BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Counterpoint -- Noriko is insecure, and likely assumed that when he vanished on her, it was because of something she did that she didn't realize she had done. That doesn't mean she actually did anything wrong.

And Maya's unreliable when it comes to Noriko, as we can see several times:
1) When she goes mask-off in the classroom the day Noriko shows up
2) When she goes mask-off in her dorm trying to get Akira to stop hanging out with Noriko
3) Her dream sequence, where Noriko simply being there causes her to freak out

Also, it's not clear that Akira and Maya were together consistently between the time he was tutoring and the time they started hooking up once she became his student at the school. Baby Finches implies that the relationship had only recently turned sexual. It's very possible that Maya freaking out over Noriko is what caused Akira to put distance between them both, and a short time after that Maya and Ami became classmates and became friends (this would also explain why Ami has no knowledge of Maya being tutored by Akira), and the relationship built from there.

This would justify Maya's reaction to Noriko -- because the last time Noriko was there, she lost Akira too.

This is speculation -- there isn't really much textual information about Akira and Maya between the time Akira vanished from Noriko's life and the school year starting, and I really hope that gets fleshed out.
I beg to differ here.
Loli Maya mounting Akira in that one scene, Noriko almost implying Maya had something with Akira in onother event, and Yasu mentioning naughty stuff at the place where he tutored, lean pretty heavily towards that.

To the ongoing conversation who did what between Maya and Noriko.
Why not both?
Maybe first time Akira left was because Maya pushed him to do it.
Second time could have been because Noriko did something, intentionally or not.

Might add the events later.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I beg to differ here.
Loli Maya mounting Akira in that one scene, Noriko almost implying Maya had something with Akira in onother event, and Yasu mentioning naughty stuff at the place where he tutored, lean pretty heavily towards that.

To the ongoing conversation who did what between Maya and Noriko.
Why not both?
Maybe first time Akira left was because Maya pushed him to do it.
Second time could have been because Noriko did something, intentionally or not.

Might add the events later.
see that is what i said. both.

Counterpoint -- Noriko is insecure, and likely assumed that when he vanished on her, it was because of something she did that she didn't realize she had done. That doesn't mean she actually did anything wrong.

And Maya's unreliable when it comes to Noriko, as we can see several times:
1) When she goes mask-off in the classroom the day Noriko shows up
2) When she goes mask-off in her dorm trying to get Akira to stop hanging out with Noriko
3) Her dream sequence, where Noriko simply being there causes her to freak out

Also, it's not clear that Akira and Maya were together consistently between the time he was tutoring and the time they started hooking up once she became his student at the school. Baby Finches implies that the relationship had only recently turned sexual. It's very possible that Maya freaking out over Noriko is what caused Akira to put distance between them both, and a short time after that Maya and Ami became classmates and became friends (this would also explain why Ami has no knowledge of Maya being tutored by Akira), and the relationship built from there.

This would justify Maya's reaction to Noriko -- because the last time Noriko was there, she lost Akira too.

This is speculation -- there isn't really much textual information about Akira and Maya between the time Akira vanished from Noriko's life and the school year starting, and I really hope that gets fleshed out.
and baby finches is a bit weird, but it never outright says their physical relationship only just started, just that they have one and maya acts a bit more like a teenager in love. maya has a stupid amount of pet names for akira too... its also heavily implied ami overheard it...
that and if you think talking about finches killing their children so the male finch can get more 'bird pussy' while staring at ami (who has theories that she is actually akira's daughter) was some kind of message about how Akira planned to kill her to keep getting that 'bird pussy' then well IDK... but it would be pretty fucked up. could have also been a metaphor for abortion for maya... but why stare into a close up of ami for that
edit:
what bird was it that sensei kept seeing maya as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
and baby finches is a bit weird, but it never outright says their physical relationship only just started, maya has a stupid amount of pet names for akira too... its also heavily implied ami overheard it...
that and if you think talking about finches killing their children so the male finch can get more 'bird pussy' while staring at ami (who has theories that she is actually akira's daughter) was some kind of message about how Akira planned to kill her to keep getting that 'bird pussy' then well IDK... but it would be pretty fucked up.
Stupid memory of mine. I could have sworn there was a "now that we're having sex" comment in the scene, but I couldn't find it on replay. That was what my comment was based on, but apparently I misremembered.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Stupid memory of mine. I could have sworn there was a "now that we're having sex" comment in the scene, but I couldn't find it on replay. That was what my comment was based on, but apparently I misremembered.
it very well might have been there in an earlier version of the game

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
it very well might have been there in an earlier version of the game
Very true. I guess it could also be flag-dependent, and thus didn't show up on Replay. I guess I'll find out the next time I commit to a deep dive (probably around the end of Chapter 3, since my last one was right before Chapter 3 started).

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
that and if you think talking about finches killing their children so the male finch can get more 'bird pussy' while staring at ami (who has theories that she is actually akira's daughter) was some kind of message about how Akira planned to kill her to keep getting that 'bird pussy' then well IDK... but it would be pretty fucked up. could have also been a metaphor for abortion for maya... but why stare into a close up of ami for that
It should be noted that when Ayane was building up to telling Akira that she was pregnant, he literally interrupted her and told her he'd throw her off the roof if she did. Dude is repulsed by the idea of parenthood, so this isn't really all that far-fetched.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
It should be noted that when Ayane was building up to telling Akira that she was pregnant, he literally interrupted her and told her he'd throw her off the roof if she did. Dude is repulsed by the idea of parenthood, so this isn't really all that far-fetched.
yeah i recall that... but the context of baby finches made me think the statement might have been self contained to that warped memory in some way... nothing saying it wasn't though

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
see that is what i said. both.

and baby finches is a bit weird, but it never outright says their physical relationship only just started, just that they have one and maya acts a bit more like a teenager in love. maya has a stupid amount of pet names for akira too... its also heavily implied ami overheard it...
that and if you think talking about finches killing their children so the male finch can get more 'bird pussy' while staring at ami (who has theories that she is actually akira's daughter) was some kind of message about how Akira planned to kill her to keep getting that 'bird pussy' then well IDK... but it would be pretty fucked up.
Where does Ami have a theory that she is Akiras daughter?
I see the event a bit different. For me, the reason why Ami looks shocked is, that she waves at Akira but doesn't get any attention. He does not see her.

• Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I see the event a bit different. For me, the reason why Ami looks shocked is, that she waves at Akira but doesn't get any attention. He does not see her.
no there is a theory, that ami is akira's daughter, not that ami thought of it
or she hears sensei is banging one of her friends...

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
If i remember right, from her mom diaries that she has on her room. i cant check the game files.. but you guys with tools, if i remember right, there is a part where Ami says something like "If its because you are my uncle, boy are you in for a surprise". (From the good uncle route i believe).

Also, its not that she believes she is Akira's daughter, is that her mother probably cheated, so Ami believes that her and Sensei are actually not related. That's one of the reasons she pushes so hard during the good uncle route.
(Yes, her mother cheated..but with Akira, so while she believes they might not be related... there is a chance of Sensei being her father).

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
If i remember right, from her mom diaries that she has on her room. i cant check the game files.. but you guys with tools, if i remember right, there is a part where Ami says something like "If its because you are my uncle, boy are you in for a surprise". (From the good uncle route i believe).

Also, its not that she believes she is Akira's daughter, is that her mother probably cheated, so Ami believes that her and Sensei are actually not related. That's one of the reasons she pushes so hard during the good uncle route.
(Yes, her mother cheated..but with Akira, so while she believes they might not be related... there is a chance of Sensei being her father).
Ami says that in GU sauna scene, when Sensei straightforwardly rejects her "because of her blood" and she says that she has news for him but only will tell him if he proceeds and he doesn't

Reactions: ElukiaTV

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

huh, the sauna event right...
that convo had two possible implied meanings that i recall
ami knows nozumi isn't her father but doesn't know its possibly akira
or... ami knows someone that akira has had sex with and is blood related to him. which from baby finches (only girl ami might have overheard a convo about sensei fucking) implies it is probably maya (we know nothing about this girls background and its not ayane clearly or niki depending on how far ami thought they ever got in their previous relationship)
her line was so vague and sarcastically delivered it could have been 'bad news, i'm not your niece' or it could have been 'bad news, you've already fucked a realitive' based on the context
could have also been an implication that ami already fucked him while he was out cold at some point maybe after drugging his food

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
huh, the sauna event right...
that convo had two possible implied meanings that i recall
ami knows nozumi isn't her father but doesn't know its akira
or... ami knows someone that akira has had sex with and is blood related to him. which from baby finches implies it is probably maya (we know nothing about this girls background)
If Ami believed she wasn't related to Akira, it wouldn't really be bad news for him and she wouldn't have any reason to keep it secret.

• Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
If Ami believed she wasn't related to Akira, it wouldn't really be bad news for him and she wouldn't have any reason to keep it secret.
i mean... yes and no... he could have sex with her, but he would lose potentially his last blood relative so it could be viewed as bad news of a sort

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
i mean... yes and no... he could have sex with her, but he would lose potentially his last blood relative so it could be viewed as bad news of a sort
I guess, but her statement was along the lines of "if you don't like incest, I have bad news for you" suggesting that the news is bad because he doesn't want incest. Also I don't think Akira would be bothered by figuratively losing a blood relative, dude hasn't even thought about his parents this whole time.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I guess, but her statement was along the lines of "if you don't like incest, I have bad news for you" suggesting that the news is bad because he doesn't want incest. Also I don't think Akira would be bothered by figuratively losing a blood relative, dude hasn't even thought about his parents this whole time.
I mean I agree. i'm more fond of the 2nd and 3rd explanation I gave as it just kind of fits better. more people seem to be trying to hype the first interpretation more though

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
maya did have evidence for it... it just was anecdotal personal evidence and it never occurred to her to try using other people to do the same thing she tried and fails at. you are pointing out her reasons for keeping noriko away NOW, and not THEN when they fled. Not liking her isn't an excuse, that much was always obvious. when noriko first comes in based on what maya knew it was not an over reaction to basically have a panic attack based on what she feared most. it wasn't even an over reaction the several events after that when she trys to talk sensei out of interacting with her based on what she knew, but out of habit she kept her opinion that they were going to break sensei eventually, was she wrong so far, yeah. did it take way to long to admit to it, maybe we will see. (so far all of the memories sensei regains from them are of the nakayamas or sekai... he has yet to regain one of maya from them, heck is it even memories of maya that break him? we got others before this, we don't even know which memories are the ones that do it.
I mean all we got is noriko, niki, maya, and ami as even potential people to try that with and ami seems to be blissfully ignorant 'surface level' wise of the shit that went down with sensei. so who would maya go to, to even try before this
i dont think anyone can misinterpret this event and what was explicitly stated in it

indirect is going "well maya was wrong once, so she must have lied or made it up before this point for one of her memories that she personally witnessed go down and we/sensei hasn't yet" and if you want to discredit everything else based on one image that can be taken multiple ways without specific context that cant be viewed by default and ignore everything else, that is fine. I try to make all the peices fit as we have them now, if maya lied and we get proof of that, i'll throw those pieces out, right now its just conjecture that she did. both noriko and maya interrupted each other right before reveals doing a cock tease of what was going on and all we got was how noriko 'felt' about maya being a selfish bitch which maya didnt deny but didnt confirm either.
I also want to know what experience maya has with noriko not being able to keep a secret if it has nothing to do with why they fled.
Based on how overall Noriko is as a person in front of us players, and also the fact that Maya admits this is something she never dealt with and did not know for sure in What Is, I'd say Maya is still mostly conjecturing Noriko's impact on the current Sensei and not because she has solid evidence on Noriko's dirt. I am not even fully sure if Noriko ever met Sensei or even Maya after the cycle started. If they haven't met one time in millions of cycles, what or when does "last time" mean in Stop Looking For Answers? pre-cycle?

(tbh I believe one of the purposes for having Noriko this character is to prove that Maya can be wrong even when it's about the one only thing she cares)

I think a part of it has something to do with what Maya came to "misunderstand" about the cause of breaking Senseis. His memory of the tutoring past has always been the trigger to kill a Sensei (need verification), so those memories must remain locked at all costs. Thus when someone who also holds the trigger shows up with a higher tendency of spilling the beans, Maya goes panic and basically starts exercising extreme preventive measures, but all based on the "incorrect" conclusion she arrived due to her limited personal experiences: whoever knows Sensei's secret past is dangerous.
(using the word misunderstand and incorrect as loosely as I can because this isn't something revealed to the players, either)

I'd say to really break a Sensei, you have to either tell Sensei a very specific part of his past that involves Maya, or have Maya actively tell him literally anything slightly important (in fact I think Noriko ALMOST broke Sensei during Loxosceles Reclusa, but I think that was because she mentioned Maya during that).

The only piece that I think may relate to Noriko's possible deeds or on a broad aspect why Sensei disappeared the second time is in Baby Finches.
1685470516425.png
(most of the time [redacted] takes place when the names Akira/Sekai/Maya are mentioned. But here it can't be Akira or Maya, and Sekai is already dead; filling them with Noriko and old district seems seamless, but this is a very wild guess and close to a baseless accusation tbh)
But if true, her deeds were confirmed "serious", and it backs up my belief that no matter what Noriko may or may not has done, it was pre-cycle and not because she once broke a Sensei.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Based on how overall Noriko is as a person in front of us players, and also the fact that Maya admits this is something she never dealt with and did not know for sure in What Is, I'd say Maya is still mostly conjecturing Noriko's impact on the current Sensei and not because she has solid evidence on Noriko's dirt. I am not even fully sure if Noriko ever met Sensei or even Maya after the cycle started. If they haven't met one time in millions of cycles, what or when does "last time" mean in Stop Looking For Answers? pre-cycle?

(tbh I believe one of the purposes for having Noriko this character is to prove that Maya can be wrong even when it's about the one only thing she cares)

I think a part of it has something to do with what Maya came to "misunderstand" about the cause of breaking Senseis. His memory of the tutoring past has always been the trigger to kill a Sensei (need verification), so those memories must remain locked at all costs. Thus when someone who also holds the trigger shows up with a higher tendency of spilling the beans, Maya goes panic and basically starts exercising extreme preventive measures, but all based on the "incorrect" conclusion she arrived due to her limited personal experiences: whoever knows Sensei's secret past is dangerous.
(using the word misunderstand and incorrect as loosely as I can because this isn't something revealed to the players, either)

I'd say to really break a Sensei, you have to either tell Sensei a very specific part of his past that involves Maya, or have Maya actively tell him literally anything slightly important (in fact I think Noriko ALMOST broke Sensei during Loxosceles Reclusa, but I think that was because she mentioned Maya during that).

The only piece that I think may relate to Noriko's possible deeds or on a broad aspect why Sensei disappeared the second time is in Baby Finches.
View attachment 2662335
(most of the time [redacted] takes place when the names Akira/Sekai/Maya are mentioned. But here it can't be Akira or Maya, and Sekai is already dead; filling them with Noriko and old district seems seamless, but this is a very wild guess and close to a baseless accusation tbh)
But if true, her deeds were confirmed "serious", and it backs up my belief that no matter what Noriko may or may not done, it was pre-cycle and not because she once broke a Sensei.
This, but mall instead of old district. Don't know why.
"Happy" as first because "pickup/corny line and "we ran away" as the other one.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes