KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I remembered in one of the earliest main events Akira questioned Ami about calling him Sensei even at home. Despite having her own seemingly legit reasoning , perhaps Ami really never used the name Akira once (tbh in retrospect this creeps me out a little bit). And I feel like this was brought up by someone other than Uta as well but I might be misremembering.

As for guessing who’s been calling him Akira the whole time before also deep diving into digging, Ayane might be possible because he was Akira to her before he was Sensei (but I am gonna go out on a limb and say Noriko might be the only one doing this; I remembered checking Niki’s events but it was mostly filled with that one-time nick name or just swearing :LOL:)

The rest (especially the 2F girls) really don’t have a reason, heart, or a solid relationship base to go full first name base despite his own promoting or the fact that they start having sex
(like I think girls like Futaba and Makoto continuing calling him just Sensei tracks with their personalities; Chika is straight up oblivious)
maya called him 'redacted' in baby finches

lust names are all now akira for laughing purposes
what are you talking about so many girls call him akira

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Could be wrong, but perhaps the 3 checks are Sekai, Maya, and Ayane. The number of girls Sensei had sex with in this timeline at that point. Ami could be the 4th optionally.

The poetry being by the checks, also makes me think that Spirit Sekai is the one keeping track. Not to mention, someone/something scribbled out Maya's note by the checks in the life of prizes event, and Sekai has shown to hate her. You also can hear a female voice in that event saying she loves Sensei and wants him to tell her he sees her, which I'm thinking was Spirit Sekai this whole time.

Also, apparently instead of 6 check marks in life of prizes, you can get 7:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok holy fuck I thought my math betrayed me and led me to miscounting, but no in replay it was in fact 6

And I didn't even factor in Sekai and Maya which in retrospect makes a whole lot of sense, good catch

well at the end of chapter 1... he also fucked maya, even if he/we dont know it yet
but i dont really think you can count that based on how the paper seems to be specific to the reset.
so it went 3 check marks, changed to an x, then went 6 check marks
x could be used to represent 0 or 10 depending on tally system you choose to follow, i'd take a guess at 0 because representing 10 is in the roman counting system that doesnt use checks
if true it implies it might be a resetting counting system, thus showing the first 3 check marks in 'there is nothing' is not the same 3 check marks in a 'life of prizes'. 3 things happened in chapter one, 0 things (or 10 if you want to do that) happened in chapter 2 between the start and mayas event, followed by 6 things happening in chapter 2 after that event.
we will probably see it again at the end of chapter 3
Doing the counting at the time was solely because I wasn't able to verify if checkmarks were really about sex counts with replay, until a 7 checkmarks slapped me in the face. I guess as long as fucking Ami really gives you an extra checkmark then I am fine with associating the rest of the checkmarks with a similar meaning; assigning which checkmark belongs to who is probably like you said prone to mistakes because of the underlying logics being unclear.

But hey now we know what's gonna look like by the end of Sensei's journey

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ok holy fuck I thought my math betrayed me and led me to miscounting, but no in replay it was in fact 6

And I didn't even factor in Sekai and Maya which in retrospect makes a whole lot of sense, good catch

Doing the counting at the time was solely because I wasn't able to verify if checkmarks were really about sex counts with replay, until a 7 checkmarks slapped me in the face. I guess as long as fucking Ami really gives you an extra checkmark then I am fine with associating the rest of the checkmarks with a similar meaning; assigning which checkmark belongs to who is probably like you said prone to mistakes because of the underlying logics being unclear.

But hey now we know what's gonna look like by the end of Sensei's journey
if we are going to say it is a first time sex tally, do the side characters count? because i thought haruka and sara were chapter 1 as well since 'the need to be hurt' was in chapter 1 and so was 'zero friction'
just looking at that you got ayane, haruka, and sara for full penetration
for chapter 2, you have chika, futaba, makoto, kirin, maki (yeah she was in the threesome scene in chapter one, but you didnt penetrate) , and ami. did i miss anyone?
the thing i cant be bothered to even try to check on because of the time required would be if all 6 of those 'first times' happened after 'Somewhere Inside of a Dream' which would indicate the X is a 0

on a side note, niki has never spoken to maya yet has she? I wwant to know if she recognizes her by her name i know she has seen her from the beach event 'we were angels' and maya stared her down in a hotel hallway while she kissed akira. but i dont think any interaction has taken place yet...

Last edited:
Reactions: LuisD and fdsasdf_p

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
if we are going to say it is a first time sex tally, do the side characters count? because i thought haruka and sara were chapter 1 as well since 'the need to be hurt' was in chapter 1 and so was 'zero friction'
just looking at that you got ayane, haruka, and sara for full penetration
for chapter 2, you have chika, futaba, makoto, kirin, maki (yeah she was in the threesome scene in chapter one, but you didnt penetrate) , and ami. did i miss anyone?
the thing i cant be bothered to even try to check on because of the time required would be if all 6 of those 'first times' happened after 'Somewhere Inside of a Dream' which would indicate the X is a 0
I am gonna assume side characters don't because they aren't first timers (but then this would rule Sekai out unless she fucked Akira before she fucked Nozomu...) and in the replay the number is already 3 (a result of setting all the sex flags to false), and no one is yet to report a checkmark numbers in There Is Nothing larger than 4; but other than this I don't have a more solid answer.
Supposedly one way to figure it out is start a new save and get to the reset events (or immediately prior), and use URM to manipulate parameters then and there to see how many variations you can get (but holy fuck the amount of work).

And just a minor correction, Makoto should be in Ch1 because her first-time event Wicked Witch of Kumon-mi is prior to There is Nothing (that's why I meant I gave up really counting because I probably fucked up at some point and it's too hard to get it right if some of the checkpoints hide in main events lol)

on a side note, niki has never spoken to maya yet has she? I wwant to know if she recognizes her by her name i know she has seen her from the beach event 'we were angels' and maya stared her down in a hotel hallway while she kissed akira. but i dont think any interaction has taken place yet...
Maya of course knows about Niki plentiful, but I don't think Niki knows Maya beyond "one of Sensei's students"; so unless during tutoring time Noriko came back home and mentioned Maya's name I don't the name "Maya" would ring any Niki's bell (plus even if Noriko did mention her name back then I don't see how this was worth remembering for Niki during those heart-wrenching time of hers). But all of these make the future interaction between the both of them all the more interesting indedd.

But I somehow feel like Niki would straight up calling Maya that little green bitch if she knows even a fraction of what is up (in comparison to Noriko the little pink bitch; jk I love both of them)

Last edited:
Reactions: KnowNoHope

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2664436
I have the feeling the new update is gonna be rich in Good and Bad uncle variables.. (just my theory).
Whats the puglin or app you guys use to switch between flags on the fly?
I'm all in on seeing how Ami can be this type of crazy or that type of crazy! I am ready! (I am not)
though the snapshot here looks decently sweet...but we'll see (this probably is the follow up of her crouch crying on the sidewalk, phew at least that probably won't end badly)

And I use URM to switch flags or edit stats on the fly whenever applicable

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
And I use URM to switch flags or edit stats on the fly whenever applicable
This is it's main use but what i think really makes the URM essential is it protects you from Selly's dickery, the flag check popping up before the next screen lets you review what's about to go down in a decent degree of detail and if you're unsure of the outcomes you can save safely before it drops and test it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
An Ami invite-over right after what happened to Noriko? Akira you McDoucheFuck. You better do some indoor discipline and not just have sex with the niece!
I doubt Sensei could discipline Ami without proving there was someone in the closet (not that Ami doesn't know).

Maybe having Ami make dinner for him and a milf would be a punishment? Or perhaps have Maki explain to her the birds and the bees. That sounds like a punishment to me.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Poor Noriko though, like beyond just getting traumatized, it had to bring back her childhood memories where she'd watch Sensei and her sister fool around from her sister's closet. Like a decade later, now she's watching Sensei and Ami from Sensei's closet. That's assuming she never watched Sensei and Maya from a closet at some point, since she is aware of the effed up relationship, I wonder how exactly she became aware.

The lore of Noriko watching others with her crush, in closets.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Poor Noriko though, like beyond just getting traumatized, it had to bring back her childhood memories where she'd watch Sensei and her sister fool around from her sister's closet. Like a decade later, now she's watching Sensei and Ami from Sensei's closet. That's assuming she never watched Sensei and Maya from a closet at some point, since she is aware of the effed up relationship, I wonder how exactly she became aware.

The lore of Noriko watching others with her crush, in closets.
yea you're right letting Ami know there is actually something to discipline about, aka overtly admitting to Ami that someone else was in the room, is much much scarier. Sigh the whole time I thought things might get sorted out in a comical way, like Noriko was actually hiding in the closet Io made for him so Ami caught nothing and all was well somehow (very wishful I know).

In all honesty shit wouldn't have hit the fan this hard if Sensei remembered to exercise his power half the time every time

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
yea you're right letting Ami know there is actually something to discipline about, aka overtly admitting to Ami that someone else was in the room, is much much scarier. Sigh the whole time I thought things might get sorted out in a comical way, like Noriko was actually hiding in the closet Io made for him so Ami caught nothing and all was well somehow (very wishful I know).

In all honesty shit wouldn't have hit the fan this hard if Sensei remembered to exercise his power half the time every time
Yeah, and considering Ami thinks Maya was in the closet, actually confirming someone was in it will just bring even more drama between those best friends. Then even more drama if Maya finds out it was actually Noriko, who she hates. I do wonder if Ami might mention this to Maya at some point, though, like "How was the closet Maya? Hope there was enough room for you. Did you enjoy the show?".

Also, does that power still work? Because if so, I hope Sensei won't be written like Superman who forgets half his powers whenever the writer wants. I thought it wouldn't work a second time on Ami, because she grew an immunity, then again I'm not sure why.

Edit: Just realized Maya would probably love and hate to hear that this happened to Noriko. She'd love that she got traumatized, but hate that Sensei invited her over at all.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Edit: Just realized Maya would probably love and hate to hear that this happened to Noriko. She'd love that she got traumatized, but hate that Sensei invited her over at all.
I think at this point Maya has come to terms with the kind of man Akira is, and has accepted that he's not going to change in any meaningful way. The last few times she's said "you're disgusting," it almost felt affectionate, not judgemental.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes