really about sex counts with replay, until a 7 checkmarks slapped me in the face. I guess as long as fucking Ami really gives you an extra checkmark then I am fine with associating the rest of the checkmarks with a similar meaning; assigning which checkmark belongs to who is probably like you said prone to mistakes because of the underlying logics being unclear.

But hey now we know what's gonna look like by the end of Sensei's journey
oh yeah, thought that Halloween event was in chapter 2

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think at this point Maya has come to terms with the kind of man Akira is, and has accepted that he's not going to change in any meaningful way. The last few times she's said "you're disgusting," it almost felt affectionate, not judgemental.
Yeah, I don't think "you're disgusting" was ever technically meant to be offensive. Based off baby finches, and when they almost kissed recently, where she's literally calling Sensei "Evil":
insulting him may have just been their version of pet names. Maya's also not going to be shocked that he's seeing others.

Still, unlike with other girls, Maya hates Noriko irrationally. It's not even because Noriko loves Sensei or that Sensei wants to fuck her, it's more about Noriko symbolizing a past that Maya doesn't want Sensei to face, simply by existing. Maya just wants Noriko to "fucking die" by default.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I am gonna assume side characters don't because they aren't first timers (but then this would rule Sekai out unless she fucked Akira before she fucked Nozomu...) and in the replay the number is already 3 (a result of setting all the sex flags to false), and no one is yet to report a checkmark numbers in There Is Nothing larger than 4; but other than this I don't have a more solid answer.
Supposedly one way to figure it out is start a new save and get to the reset events (or immediately prior), and use URM to manipulate parameters then and there to see how many variations you can get (but holy fuck the amount of work).

And just a minor correction, Makoto should be in Ch1 because her first-time event Wicked Witch of Kumon-mi is prior to There is Nothing (that's why I meant I gave up really counting because I probably fucked up at some point and it's too hard to get it right if some of the checkpoints hide in main events lol)
In retrospect, you seem to be right, Sensei takes Makoto's virginity before "There is Nothing", during the first Halloween event, so one of the Checks would be hers if it's a sex tally. Take out Sekai, and replace her with Makoto makes the first 3 checks Maya, Ayane, Makoto, and optionally Ami. Later on it could be Maya, Ayane, Makoto, Chika, Kirin, and optionally Ami. That's still only 6 instead of 7 though.. might not be a sex tally at all, or at least not just about sex.

6 seems to be the most recent known default while 3 was the initial default, so 3 notable and unmissable things had to have happened between "There is Nothing" and "Life of Prizes", and getting with Ami seems to just be the extra mark.

Overall: one would probably have to replay the game to figure it out. If it's actually possible to be figured out at this point, and it's not actually including things in the background that we wouldn't know at this point.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
In retrospect, you seem to be right, Sensei takes Makoto's virginity before "There is Nothing", during the first Halloween event, so one of the Checks would be hers if it's a sex tally. Take out Sekai, and replace her with Makoto makes the first 3 checks Maya, Ayane, Makoto, and optionally Ami. Later on it could be Maya, Ayane, Makoto, Chika, Kirin, and optionally Ami. That's still only 6 instead of 7 though.. might not be a sex tally at all, or at least not just about sex.

6 seems to be the most recent known default while 3 was the initial default, so 3 notable and unmissable things had to have happened between "There is Nothing" and "Life of Prizes", and getting with Ami seems to just be the extra mark.

Overall: one would probably have to replay the game to figure it out. If it's actually possible to be figured out at this point, and it's not actually including things in the background that we wouldn't know at this point.
Maybe not only sex, but sexual activity would count, so Futaba would count too, just don't remember if he fingered Miku before "A Life of Prizes", but that would explain all the marks even without Maya.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I am gonna assume side characters don't because they aren't first timers (but then this would rule Sekai out unless she fucked Akira before she fucked Nozomu...) and in the replay the number is already 3 (a result of setting all the sex flags to false), and no one is yet to report a checkmark numbers in There Is Nothing larger than 4; but other than this I don't have a more solid answer.
Supposedly one way to figure it out is start a new save and get to the reset events (or immediately prior), and use URM to manipulate parameters then and there to see how many variations you can get (but holy fuck the amount of work).

And just a minor correction, Makoto should be in Ch1 because her first-time event Wicked Witch of Kumon-mi is prior to There is Nothing (that's why I meant I gave up really counting because I probably fucked up at some point and it's too hard to get it right if some of the checkpoints hide in main events lol)

Maya of course knows about Niki plentiful, but I don't think Niki knows Maya beyond "one of Sensei's students"; so unless during tutoring time Noriko came back home and mentioned Maya's name I don't the name "Maya" would ring any Niki's bell (plus even if Noriko did mention her name back then I don't see how this was worth remembering for Niki during those heart-wrenching time of hers). But all of these make the future interaction between the both of them all the more interesting indedd.

But I somehow feel like Niki would straight up calling Maya that little green bitch if she knows even a fraction of what is up (in comparison to Noriko the little pink bitch; jk I love both of them)
might also be a first time he cummed inside tally...
he pulled out of makoto on the halloween event but dumped his load inside ayane, haruka, and sara
considering how obsessed this game is with babies/pregnancy it might fit
isnt there an event where you get to decide that? making for a changeable variable

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
might also be a first time he cummed inside tally...
he pulled out of makoto on the halloween event but dumped his load inside ayane, haruka, and sara
considering how obsessed this game is with babies/pregnancy it might fit
isnt there an event where you get to decide that? making for a changeable variable
Sara is optional and you still get 3 check marks if you turn her down.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think the question we should be asking about the check marks isn't "who does each checkmark represent," but "who is putting them there?"

Akira doesn't seem to be interacting with the corkboard at all. When Maya talks about it, he seems only vaguely aware of its existence, so I doubt he's putting notches on his belt, so to speak. Someone else is putting those there, and we're only assuming they're representing girls because of the "bonus" check mark if you're fucking Ami.

But who? And why?

My first guess -- pulled directly out of my ass -- is that they're progress milestones on Akira's journey to recover himself. I'd need to replay the game from scratch to develop this idea further, however, because I'm a year removed from my last run through the early game, and my shit memory is gonna get things out of sequence (I do not have time for this right now)

Second guess -- also pulled out of my ass is that they're things that have to happen before Nozomu can return. He's certainly more aggressive this summer than he was in the first summer, indicating that something changed, even beofre Sekai returned, so what was it that caused that to happen? Again, this would require a thorough examination of the first two chapters to figure out.

Anyhow, my point is that the checks = girls might be a red herring, and they could mean something else entirely. If I have time once I'm caught up on tomorrow's update, I'll pore through the Ami lust scenes and see if there's something that happens in one of them independent of the sex itself to see if maybe that "bonus" check means something other than simply fucking Ami.

ExtremeParagon

Apr 22, 2019
Akira doesn't seem to be interacting with the corkboard at all. When Maya talks about it, he seems only vaguely aware of its existence, so I doubt he's putting notches on his belt, so to speak. Someone else is putting those there, and we're only assuming they're representing girls because of the "bonus" check mark if you're fucking Ami.
It could be something linked to the poem written on the corkboard. Need to figure out what does it means and which character could be linked to that. It would just give us a hint or the answer. (Also someone did mentions Sekai being the one keeping track of it. Decrypt that damn text!)

It might also be the progression bar for USER4 (If Sekai = USER4) (I could be wrong)

To add with that:

If we say that USER1 is Nozomu, USER2 is Sensei and USER4 is Sekai.

Would USER3 just be one of Sensei's Parents?

USER3 is always concerned.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maybe not only sex, but sexual activity would count, so Futaba would count too, just don't remember if he fingered Miku before "A Life of Prizes", but that would explain all the marks even without Maya.
If it was just sexual activity in the loop though, then the first check marks are off. He had got sexual with Ayane, Chika, Futaba, and Makoto before "There was Nothing", plus Ami, and Kirin if you count an optional handjob and "prisoner" during the beach event.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think the question we should be asking about the check marks isn't "who does each checkmark represent," but "who is putting them there?"

But who? And why?

My first guess -- pulled directly out of my ass -- is that they're progress milestones on Akira's journey to recover himself. I'd need to replay the game from scratch to develop this idea further, however, because I'm a year removed from my last run through the early game, and my shit memory is gonna get things out of sequence (I do not have time for this right now)

Second guess -- also pulled out of my ass is that they're things that have to happen before Nozomu can return. He's certainly more aggressive this summer than he was in the first summer, indicating that something changed, even beofre Sekai returned, so what was it that caused that to happen? Again, this would require a thorough examination of the first two chapters to figure out.

Anyhow, my point is that the checks = girls might be a red herring, and they could mean something else entirely. If I have time once I'm caught up on tomorrow's update, I'll pore through the Ami lust scenes and see if there's something that happens in one of them independent of the sex itself to see if maybe that "bonus" check means something other than simply fucking Ami.
The poetry being by the checks, makes me think that Spirit Sekai is the one keeping track of something. It fits her "Teacher" persona as well.

Not to mention, someone/something scribbled out Maya's note by the checks in "The life of Prizes" event, and seemed to hide the checks with a big X in Maya's birthday event, and it's clear that Sekai hates her.

You also can hear a female voice in "The life of Prizes" saying she loves Sensei and wants him to tell her he sees her, which seems to have been Spirit Sekai this whole time. Especially after how she tried to get Sensei to see her in the japanese event that restored her, which also had a female voice mentioning the first time they held hands. Spirit Sekai may also have been the voice that was in "There was Nothing" that was trying to keep Sensei to remain calm and told him the port number, etc.

Edit: That voice is probably the Amiokay Maya. My bad.

Last edited:

Cinterkells

Apr 4, 2021
The poetry being by the checks, makes me think that Spirit Sekai is the one keeping track of something. It fits her "Teacher" persona as well.

Not to mention, someone/something scribbled out Maya's note by the checks in "The life of Prizes" event, and seemed to hide the checks with a big X in Maya's birthday event, and it's clear that Sekai hates her.

You also can hear a female voice in "The life of Prizes" saying she loves Sensei and wants him to tell her he sees her, which seems to have been Spirit Sekai this whole time. Especially after how she tried to get Sensei to see her in the japanese event that restored her, which also had a female voice mentioning the first time they held hands. Spirit Sekai may also have been the voice that was in "There was Nothing" that was trying to keep Sensei to remain calm and told him the port number, etc.
Is that the high pitched one? In the CH 1 Yumi event "I can see you" this voice seems to belong to 61 6d 20 69 20 6f 6b 61 79 or "amiokay" who seems to represent Maya.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Doesn't Selly usually put up a launch time post a few days before a patch goes up? If it's going up at the usual 9am central and the date is still the 1st of june isn't that in 6 hours?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Is that the high pitched one? In the CH 1 Yumi event "I can see you" this voice seems to belong to 61 6d 20 69 20 6f 6b 61 79 or "amiokay" who seems to represent Maya.
Yeah, maybe that's who that voice is. Although I'm not sure why it showed up in the peekaboo event where Sekai got restored, then again so did the shapeshifter girl.

Had forgotten about that "I see you" event besides it saying he had been inside her, which made me think of Sekai, but that also fits Maya in retrospect.

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Doesn't Selly usually put up a launch time post a few days before a patch goes up? If it's going up at the usual 9am central and the date is still the 1st of june isn't that in 6 hours?
Yeah and he did it this time, too. Usual 9:00 AM CT was announced yesterday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JelF547

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
My random “beyond my own understanding” thought on a to-do list to bring Nozomu back is that strange series of repeating words in The Letter T

"Albatross. Guardian. Aluminum. Iodine. Nylon. Severance. Happenstance. Entry. Lovers. Incest. Virtual. Emaciated. Sadness. The answer you seek is hope."
(If the underlying HOPE/Nozomu connection being correct)

In fact I don’t see how this would be the key tbh. I mean how do you check off things like iodine for example to being with lol; so just a sudden and random feeling that this event is portraying what the absolute worst ending looks when Nozomu returns (even the deformed Ami is begging you to destroy her because Hope is a lie)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes