Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
By the way, there is another circumstantial evidence to my theory about Uta's kinship with Sekai - Uta is unusually good at rap, which can be considered a form of poetry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
maya did have evidence for it... it just was anecdotal personal evidence and it never occurred to her to try using other people to do the same thing she tried and fails at. you are pointing out her reasons for keeping noriko away NOW, and not THEN when they fled. Not liking her isn't an excuse, that much was always obvious. when noriko first comes in based on what maya knew it was not an over reaction to basically have a panic attack based on what she feared most. it wasn't even an over reaction the several events after that when she trys to talk sensei out of interacting with her based on what she knew, but out of habit she kept her opinion that they were going to break sensei eventually, was she wrong so far, yeah. did it take way to long to admit to it, maybe we will see. (so far all of the memories sensei regains from them are of the nakayamas or sekai... he has yet to regain one of maya from them, heck is it even memories of maya that break him? we got others before this, we don't even know which memories are the ones that do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean all we got is noriko, niki, maya, and ami as even potential people to try that with and ami seems to be blissfully ignorant 'surface level' wise of the shit that went down with sensei. so who would maya go to, to even try before this
i dont think anyone can misinterpret this event and what was explicitly stated in it

indirect is going "well maya was wrong once, so she must have lied or made it up before this point for one of her memories that she personally witnessed go down and we/sensei hasn't yet" and if you want to discredit everything else based on one image that can be taken multiple ways without specific context that cant be viewed by default and ignore everything else, that is fine. I try to make all the peices fit as we have them now, if maya lied and we get proof of that, i'll throw those pieces out, right now its just conjecture that she did. both noriko and maya interrupted each other right before reveals doing a cock tease of what was going on and all we got was how noriko 'felt' about maya being a selfish bitch which maya didnt deny but didnt confirm either.
I also want to know what experience maya has with noriko not being able to keep a secret if it has nothing to do with why they fled.
What happened to moving on? Personally I'm not sure what reason there is to continue this.

Evidence: That's not evidence. It was just a theory of Maya's that was proven wrong.

Then: skip to the end of this reply and you'll see why.

Overreaction: that's your opinion. Factually, she overreacted. She even seems to regret it since it's caused people to think she likes Sensei which of course was not her intention.

Break him: Maya simply tries to tell him something and he sees her as a bird. Noriko and Niki show him things from the past and he regains memories, and even his name. It's pretty clear what memories are bad for him. Maya related ones.

Direct: It's conjecture to think she's telling the truth. Besides that though, It's been shown that she literally can't tell Sensei about the past... So why are you so quick to believe she's suddenly able to? It's blatant she's not actually telling the truth. Otherwise Sensei would have blacked out and seen her as a bird.

Btw, using context to understand things is far more effective than merely seeing words and going with it. Not sure why you think your "direct" and "indirect" comparison is worth noting. If anything, you're indirectly ignoring the big picture by thinking "direct" statements are better(?).

Secret: You assume Maya actually has an experience of Noriko not keeping a secret. Just because someone says something, doesn't make it true.

Anyway, it's been confirmed that Noriko never actually did anything to Maya by Maya and Noriko:
And that Maya was merely afraid of Noriko's existence possibly affecting Sensei:
In other words: Maya's main problem with Noriko and the reason she took Sensei away from her, was simply because of the possibility that her existence would affect Sensei in a way Maya didn't want.

How Maya actually convinced Sensei to abandon Noriko isn't confirmed though.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Hmm replaying Baby Finches also makes me realize Maya was actually well-versed in a religion (or at least theories associated with it) based off a computer, even used phrases resonating what we learned from There Is Nothing.

But she claimed to be unfamiliar with religion stories related to a higher power with wires in Changing of Seasons when Sensei asks her about his weird dream that involves the god of wires. It might be just how Sensei phrases his question, or Maya avoiding questions as usual, or not everything shown is Baby Finches is real, or that part of Maya's memory was replaced with fake ones.

(BRAIN HURTING)

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
If Ami believed she wasn't related to Akira, it wouldn't really be bad news for him and she wouldn't have any reason to keep it secret.
You have to remember that making that public would also mean that her mother was a cheater.
This are japanese people we are talking about (technically). No way she would make something like that public by how much she cries at their grave.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
You have to remember that making that public would also mean that her mother was a cheater.
This are japanese people we are talking about (technically). No way she would make something like that public by how much she cries at their grave.
I meant keeping it a secret from Akira; she wouldn't have to tell everyone else to get the relationship she wants. I'm not sure she'd expect Akira to be too upset at Sekai for cheating, given his own socially unacceptable attraction towards teenagers.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Sometime ago, someone said that there were 3 checkmarks on Sensei's room and when he fucked Ami it went up to four, does anyone know if they also go up to four if he doesn't fuck Ami? I don't even know what event they show up or I'd confirm it myself.
With that in mind, if they do not increase if he doesn't fuck Ami then it's really possible that Ami is aware of the resets and has her own means of keeping herself through it.

• Thinking Face

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Sometime ago, someone said that there were 3 checkmarks on Sensei's room and when he fucked Ami it went up to four, does anyone know if they also go up to four if he doesn't fuck Ami? I don't even know what event they show up or I'd confirm it myself.
With that in mind, if they do not increase if he doesn't fuck Ami then it's really possible that Ami is aware of the resets and has her own means of keeping herself through it.
That corkboard shows up in the second reset event, and again in Life of Prizes.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
That corkboard shows up in the second reset event, and again in Life of Prizes.
Ugh, found the events, there are 3 and 6 checkmarks in "There is nothing" and "A Life of Prizes" respectively, but there were no triggers from URM so probably has no ties to fucking or not the girls.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
In replay mode, both my bad and good uncle saves give 3 checkmarks in There Is Nothing and 6 checkmarks (5 small 1 big) in A Life of Prizes though; could it be another replay-won't-work shenanigan? (seriously stop it!).

But honestly do we know for sure that those checkmarks really indicate Sensei's girl tally? Is it just because of different amifingered values potentially give different numbers of checkmark? or has someone with extreme talents managed to decipher the meaning of the poem next to it?

Also, assuming checkmarks really are girl tallies (make sense I mean), who are the default 3 checkmarks at the end of Ch1?
- If it only counts deflowering, then only Ayane fits
- If it counts as soon as things getting illicit, then Chika/Ayane/Makoto/Futaba/ (same result if you use naming event to sort)
- If it counts their first invite-over, then Chika/Makoto/
So yeah idk, don't see a coherent way to locate even those 3 checkmarks. But I am only using the pink events and the baby blue events to pinpoint, so if it's something in the main events then fuck me I can't track that :ROFLMAO:

BTW, during Maya's Somewhere Inside of a Dream, it's a big X. If anyone remember which other events also has that corkboard present feel free to share!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
Whilst dicking around replaying stuff i found this, not really saying anything with it but i thought it was relevant to you guys digging up clues to things like who's been calling Sensei Akira, this scene would imply Ami never calls him Akira, though it's not proof, just implicated.

Also, when Uta does the flavorbeam, Tsuneyo's reaction is fucking hilarious.
screenshot0002.png
Also, Rin in the back.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Whilst dicking around replaying stuff i found this, not really saying anything with it but i thought it was relevant to you guys digging up clues to things like who's been calling Sensei Akira, this scene would imply Ami never calls him Akira, though it's not proof, just implicated.
This honestly tracks. If Akira glitches out every time someone uses his name, she'd eventually notice that he just doesn't respond to it. At all. So she'd call him by what he actually responds to.

• Thinking Face

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was jotting down every event that Selebus marked as written on the progress tracker and the order in which they were completed to test a theory.

The following list is the order the scenes for the coming update were written and coded. This may or may not translate into the order they need to be played in. That's the theory I'm testing. Sharing this because holy hell, figuring out where to go next during the previous update was a headache.

Note: Lately, Sel has used the "trigger a scene with X by going to character Ys location instead of their usual haunts," so I don't expect this to make navigation simple since it doesn't have any triggers listed, but it should at least tell us which character to focus on for the next scene in-sequence. In theory.

Posting this now because my free time is dubious between now and the weekend.

All four Makoto events
All four Nodoka events
First Main event
All three Rika events
All four Touka events
First Kaori event
2nd Main event
Second Kaori Event
First two Ami events
Third Kaori event
Third Ami event
Last Main event

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In replay mode, both my bad and good uncle saves give 3 checkmarks in There Is Nothing and 6 checkmarks (5 small 1 big) in A Life of Prizes though; could it be another replay-won't-work shenanigan? (seriously stop it!).

But honestly do we know for sure that those checkmarks really indicate Sensei's girl tally? Is it just because of different amifingered values potentially give different numbers of checkmark? or has someone with extreme talents managed to decipher the meaning of the poem next to it?

Also, assuming checkmarks really are girl tallies (make sense I mean), who are the default 3 checkmarks at the end of Ch1?
- If it counts as soon as things getting illicit, then Chika/Ayane/Makoto/Futaba/ (same result if you use naming event to sort)
So yeah idk, don't see a coherent way to locate even those 3 checkmarks. But I am only using the pink events and the baby blue events to pinpoint, so if it's something in the main events then fuck me I can't track that :ROFLMAO:

BTW, during Maya's Somewhere Inside of a Dream, it's a big X. If anyone remember which other events also has that corkboard present feel free to share!
Could be wrong, but perhaps the 3 checks are Sekai, Maya, and Ayane. The number of girls Sensei had sex with in this timeline at that point. Ami could be the 4th optionally.

The poetry being by the checks, also makes me think that Spirit Sekai is the one keeping track. Not to mention, someone/something scribbled out Maya's note by the checks in the life of prizes event, and Sekai has shown to hate her. You also can hear a female voice in that event saying she loves Sensei and wants him to tell her he sees her, which I'm thinking was Spirit Sekai this whole time.

Also, apparently instead of 6 check marks in life of prizes, you can get 7:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
What happened to moving on? Personally I'm not sure what reason there is to continue this.

Evidence: That's not evidence. It was just a theory of Maya's that was proven wrong.

Then: skip to the end of this reply and you'll see why.

Overreaction: that's your opinion. Factually, she overreacted. She even seems to regret it since it's caused people to think she likes Sensei which of course was not her intention.

Break him: Maya simply tries to tell him something and he sees her as a bird. Noriko and Niki show him things from the past and he regains memories, and even his name. It's pretty clear what memories are bad for him. Maya related ones.

Direct: It's conjecture to think she's telling the truth. Besides that though, It's been shown that she literally can't tell Sensei about the past... So why are you so quick to believe she's suddenly able to? It's blatant she's not actually telling the truth. Otherwise Sensei would have blacked out and seen her as a bird.

Btw, using context to understand things is far more effective than merely seeing words and going with it. Not sure why you think your "direct" and "indirect" comparison is worth noting. If anything, you're indirectly ignoring the big picture by thinking "direct" statements are better(?).

Secret: You assume Maya actually has an experience of Noriko not keeping a secret. Just because someone says something, doesn't make it true.

Anyway, it's been confirmed that Noriko never actually did anything to Maya by Maya and Noriko:
And that Maya was merely afraid of Noriko's existence possibly affecting Sensei:
In other words: Maya's main problem with Noriko and the reason she took Sensei away from her, was simply because of the possibility that her existence would affect Sensei in a way Maya didn't want.

How Maya actually convinced Sensei to abandon Noriko isn't confirmed though.
we are literally going in circles everything you said in that post i have countered once already. and your rebuttal has been essentially no i'm right your are just wrong and maya lied with no evidence for it other than an moment that doesnt prove maya a liar because they never even finish talking about her reasons because noriko interrupts her. man i would have ended it, but you did this massive post that couldnt even be called a conclusion and moving on

I think this sounds cool, ami is building a sex wall

well at the end of chapter 1... he also fucked maya, even if he/we dont know it yet
but i dont really think you can count that based on how the paper seems to be specific to the reset.
so it went 3 check marks, changed to an x, then went 6 check marks
x could be used to represent 0 or 10 depending on tally system you choose to follow, i'd take a guess at 0 because representing 10 is in the roman counting system that doesnt use checks
if true it implies it might be a resetting counting system, thus showing the first 3 check marks in 'there is nothing' is not the same 3 check marks in a 'life of prizes'. 3 things happened in chapter one, 0 things (or 10 if you want to do that) happened in chapter 2 between the start and mayas event, followed by 6 things happening in chapter 2 after that event.
we will probably see it again at the end of chapter 3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
we are literally going in circles everything you said in that post i have countered once already. and your rebuttal has been essentially no i'm right your are just wrong and maya lied with no evidence for it other than an moment that doesnt prove maya a liar because they never even finish talking about her reasons because noriko interrupts her. man i would have ended it, but you did this massive post that couldnt even be called a conclusion and moving on
I'm going to move on and end this now. There's no point to this.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Cool it guys, you're both getting too heavily invested in what is little more than conjecture, you're walking too deeply into the fog and losing sight of the point of these discussions, we're all mostly throwing darts at a corkboard of ideas and faint patterns of connection between those ideas and it's not fun to treat it as anything more than a group of mates hanging out at a bar shooting the breeze. In following that metaphor, i think you've both had enough to drink and should get a glass of water and step outside for some air. Don't come back proclaiming anything about the other or yourself, just move on from it, if you feel the need to say anything about it, you haven't cooled off enough.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Could be wrong, but perhaps the 3 checks are Sekai, Maya, and Ayane. The number of girls Sensei had sex with in this timeline at that point. Ami could be the 4th optionally.

The poetry being by the checks, also makes me think that Spirit Sekai is the one keeping track. Not to mention, someone/something scribbled out Maya's note by the checks in the life of prizes event, and Sekai has shown to hate her. You also can hear a female voice in that event saying she loves Sensei and wants him to tell her he sees her, which I'm thinking was Spirit Sekai this whole time.

Also, apparently instead of 6 check marks in life of prizes, you can get 7:
7th checkmark in that case is if you have amifingered flag = true.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2663489

Also, when Uta does the flavorbeam, Tsuneyo's reaction is fucking hilarious.
View attachment 2663492
Also, Rin in the back.
I remembered in one of the earliest main events Akira questioned Ami about calling him Sensei even at home. Despite having her own seemingly legit reasoning , perhaps Ami really never used the name Akira once (tbh in retrospect this creeps me out a little bit). And I feel like this was brought up by someone other than Uta as well but I might be misremembering.

As for guessing who’s been calling him Akira the whole time before also deep diving into digging, Ayane might be possible because he was Akira to her before he was Sensei (but I am gonna go out on a limb and say Noriko might be the only one doing this; I remembered checking Niki’s events but it was mostly filled with that one-time nick name or just swearing :LOL:)

The rest (especially the 2F girls) really don’t have a reason, heart, or a solid relationship base to go full first name base despite his own promoting or the fact that they start having sex
(like I think girls like Futaba and Makoto continuing calling him just Sensei tracks with their personalities; Chika is straight up oblivious)

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes