Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
he does list what events are gonna be in it in the progress tracker, and he releases the names of events and a few pictures. sometimes music too which is fun

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
honestly at what point did niki even become an idol?
the 5-6 years she couldn't leave her room or did she become a massive megahit in only 3 years time?
I feel like she would have brought up she was training to be an idol before he vanished, but she makes it sound like him vanishing is what got her to do it
since her motivation was so akira would never be able to escape her since she would be on billboards everywhere.
I'm kinda shrugging my shoulders at ayane falling in love with sensei to this point in a 3 year time frame (maybe)
I'm also laughing at the fact it means ami didnt meet maya till at leat 6 years into sensei knowing her
I don't remember them giving us an exact amount of time she's grieved for losing Akira, it might've just been 2 or 3 before she started working towards being an idol?
You do have to remember that the loops have been going on for a very long time. its very possible that Ayane was not this into Akira at the beginning.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
man 23 repeats alot in this game. ( I dont recall if an event explicitly states that)
I know some say that is the age of akira when the car crash happened
so he broke up with niki
spent 6 years tutoring maya and noriko (i dont think we have a hard amount of time given for this, just math)
up and left because of something noriko did/said/found out for 3 years (time was stated by noriko)
putting sensei at 31

honestly at what point did niki even become an idol?
the 6 years she couldn't leave her room or did she become a massive megahit in only 3 years time?
I feel like she would have brought up she was training to be an idol before he vanished, but she makes it sound like him vanishing is what got her to do it
since her motivation was so akira would never be able to escape her since she would be on billboards everywhere
Niki dump:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sensei and Niki are 31, and 29, respectively. It's been 8 years since they broke up/Sensei ghosted her, and they were dating for 5 years before that. In other words: they started dating when Sensei was 18, and Niki was 16, then when Sensei was 23 and Niki was 21, they stopped dating (which was because of the tragedy).

Niki also mentioned she wasted basically her entire 20s on Sensei, so it's likely it wasn't until the last couple years that she got scouted and became an Idol. Considering almost 3 years ago was when Sensei "disappeared" on Noriko, it is likely that it was around this time when Niki became an Idol in an effort to get Sensei to see her, no matter where he disappeared to.

Also it's been implied that Sensei disappeared because of Maya's jealousy of Noriko. Not because Noriko actually did something. I theorize it's because Maya thought Sensei would cheat on her with Noriko, and needed him to prove his love by blatantly choosing her over the Nakayama's.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Niki dump:
Sensei and Niki are 31, and 29, respectively. It's been 8 years since they broke up/Sensei ghosted her, and they were dating for 5 years before that. In other words, they started dating when Sensei was 18, and Niki was 16, then when Sensei was 23 and Niki was 21, they stopped dating (which was because of the tragedy).

Niki also mentioned she wasted basically her entire 20s on Sensei, so it's likely it wasn't until the last couple years that she got scouted and became an Idol. Considering almost 3 years ago was when Sensei "disappeared" on Noriko, it is likely that it was around this time when Niki became an Idol in an effort to get Sensei to see her, no matter where he disappeared to.

Also it's been implied that Sensei disappeared because of Maya's jealousy of Noriko. Not because Noriko actually did something. I theorize it's because Maya thought Sensei would cheat on her with Noriko, and needed him to prove his love by blatantly choosing her over the Nakayama's.
no it was HEAVILY implied because of something noriko did and because of maya's influence
edit:
I'm just making the assumption though maya might not have done that if noriko didnt instigate her to and that its more noriko's fault. though, i bet young maya relished the opportunity to convince sensei to leave it all behind (maya comes across a bit as a calculating bitch from before the resets imo and turned into a cold bitch after it )
I didnt even use maya's outburst in class to justify it either.
2nd edit:
yeah from context I take it niki became a megahit in only like 3 years time... just baffles me but was hoping someone had something to say she started before that.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
no it was HEAVILY implied because of something noriko did and because of maya's influence
edit:
I'm just making the assumption though maya might not have done that if noriko didnt instigate her to and that its more noriko's fault though i bet young maya relished the opportunity to convince sensei to leave it all behind (maya comes across a bit as a calculating bitch from before the resets imo and turned into a cold bitch after it )
2nd edit:
yeah from context I take it niki became a megahit in only like 3 years time... just baffles me but was hoping someone had something to say she started before that.
I think you're a little confused. See, Noriko was referring to this when she was talking about Ami doing something like she did:
Which you only get if Floor 2 won, which is why she said this after what you showed:

I am pretty sure Noriko did nothing "wrong". It's made more clear in her and Maya's conversation that Maya is likely the one who did something "wrong":

It's believed that Maya made him choose which was the reason he left the Nakayama's, and it definitely fits Maya's character. It's possible she was threatening to say something about their relationship if he didn't.

It might also be why this world is trying to keep them separate, and the reason the Nakayama's can help him remember his past, while Maya simply breaks him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think you're a little confused. See, Noriko was referring to this when she was talking about Ami doing something like she did:
Which you only get if Floor 2 won, which is why she said this after what you showed:

I am pretty sure Noriko did nothing "wrong". It's made more clear in her and Maya's conversation that Maya is likely the one who did something "wrong":

It's believed that Maya made him choose which was the reason he left the Nakayama's, and it definitely fits Maya's character. It's possible she was threatening to say something about their relationship if he didn't.

It might also be why this world is trying to keep them separate, and the reason the Nakayama's can help him remember his past, while Maya simply breaks him.

Edit: Actually Maya may have threatened to kill herself if he didn't, which might be why Maya and a noose show up quite a bit together like in the first Happy Event:
This seems incredibly likely, now that I think about it.
"you realize I'm the one that should hate you"-noriko
because sensei fled with maya and left noriko behind. its kinda clear why she 'should hate her'... sensei fled with her.
all the other things... yeah it implies maya was the one to convince sensei to leave. not why she did it
there is still plenty of evidence with direct qoutes blaming noriko even if noriko doesn't know the thing she did that led led to maya doing that.

add in the blatant trope of 'interupt a charcter before they reveal too much' happening twice in the same scene regarding this exact topic

is the default replay scene's the one where dorm 2 win the war?
that is weird

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"you realize I'm the one that should hate you"-noriko
because sensei fled with maya and left noriko behind. its kinda clear why she 'should hate her'... sensei fled with her.
all the other things... yeah it implies maya was the one to convince sensei to leave. not why she did it
there is still plenty of evidence with direct qoutes blaming noriko even if noriko doesn't know the thing she did that led led to maya doing that.

add in the blatant trope of 'interupt a charcter before they reveal too much' happening twice in the same scene regarding this exact topic

is the default replay scene's the one where dorm 2 win the war?
that is weird
I've seen nothing in the game that actually supports Noriko doing something wrong. Just misinterpretations or biased overreactions from Maya who is proven wrong every time the Nakayama's help Sensei remember things.

Also the default seems to be Dorm War floor 1 wins. For Dorm War floor 2's victory I think you either need a save or URM to watch everything.

Edit: The dorm wars victor actually seems to switch from being tied to floor 2 to floor 1 weirdly enough.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I've seen nothing in the game that actually supports Noriko doing something wrong. Just misinterpretations or biased overreactions from Maya who is proven wrong every time the Nakayama's help Sensei remember things.

Also the default seems to be Dorm War 1 wins. For Dorm War 2's victory I think you either need a save or URM to watch everything.
i mean... over reactions would be an opinion on your part at this point in time considering the lack of information. (we are both speculating based on context clues alone atm, though the ones I'm speculating on are direct while yours are more indirect. yours sounds more like the 'what a twist' solution to me) from whats given maya convinced sensei to flee after something noriko did (knowingly or otherwise) if this was an over reaction or solely an attempt to manipulate and control akira by maya it hasnt been confirmed yet. we are now going in circles though.
want to move on?

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I love watching you two fight, or maybe not fight, like, debate? spar? argue? Whatever you call it, it's fun, "you're wrong, you forgot this, this and that!" "no, you're wrong, you forgot this, that and this!" and then there's me at the dunce table watching you two thinking "...i forgot all of this".

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I love watching you two fight, or maybe not fight, like, debate? spar? argue? Whatever you call it, it's fun, "you're wrong, you forgot this, this and that!" "no, you're wrong, you forgot this, that and this!" and then there's me at the dunce table watching you two thinking "...i forgot all of this".
dunce table, that's the genius table neither of us were smart enough to pose the theory 'sex make peepee feel gooooooooood!!'
it's brilliant
edit: but yeah, i dont think of this as fighting, i think of it as taking a whet stone to a knife and enjoy it. so i guess debating would fit

Last edited:
  • Haha

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
like rins mom living with her in the dorm needs to be addressed soon... like over 2 months from the perspective of all the non-looped in people is... like weird. we got nothing on this and how she could keep this a secret from all the other girls, which is what it sounded like she was trying to do....
edit:
wait...
f'ng hell
rin's mom is pretending to pull a sensei move
when she gets spotted she pretends she came over to teach music to someone or something and then just goes back to rins room
this is the only thing I can think of to let her get away with it, with the other girls not finding out, they have already been conditioned to just accept one teacher there all the time... why not another, one she only had to hide long enough to get the job at the school in the first place
I feel kinda a dumb for not realizing it

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
like rins mom living with her in the dorm needs to be addressed soon... like over 2 months from the perspective of all the non-looped in people is... like weird. we got nothing on this and how she could keep this a secret from all the other girls, which is what it sounded like she was trying to do....
edit:
wait...
f'ng hell
when she gets spotted she pretends she came over to teach music to someone or something and then just goes back to rins room
this is the only thing I can think of to let her get away with it, with the other girls not finding out, they have already been conditioned to just accept one teacher there all the time... why not another one
Did they actually experience 2 months, or do they just remember 2 months passing? I'm not clear on the mechanics.

Really though, does she need to get away with it? I'm not sure even Makoto would care about this at this point. Only Touka definitely couldn't have noticed, since she casually throws apartments at people.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Did they actually experience 2 months, or do they just remember 2 months passing? I'm not clear on the mechanics.

Really though, does she need to get away with it? I'm not sure even Makoto would care about this at this point. Only Touka definitely couldn't have noticed, since she casually throws apartments at people.
the thing is if its false memories or not it would still be weird as hell for someone that situationally unaware to even last a week doing that let alone 2 months if she didnt have a go to cover excuse. and the only reason to keep it a secret is mainly cause rin cares, we know it probably doesnt matter, but rin and rissa, not so much.
I wonder if someone else figured this out and posted it here and i just glossed over it. this feels stupidly obvious as a solution after the fact

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
the thing is if its false memories or not it would still be weird as hell for someone that situationally unaware to even last a week doing that let alone 2 months if she didnt have a go to cover excuse. and the only reason to keep it a secret is mainly cause rin cares, we know it probably doesnt matter, but rin and rissa, not so much.
I wonder if someone else figured this out and posted it here and i just glossed over it. this feels stupidly obvious as a solution after the fact
If they just remember it, they won't think on how weird it should be. Same as they don't notice having had Halloween three times in one year.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i mean... over reactions would be an opinion on your part at this point in time considering the lack of information. (we are both speculating based on context clues alone atm, though the ones I'm speculating on are direct while yours are more indirect. yours sounds more like the 'what a twist' solution to me) from whats given maya convinced sensei to flee after something noriko did (knowingly or otherwise) if this was an over reaction or solely an attempt to manipulate and control akira by maya it hasnt been confirmed yet. we are now going in circles though.
want to move on?
That's literally only one part of what I said, and you're ignoring the reasoning given.

Maya factually overreacts. Her reasoning for exploding on Noriko, saying Noriko is dangerous, and that Sensei must cut ties with her to survive, was that Noriko can ruin everything by revealing the past, which not only had no evidence to it, but has also been proven false multiple times now. Maya's even admitted she was saying those things because she was scared. In otherwords: Her reactions weren't justified even by her own justifications, making them overreactions as a fact, and not just as an opinion of my own. I also added biased to it, because it's clear her problem with Noriko is personal since she herself has specifically said "I don't like her.".

Your reasonings aren't direct. They are made up. You misinterpretated a scene for your reasoning, and haven't actually established another scene that supports your initial belief. Noriko actually doing something, besides exist, to cause Maya to take Sensei away from her is just a theory. Not a clue.

Not to mention that the fact Noriko is wanting and trying to get Sensei to regain his memories, even those which hurt her and make her cry, heavily implies that she didn't actually do anything notable to cause him to leave, or she would have mentioned it.

Also, yeah, might as well move on. Btw, I do consider this debating as well. Maybe even information gathering.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
If they just remember it, they won't think on how weird it should be. Same as they don't notice having had Halloween three times in one year.
yeah but you notice how they all do that dead eye stare when they start to remember something isnt right before that.... rins mom living there without some kind of pretense for a 2month period and no one noticing it is just a "why are they not just dead eyed the entire time they are in the dorms when she is there?"
it just bothers me. its already established there are limits to how much can just be changed in their minds before crap just fucks itself against the wall and they need a '2 month' re-calibration or a complete shift in scenery

• Thinking Face

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
edit:
wait...
f'ng hell
this is the only thing I can think of to let her get away with it, with the other girls not finding out, they have already been conditioned to just accept one teacher there all the time... why not another, one she only had to hide long enough to get the job at the school in the first place
I feel kinda a dumb for not realizing it
Or Rika finally learnt how to practice sneakiness about living in her daughter's dorm (doubtful!); but I'd say she has way better odds at pulling this off than Sensei because, in addition to teaching at this school and visiting your dependent living in the dorm, what Rika is and Sensei is not is that she is a female :LOL:.

A side not is that I think we only know Rika lived in Rin's room prior to 2-month skip, and don't know her exact whereabouts now after the skip; but I wouldn't be surprised if she really kept living there for 2 months, and hopefully we soon can get some answers from her events (maybe she'd start living in the same apartment as Wakana/Kaori/Inami?).

I'd say for the non-loopers did experience those two months, as real as it can be to them (Chika having memories of Yumi's heartfelt speech). The loopers were essentially despawned and respawned into a different set of background information at a different time point, but for whoever that didn't undergo the same process that two months were real to their settings.

My brain doesn't apply the concept of fake memories here because the idea of fake memories to me is exclusive to the case like Ayane where she went to the roof once but remembered something else, or to the case like Makoto where she got touched by the dark a lot but her returning back to normal somehow went unbeknownst to everyone even herself.
Here Sensei and the squad members don't remember anything to even do a comparison between real or fake memory.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
That's literally only one part of what I said, and you're ignoring the reasoning given.

Maya factually overreacts. Her reasoning for exploding on Noriko, saying Noriko is dangerous, and that Sensei must cut ties with her to survive, was that Noriko can ruin everything by revealing the past, which not only had no evidence to it, but has also been proven false multiple times now. Maya's even admitted she was saying those things because she was scared. In otherwords: Her reactions weren't justified even by her own justifications, making them overreactions as a fact, and not just as an opinion of my own. I also added biased to it, because it's clear her problem with Noriko is personal since she herself has specifically said "I don't like her.".

Your reasonings aren't direct. They are made up. You misinterpretated a scene for your reasoning, and haven't actually established another scene that supports your initial belief. Noriko actually doing something, besides exist, to cause Maya to take Sensei away from her is just a theory. Not a clue.

Not to mention that the fact Noriko is wanting and trying to get Sensei to regain his memories, even those which hurt her and make her cry, heavily implies that she didn't actually do anything notable to cause him to leave.

Also, yeah, might as well move on. Btw, I do considering this debating as well. Maybe even information gathering.
maya did have evidence for it... it just was anecdotal personal evidence and it never occurred to her to try using other people to do the same thing she tried and fails at. you are pointing out her reasons for keeping noriko away NOW, and not THEN when they fled. Not liking her isn't an excuse, that much was always obvious. when noriko first comes in based on what maya knew it was not an over reaction to basically have a panic attack based on what she feared most. it wasn't even an over reaction the several events after that when she trys to talk sensei out of interacting with her based on what she knew, but out of habit she kept her opinion that they were going to break sensei eventually, was she wrong so far, yeah. did it take way to long to admit to it, maybe we will see. (so far all of the memories sensei regains from them are of the nakayamas or sekai... he has yet to regain one of maya from them, heck is it even memories of maya that break him? we got others before this, we don't even know which memories are the ones that do it.
I mean all we got is noriko, niki, maya, and ami as even potential people to try that with and ami seems to be blissfully ignorant 'surface level' wise of the shit that went down with sensei. so who would maya go to, to even try before this
i dont think anyone can misinterpret this event and what was explicitly stated in it

indirect is going "well maya was wrong once, so she must have lied or made it up before this point for one of her memories that she personally witnessed go down and we/sensei hasn't yet" and if you want to discredit everything else based on one image that can be taken multiple ways without specific context that cant be viewed by default and ignore everything else, that is fine. I try to make all the peices fit as we have them now, if maya lied and we get proof of that, i'll throw those pieces out, right now its just conjecture that she did. both noriko and maya interrupted each other right before reveals doing a cock tease of what was going on and all we got was how noriko 'felt' about maya being a selfish bitch which maya didnt deny but didnt confirm either.
I also want to know what experience maya has with noriko not being able to keep a secret if it has nothing to do with why they fled.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Counterpoint -- Noriko is insecure, and likely assumed that when he vanished on her, it was because of something she did that she didn't realize she had done. That doesn't mean she actually did anything wrong.

And Maya's unreliable when it comes to Noriko, as we can see several times:
1) When she goes mask-off in the classroom the day Noriko shows up
2) When she goes mask-off in her dorm trying to get Akira to stop hanging out with Noriko
3) Her dream sequence, where Noriko simply being there causes her to freak out

Also, it's not clear that Akira and Maya were together consistently between the time he was tutoring and the time they started hooking up once she became his student at the school. Baby Finches implies that the relationship had only recently turned sexual. It's very possible that Maya freaking out over Noriko is what caused Akira to put distance between them both, and a short time after that Maya and Ami became classmates and became friends (this would also explain why Ami has no knowledge of Maya being tutored by Akira), and the relationship built from there.

This would justify Maya's reaction to Noriko -- because the last time Noriko was there, she lost Akira too.

This is speculation -- there isn't really much textual information about Akira and Maya between the time Akira vanished from Noriko's life and the school year starting, and I really hope that gets fleshed out.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes