fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Does anyone know if the bonus question answer "cute puppy" in the v29 reset is visible in any events other than "lamb legs"(the one that needs the lottery number). This background specifically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If not I think anyone with a save that has seen "mothers milk" without "lamb legs" is likely to have sel mess with their save again in the future.
That room jpeg is also there in Am I Awake? as well as the cute puppy so don't worry (at least not because of this)

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Alright, I did not think to look that early in the game. I guess I should replay it and see what I have forgotten about. My notes.txt (that surely look like the ramblings of a mad man) was only started maybe halfway between reset 1 and 2.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Tendrils:
Yasu mentions the Tendrils after talking about "the World":
which is virtually guaranteed to be Spirit Sekai, since others have referred to her as "The world" and Sekai can mean World. Yasu also claims it's the last of it's kind.

All of this is from Yasu's and Nodoka's last events. "The River Styx" and "Twisting Ivy" if I recall.

Overall, Spirit Sekai is likely a whole other kind of being than the gods we've known. She's also implied to be involved in the "space war" as the "world" was excited the day Makoto found out her father died.. which, well, doesn't bode well for the future.

Yasu also mentions something I think may be relevant to why Todd died:
Spirit Sekai may have "recycled" Todd to get stronger. Cannibalizing it's own creations.
Thanks for looking them up!
Hmm if "the world" here and the sky tendrils all equate to Spirit Sekai, then according to Yasu's belief: despite recently acting like an angel and seeming working with two others in Toys, Spirit Sekai is one of these so-called "other forces of great power with poor intent", and is NOT on Nozomu/HOPE's team solely because Sekai looks like to be among one of the angels.

This makes me wonder if commanding angels really is a power exclusive only to HOPE/USER1 since we've seen USER2's presence coincides with angel 1 and 2 in The Scary Room (I don't think it's because USER1 pretends to be USER2 because, what purpose is there other than confusing players outside of the 4th wall? feeding Maya misinformation? How's that important?)

---pure conjecture plus god stuff below, so less than a quarter or none of it might end up being correct---

So either they (they as in angles with USER2 or Sekai) work together in a synergistic way to pull something's leg, just happen to be there together to fight for the same meat on the same plate, angel 1 and angle 2 are "free lancers" just like how Long Maya describes herself in Second Sun, or whichever god that is awake at the season or in control at the time can command all or, if not, most of the angels.

Currently I am leaning toward the last one. In fact, perhaps that god is like some type of game manager character that USERs can also login, just like in the case of Sensei. Every USER can use this character function called ANGEL to make changes in Kumon-mi, but the embodiment of each angelic action is different from USERs to USERs. Maybe the two angels finally learned how to rhyme in Toys is because they were under the command of the renowned former poet Sekai?

---pure conjecture above---

A side note: in The River Styx Yasu mentioned how she wanted to converse with "the world" but decided not to in fear of what her god may think about this action, but she totally talked to Spirit Sekai in Shelter with an unaware manner (a little WHOOPSIE for Yasu).

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That's more of a problem for specific names for things or sentences.

Buffalo wings for example is actually a specific type of american chicken wings that was coined in Buffalo, New York. In Japanese it'd probably be called Buffalo tebasaki if they were referring to that type specifically.
Wait, you mean all this time I wasn't eating the wings of buffalos?

I feel cheated!

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Wait, you mean all this time I wasn't eating the wings of buffalos?

I feel cheated!
Depends there are various breeds of chicken. One such breed called the 'freedom rangers' also have the nickname of Buffalo chicken...it's not a wide spread nickname mainly because they are fully grown in 9 to 10 weeks, taste good and means you get/collect more wings in a year than you do with other chicken breeds for freezing... I only remember this cause I made that joke before with some farmer friends who insisted there is a 'buffalo chicken' insisted it was the breed name and was slightly ashamed it was just a nickname.

If that rumor of the KFC genetically engineered chicken with 8 wings is true... totally should give it the breed name buffalo chicken.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for looking them up!
Hmm if "the world" here and the sky tendrils all equate to Spirit Sekai, then according to Yasu's belief: despite recently acting like an angel and seeming working with two others in Toys, Spirit Sekai is one of these so-called "other forces of great power with poor intent", and is NOT on Nozomu/HOPE's team solely because Sekai looks like to be among one of the angels.

This makes me wonder if commanding angels really is a power exclusive only to HOPE/USER1 since we've seen USER2's presence coincides with angel 1 and 2 in The Scary Room (I don't think it's because USER1 pretends to be USER2 because, what purpose is there other than confusing players outside of the 4th wall? feeding Maya misinformation? How's that important?)

---pure conjecture plus god stuff below, so less than a quarter or none of it might end up being correct---

So either they (they as in angles with USER2 or Sekai) work together in a synergistic way to pull something's leg, just happen to be there together to fight for the same meat on the same plate, angel 1 and angle 2 are "free lancers" just like how Long Maya describes herself in Second Sun, or whichever god that is awake at the season or in control at the time can command all or, if not, most of the angels.

Currently I am leaning toward the last one. In fact, perhaps that god is like some type of game manager character that USERs can also login, just like in the case of Sensei. Every USER can use this character function called ANGEL to make changes in Kumon-mi, but the embodiment of each angelic action is different from USERs to USERs. Maybe the two angels finally learned how to rhyme in Toys is because they were under the command of the renowned former poet Sekai?

---pure conjecture above---

A side note: in The River Styx Yasu mentioned how she wanted to converse with "the world" but decided not to in fear of what her god may think about this action, but she totally talked to Spirit Sekai in Shelter with an unaware manner (a little WHOOPSIE for Yasu).
Spirit Sekai's angels actually are Black:
as shown in Futaba's "Toys", compared to Nozomu's who are White:
as shown in many events, so I think they are simply different angels or at least angels under different powers now.

I also don't think User2 has angels at all. User1 was merely trying to scare Maya in "the Scary Room", which is why "User2" ignored permissions yet didn't do anything, because User1 couldn't anyway. Plus the white cat, and white angels showing up, and the whole thing being meant to hurt Maya, all are signs of User1/Nozomu aka the callous god. Not to mention, User2 wants to protect Sensei:
as it said in "The Word of the Day", and is likely the god that resets the world for Maya. That, and at that point it seemed like User1 hates Maya, so if it could reset her.. then well, she'd likely be reset by now.

Also this is just a theory, but I think Spirit Sekai used Nozomu/HOPE to get more power, and just recently split from Him. (All that Maya hatred:
and likely other things that seemed to work for HOPE, like the Maya's, may have actually been coming from or serving Sekai)

Yasu and even her bunnies like Yomiel who serve Him, seem to be scared of Sekai:
and as soon as Sensei seemed to restore her, she seemed to "claim" Yasu. Yasu also thought it was Him who made that recent 2 month time skip, but then she seemed unable to understand how. Sekai apparently being "restored" right after that time skip, seems to imply it was her doing. I also think it may have been Sekai who "killed" Nozomu and that's why Yasu's god was in so much pain, and so wary of "The World".

Pareidolia aka User3 also mentioned he was becoming stronger, but wasn't the only one:
in Sana's "Ad Infinitum", and Pareidolia showed up again briefly after Sekai was shown on the Roof:
in "A Thousand Years", and in the Japanese named event where Sekai gets restored, you can hear a male voice trying to warn Sensei, who I'm thinking is Pareidolia. Meanwhile that Female voice that is mentioning the first time they held hands (and most of the female voices that show up in other events) is likely Sekai, so I'm assuming Spirit Sekai was the other one growing. I'm also thinking she is or is becoming User4.

Could be wrong though.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I was a sensitive kid too, funny that were seeking shit like this now.
I wouldn't consider being disturbed by those shows sensitive, tbh. That was kind of the point of them sometimes. Organs falling out of a guy after being crushed and trapped by a train for a while, should disturb people. If it doesn't, well, some people are callous.

I'd definitely take this game over those shows any day though. I'd probably recommend it to my kid self, in their place, if I could.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Even in D&D Tsuneyo's character seems to specialize at murdering all birds and birdlike creatures:

What did birds do to her...? I'm starting to think she's some kind of secret weapon created to defeat the god of chickens.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
just to be clear: the only animated sex scenes in the game are the repeatable scenes (ie, the 'come over' scenes and the scenes where you visit them in their dorms/at work), and in general each girl has about 2 to 5 animated scenes in total?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
just to be clear: the only animated sex scenes in the game are the repeatable scenes (ie, the 'come over' scenes and the scenes where you visit them in their dorms/at work), and in general each girl has about 2 to 5 animated scenes in total?
Yep, Selly doesn't like to invest extra energy into animating one-time scenes, only repeatables are animated.

Reactions: SCP 001

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Thank you, and yes that was it.. Damn, I regret watching that show as a kid, that and Robot Chicken.
I was a sensitive kid too, funny that were seeking shit like this now.
Yes it was in squibillies but the myth of the 8 winged featherless genetic engenieered chicken from KFC is an urban legend from the late 80s to the 90s in the United states right when genetic engineering started to get semi popularized in the media. Some people joked it was genetically altered to sweat buttermilk ranch dressing(which would be a massive feat since chickens don't sweat from what I know)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yes it was in squibillies but the myth of the 8 winged featherless genetic engenieered chicken from KFC is an urban legend from the late 80s to the 90s in the United states right when genetic engineering started to get semi popularized in the media. Some people joked it was genetically altered to sweat buttermilk ranch dressing(which would be a massive feat since chickens don't sweat from what I know)
Welp, you just ruined buttermilk ranch for me...
I wonder if some kind of feathered abomination is going to show up in this game at some point. With all the Egg, and Bird stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some 8 winged monstrosity just waiting to show up in a Happy Event, or to fight Tsuneyo to the death.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Welp, you just ruined buttermilk ranch for me...
I wonder if some kind of feathered abomination is going to show up in this game at some point. With all the Egg, and Bird stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some 8 winged monstrosity just waiting to show up in a Happy Event, or to fight Tsuneyo to the death.
behold the 8 winged chicken angel from the bible
he is buffalo ready

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
behold the 8 winged chicken angel from the bible
he is buffalo ready
Tsuneyo's response:

My response: Pssh only 8 wings, my buddy Samael aka the venom of god, seducer of life, father of the first murderer, fucker of the first (and second) woman, and creator of Harems, has 12 wings, eyes all over him, and was the original Satan, Archangel of death, and apparently a third of the demiurge if you go by Gnostic stuff. So, there, suck it chicken angel god thing.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I loved that theory so much. Around the same time, the company had just changed it's branding from Kentucky Fried Chicken to KFC on their advertising and signage, so part of the theory was they had to change their name since they could no longer legally call it "chicken" because of all the genetic engineering.

And of course that's not how they get their buttermilk ranch sauce. They get that by milking the butter while on a ranch. Duh.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes