Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Also "Clitoral Atrophy" isn't a birth defect. It's just something that can happen due to a lack of arousal and use. The clitoris shrinks and "disappears".
Ah.
Would that happen pre-pubescent, though? The class are first year high schoolers, so that means she's been taking medicine for her mental health since she was about 7 if her time line is accurate.
Though if it's more common forms of sexual abuse that fucked her up, it doesn't mean it's impossible she was abused BECAUSE she was already mentally ill, worsening her, rather than made ill from said abuse.
The mentally ill are often easy targets for such abuse, after all. And as a kicker, many anti-depressants have strong libido killing effects, which could contribute to the atrophy, especially if she was taking big doses during her development.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah.
Would that happen pre-pubescent, though? The class are first year high schoolers, so that means she's been taking medicine for her mental health since she was about 7 if her time line is accurate.
Though if it's more common forms of sexual abuse that fucked her up, it doesn't mean it's impossible she was abused BECAUSE she was already mentally ill, worsening her, rather than made ill from said abuse.
The mentally ill are often easy targets for such abuse, after all.
Not sure, but I wasn't trying to say that it's why she's taking medicine. It just might be why her vagina is different.

Personally, I'm thinking she and Sensei seem to remind eachother of themselves, due to both being groomed as children. Just, instead of like Sensei, she didn't get pleasure from it and felt worthless because of that. Maybe even was unable to satisfy her groomer and was abandoned. Her groomer also being a female which influenced her view of females especially. It could be why she has a contradictory mindset, and why she is given medications. Just a theory though.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Selly is gonna milk the shit out of this game, I guess three more years? Or when Genshin Impact ends lol
No clue, but I'm not really looking forward to an ending anytime soon. 3 years, 9, 27, etc. Bring it on. There's not really much out there that catches my interest before I get bored.

Reactions: rianzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah i dunno man, i do know autistics tend to go a bit overboard with diagnosing others with our particular brand of busted brain, seeing links and patterns where there aren't any so i'm inclined to think that's what's going on here, i could be wrong but it's really fucking rare for me to miss undiagnosed autism and i have a really good track record of identifying it, i've personally helped 4 undiagnosed adults discover their condition (3 men, 1 woman), all 4 later acquiring official medical diagnoses and i've yet to miss one that someone else detected so i'm pretty confident in my radar. Io just doesn't come across as autistic to me, but i could be wrong, you'd have to ask Selly if he intends her to be such and that he knows how to actually write one of us well enough to be accurate. I'm entirely unconvinced on all fronts.
What are your thoughts on Yasu when it comes to autism? And I mean the "normal" version that doesn't have her god in her ear.

Based off a few things, and stuff like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm assuming she's on the spectrum, but I'm not entirely confident in that due to the god stuff going on.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
What are your thoughts on Yasu when it comes to autism? And I mean the "normal" version that doesn't have her god in her ear.

Based off a few things, and stuff like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm assuming she's on the spectrum, but I'm not entirely confident in that due to the god stuff going on.
I genuinely don't see a single character having autism in this game. At all. It just doesn't fit the vibe of it in the slightest, it would feel weird and jarring (and not in the established way)

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Yasu is sensitive to supernatural stuff medium abused by god. I think real world diagnoses simply would not work with her

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I genuinely don't see a single character having autism in this game. At all. It just doesn't fit the vibe of it in the slightest, it would feel weird and jarring (and not in the established way)
The only one I'm thinking might, is Yasu, and mostly just due to how she seems to react to certain sensations and situations. Reminds me of someone I know who is diagnosed.

Then again, it could just be a coincidence or some god stuff.

Yasu is sensitive to supernatural stuff medium abused by god. I think real world diagnoses simply would not work with her
Fair point.

We might be seeing some of her past, pre god stuff, soon though, so that might give a better view at how Yasu really is.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
My only thought is 'nope'. There really isn't anyone in the game that gives me even partial vibes, everyone is either neurotypical, dealing with trauma/injury, or just has a bit of an atypical personality.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My only thought is 'nope'. There really isn't anyone in the game that gives me even partial vibes, everyone is either neurotypical, dealing with trauma/injury, or just has a bit of an atypical personality.
What would you consider "vibes" if you don't mind me asking?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What would you consider "vibes" if you don't mind me asking?
Autistic behaviours or perceptions, interpreting signals through an autistic filter, recognizing patterns others miss or where there aren't any, biased interpretation of information due to overconfidence in known areas vs rational patience for only building theory off of facts, not conjecture, recurrent errors in logic due to 'not even knowing what you don't know'. The list goes on, vibes is just shorthand for picking up on things that are common with autistics. The more things i pick up on, the more i start to wonder about a person and start actually looking for clear flags.

Also, i tire of talking about this. No offence but i'm just too tired and disinterested to go back and forth.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Kaori has brain damage
Ami has something on the cluster b spectrum
Molly is Molly
Kirin is probably cluster b too

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Professional Takes:
Tsuneyo has Noodle-brain.