KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Tsuneyo's response:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My response: Pssh only 8 wings, my buddy Samael aka the venom of god, seducer of life, father of the first murderer, fucker of the first (and second) woman, and creator of Harems, has 12 wings, eyes all over him, and was the original Satan, Archangel of death, and apparently a third of the demiurge if you go by Gnostic stuff. So, there, suck it chicken angel god thing.
think tsuneyo might be tryin to stab above her weight class

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I loved that theory so much. Around the same time, the company had just changed it's branding from Kentucky Fried Chicken to KFC on their advertising and signage, so part of the theory was they had to change their name since they could no longer legally call it "chicken" because of all the genetic engineering.
In reality, they were trying to de-emphasize the word fried because of the public perception of fried foods. Also, they have alternatives to fried chicken. But that's too logical for conspiracy theorists.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
In reality, they were trying to de-emphasize the word fried because of the public perception of fried foods. Also, they have alternatives to fried chicken. But that's too logical for conspiracy theorists.
Now now, don't ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory by letting logic get near it.

They're too much fun to let them go to waste.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Does the game finally have some kind of hint and help system?
I remember playing a long time ago, I hardly finished the first chapter, because I got stuck many times and did not know what to do next.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does the game finally have some kind of hint and help system?
I remember playing a long time ago, I hardly finished the first chapter, because I got stuck many times and did not know what to do next.
Lol, fuck no, dev actively hates the concept of QoL features and enjoys making things frustrating for players.

There is this though.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
think tsuneyo might be tryin to stab above her weight class
Maybe John is a some kind of chicken god?:

Chicken god vs Soup god. Battle of the century. My bets still on Tsuneyo though:
She might end up feeding John to Kaori.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Anyone know when the next update will drop?
A subscibestar preview said 1st June

Updates to around 1/3 of girls stories and main story was stated in the post
Despite Selebus changing the update schedule to bi-monthly they are still rolling in pretty quickly =)

So very soon!

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
A subscibestar preview said 1st June

Updates to around 1/3 of girls stories and main story was stated in the post
Despite Selebus changing the update schedule to bi-monthly they are still rolling in pretty quickly =)

So very soon!
IIRC, he didn't change to a bi-monthly schedule - he went from an every two weeks schedule to a 4-5 week schedule.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
IIRC, he didn't change to a bi-monthly schedule - he went from an every two weeks schedule to a 4-5 week schedule.
oh... I thought it was every 2 months, last update was... end of april, now its beginning of june. is about 1 month. cool

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
man 23 repeats alot in this game.
I know some say that is the age of akira when the car crash happened ( I dont recall if an event explicitly states that)
so he broke up with niki
spent 5-6 years tutoring maya and noriko (i dont think we have a hard amount of time given for this, just math)
up and left because of something noriko did/said/found out for 3 years (time was stated by noriko)
putting sensei at 31 (by niki's account)

honestly at what point did niki even become an idol?
the 5-6 years she couldn't leave her room or did she become a massive megahit in only 3 years time?
I feel like she would have brought up she was training to be an idol before he vanished, but she makes it sound like him vanishing is what got her to do it
since her motivation was so akira would never be able to escape her since she would be on billboards everywhere.
I'm kinda shrugging my shoulders at ayane falling in love with sensei to this point in a 3 year time frame (maybe)
I'm also laughing at the fact it means ami didnt meet maya till at leat 6 years into sensei knowing her

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes