Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Gonna have to avoid the spoilers since I read slow, was just wondering... Does Sana still have the outbursts of heat if you don't touch her when she blacks out in her room in that one event where Parei begs you not to touch her?

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah, about that drama, can you mention again why Sel was hated on f95.
Does he do something stupid?
He had the nerve to ask people to wait 2 weeks before getting all the content for free (which he previously would upload himself). People would leak it anyways, Sel would say some shit, mods/admins would say some shit, slap fight ensues, and both hate each other now. That's the short version anyways. I discovered the game here years ago but have been a paid supporter since finding it because I don't think I've ever seen a single other dev keep such a tight schedule and still put out quality every single update. I may not agree with everything Sel says (dude is definitely huffing his own supply), but that kind of work ethic is worth way more than 5 bucks a month. People on this forum will act like Sel personally fucked their dogs, but the worst thing he did to them was ask people pay or wait for the free version. What a monster.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
The fucking main song for the entire first half of this event has some beeping noise in the background that sounds like my washing machine when it's done and it's driving me nuts

Maxkiskis

Mar 16, 2023
Can someone explain to me how to start a chain of main events? I mostly go through after someone does the walkthroughs, but now I have time and I can't figure it out....

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Can someone explain to me how to start a chain of main events? I mostly go through after someone does the walkthroughs, but now I have time and I can't figure it out....
If you have done everything up to the last version you only need to wait until saturday

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Name another dev that updates their game as frequently, I bet that list is short. Not all of them give it all away for free after 2 weeks either.
Can you just... not? We've had this 'discussion' 50 times over by now, we get it, Selly supporters think he's legit and undeserving of the leaks, the rest of us think he's a colossal dickhead despite being author to a very interesting story. You want to reply? Go read posts from the last year and see the same shit aired out in full 50 times over instead, you have literally nothing new to add, no one does. There, done, moving on ffs.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Selebus is fine, just weird and a bit obnoxious, he's neither as good as those who like him make it out to be nor as bad as those who dislike him believe.
His tenacity and work ethic is outright scary, character expressions and scenes are top notch and his writing is so elusive that even after 3 years I can't really tell whether it's godly and he had almost everything figured out from the get go or if he's been bullshiting us all this time and making shit up along the way.
Though I must say, he really needs more people to tell him how it is, neither demonizing nor worshipping him, the game could be so much better if he implements some QOL. Like, why the fuck do we need to remember random bits of information spread across several events for resets, or have to randomly navigate that horrible sandbox everytime a new update drops until we finds something in the particular order the game wants us to do?
Which is shame, the game is good but it could be so much better if it was more intuitive, we shouldn't need a mod to do literally anything in this game, or people hitting their head against the wall until something happens to drop a guide, really hoping that one "remake" guy makes it through, because although I love this game it's also very frustrating sometimes.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
I have one event left with Niki (non-disclosure agreement), how do I start it?
Lust event, happens automatically during the beach chain of events, not sure if it has any lust point requirements.
In any case, just advance time until the next Saturday and maybe invite Niki home a few times to grind some points if you're particularly low

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
How's everyone enjoying the new Time Reset Existential Doom Harem Dating Simulator 2023 update? I'm downloading it now and currently dodging spoilers lol. Found a VN called Out of Touch to hold me of till today, and Eternum's also been holding me off during the wait since it just updated.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes