saerav

Jun 8, 2017
It was not about grinding, it was about "haha, why don't you replay entire game to see one lust scene"? BTW, I actualy did and it was more interesting than console
The main trigger for me replaying the game right now was missing Sana's 3rd god event thingy and not having a good save to go check it out. I'm enjoying it though cause i skipped over a large amount of dialogue on my first playthrough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JelF547

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
The main trigger for me replaying the game right now was missing Sana's 3rd god event thingy and not having a good save to go check it out. I'm enjoying it though cause i skipped over a large amount of dialogue on my first playthrough.
Yep, this is how this game works. You always play it worng on first attempt and missed events are good reason to make second

Reactions: saerav

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Went through a second replay because I noticed I was skipping basically every Futaba, Molly and Ayane scene.
Paid a lot more attention on replay. When you start and there's just an endless amount of things, you just want to get through it as quickly as possible so you end up neglecting what's present.

Reactions: JelF547 and saerav

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
SelebusToday at 18:07
Everyone Lessons in Love 0.33.0 is now available to all subscribers and annual pass holders! (Please note that some annual pass holders might not receive it for the next hour or so while the mass email is slowly sent out)

Changelog:
-70k+ Words
-800+ New Images
-20 New Events
-19 Main Events
-1 Lust Event
-3 Picture Messages
-New Main Menu

Please consider subscribing if you like what I do.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
SelebusToday at 18:07
Everyone Lessons in Love 0.33.0 is now available to all subscribers and annual pass holders! (Please note that some annual pass holders might not receive it for the next hour or so while the mass email is slowly sent out)

Changelog:
-70k+ Words
-800+ New Images
-20 New Events
-19 Main Events
-1 Lust Event
-3 Picture Messages
-New Main Menu

Please consider subscribing if you like what I do.
If you have access to the links, don't post them here if you want to leak, make a report on the first post of the thread and share the links there.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Fasten your belts and don't forget to make a back-up
Always, i double click my desktop appdata/roaming/renpy shortcut, right click test2 and add to 'blahblahblah.7z' which spits out a new backup, takes like 3 seconds.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes