Feb 14, 2022
If anyone forgot to grind any they can just use the URM to fix their save from the start of this patch, like EVERYONE SHOULD BE DOING CAUSE FUCK GRINDING.
I usually artistically modify the code and create individual events to get points. I called the phone and get portal via god of wires on my phone to see the Future event for the new year, and then I went back to the narrative line, hehe.

Well, then and other shit

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
So I just started this game and have one question. I'm at the end of day 1. The Dev gave us a scene that he calls the first sex scene. First of that scene with his niece was weird af. No animation, no nudity. Is this an indication of all future scenes? If yes, then I will pass. Not saying the game sucks, just not for me, or maybe the sex scenes are better after that crappy one? No offense btw, this is just my opinion.

wmtruong

Jun 12, 2020
So I just started this game and have one question. I'm at the end of day 1. The Dev gave us a scene that he calls the first sex scene. First of that scene with his niece was weird af. No animation, no nudity. Is this an indication of all future scenes? If yes, then I will pass. Not saying the game sucks, just not for me, or maybe the sex scenes are better after that crappy one? No offense btw, this is just my opinion.
No. Event-related sex scenes don't have animations but have nudity and are generally appealing, although occasionally they can be weird like the first scene. Repeatable sex scenes have animations.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
No. Event-related sex scenes don't have animations but have nudity and are generally appealing, although occasionally they can be weird like the first scene. Repeatable sex scenes have animations.
Not forgetting that scene was altered a few updates ago as part of the chapter 1 rewrite and if I recall the original scene was a lot more 'normal' for want of a better term.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
hey I noticed you were talking about drm, do I like load my save once put gui in game files and then I'm good to get cares? (I'm new to doing this)
I would say make sure that replacing the gui should be the last thing you do before opening the game after you've added any files, be they updates or care packages.

Reactions: x_Flinx_x

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There are two general types of sex scenes in the game.

Those that occur organically within the story are not animated.
Repeatable sex scenes that you unlock through gameplay are animated.

%95 of the sex scenes in the game are pretty vanilla, and that first one is an outlier (though there are a couple more that have that vibe to it).

But for the most part, this is a horror game with some sex scenes in it, rather than a horror-flavored fapfest, so weird shit is the norm, and of all the things the dev does in this game, the sex scenes are generally the least interesting part.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Anti-DRM patch for v33

I'm not sure the gui.rpy file has changed across versions but here's an updated version anyway, as well as the original script file in case yours get ganked. Simply move the patched gui.rpy file into your /game folder.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes