Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I found Dissonance to be rather dull and gave up on it after either the first release or the first update, can't remember. Maybe i should give it another look? Does it pick up later on or something?

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I found Dissonance to be rather dull and gave up on it after either the first release or the first update, can't remember. Maybe i should give it another look? Does it pick up later on or something?
It's just now "started" in a way, after the last update. Starting to get sexual as well.

It's definitely picking up and getting interesting, imo.

Spoilers: Comparatively speaking, 'Dissonance' has seemed to reach it's version of LiL's first reset recently.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, anyone else notice Imani can be an anagram for: "I am in"? Watch her turn out to be a spy, lmao.

In retrospect, Imani did seem to casually befriend everyone, including Sensei, and seemingly has a thing for butterflies like Sekai seems to, which she discussed with Kaori in her first appearance. Her hair pin is also suspicious to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Sekai-spiracy grows.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Attempt number two))

Hello everyone, friends. I hope someone else remembers me after almost a month since I showed you the project I'm working on. We are talking about Lessons In Love Remake. Today I'm here to share with you some updates on where I'm at right now and what I've done since the beginning of this project. I hope you are still interested in this. So, at the moment I have finished the concept phase of the whole game and would like to share with you what I have been able to do in these few months. I left a link to the screenshots, they are in this order to make it look like you are clicking on the buttons or scrolling.

P.S.1. I want to remind you not to pay attention to the inconsistency of names, titles, groups, images and all that, because for now this is just a concept and I tried to do it as soon as possible.
P.S.2. I also want to note that these screenshots do not take into account all the wishes and comments of the community that were given to me a month ago. But they will be taken into account in the future, of course. It's just that at the moment it's rather expensive to redo the layout. So I left it to the coding stage.
P.S.3. I also have a version of all these screenshots with indicators on the icons (red dots), but I will not post them here, because they are the same thing, just know that such notifications will be where there is any unviewed content, and yes , they can also be customized.
P.S.4. Please don't be intimidated by the overly glassy interface. In the working version, all this will be customizable to the point that all these effects can be turned off. For now, I've just done what I like)

That's all I've done for now. I hope you enjoy what I have done and I will be very happy if you leave any feedback. Your wishes, criticism, ideas for improvement are very valuable to me, I will definitely take all this into account. In the meantime, the concept stage is over. Next up is the development phase. Now I will gradually write the interface code and all that. I will try to put together a working alpha build as soon as possible so that the community can push the buttons and see how everything works.

i would like to say a few things, just know I mean nothing bad, just genuinely curious just a few things

first of, i really like this maybe mechanic, it lets us get to certain tes faster, hopefully

then i would like to ask about the difference between these two, because it just seems like the same thing

tho i think it makes sense to that, if you're going to "show" whether the event is missed or not, like put a different color lock or something to show that it's "forever lost"
Don't know if you mentioned it in a previous post, but did you say the requirements for each of the events would be there as well? would it be to much work if, when we see an event not missed yet, we click on it and a small screen opens to tell you what the requirements are for them?

lastly, this one really confuses me

the phrasing seems off about it. given that there are multiple events in the patch, or a specific place that has multiple events happening, would it be fesable to tell us What or Whose event it is that we are skipping? For example, if someone doesn't care for say, dormitory event with glasses girl, we know we are skipping hers and not Sana's or Rin's

I guess thins is just personal request, but is it possible to have Ami say different things to "wake us up" during the weekdays, just to not have it stale on us

Reactions: juwan39823

CrocosaurHex

Jul 18, 2023
first of, i really like this maybe mechanic, it lets us get to certain tes faster, hopefully
Yes that's right. This is the mechanics of skipping game time))

then i would like to ask about the difference between these two, because it just seems like the same thing
Here I did not understand a little. What exactly looks like the same thing? The screenshots show two different screens. On the first one, a gallery is open, in this case, for choosing an avatar / wallpaper, for example. And the second screenshot shows that messages can be viewed directly from the profile (which is logical for the "contacts" application)))

tho i think it makes sense to that, if you're going to "show" whether the event is missed or not, like put a different color lock or something to show that it's "forever lost"
Yes, in fact there are different statuses. Red and with a cross are just lost forever. Gray with a lock, these are simply unavailable at the moment, as the conditions are not met. You can see it in other screenshots.

Don't know if you mentioned it in a previous post, but did you say the requirements for each of the events would be there as well? would it be to much work if, when we see an event not missed yet, we click on it and a small screen opens to tell you what the requirements are for them?
That's right, it will also be there. In this screenshot, for example, it can be seen. And so it will be for every piece of content, whether it's a message, a photo in a gallery, or a outfit. Provided that the guide mod is enabled
the phrasing seems off about it. given that there are multiple events in the patch, or a specific place that has multiple events happening, would it be fesable to tell us What or Whose event it is that we are skipping? For example, if someone doesn't care for say, dormitory event with glasses girl, we know we are skipping hers and not Sana's or Rin's
Yes, you are probably right, I will slightly correct the wording and add more information for understanding

I guess thins is just personal request, but is it possible to have Ami say different things to "wake us up" during the weekdays, just to not have it stale on us
This is a very good idea, I will definitely write it down for myself

In general, initially I wrote comments for each situation so that it was clear what was happening on the screen, but I couldn’t post it due to some problems, so I had to post it like this :(

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So, anyone else notice Imani can be an anagram for: "I am in"? Watch her turn out to be a spy, lmao.

In retrospect, Imani did seem to casually befriend everyone, including Sensei, and seemingly has a thing for butterflies like Sekai seems to, which she discussed with Kaori in her first appearance. Her hair pin is also suspicious to me:
The Sekai-spiracy grows.
God damnit, now I have to be suspicious of my favorite character. I seriously doubt the hairpin was an accident on Sel's part. Can't trust anyone in this game at this rate.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Less than 24 hours before the usual deadline and not a peep on the SS page, any mention of it on the discord?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I still can’t get over how seemingly immediate they revisit the beach and the war stuff again; I know it kinda has its own in-game logic worked out but the feeling is like a thorn at back of my head.

It feels like how time works in Kumon-mi is now so fucked that next time we’d have absolutely everything happen at the same time as a mixed blend, super mega ultimate extreme definitive Halloweemas wars MARK XXIII on a beach while taking the standardized tests, then followed by a reset.

Anyway, hope the guy’s windshield get fixed soon :LOL:

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
so, before the official release

Any bets on who the lucky girl with the lust event is?

Personal bet is Uta

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
so, before the official release

Any bets on who the lucky girl with the lust event is?

Personal bet is Uta
4 hours to launch and you've already lost the bet.

Lust events require Lust points. Uta cannot yet acquire those. It's gonna be one of the girls who's already been physical with Akira.

• Haha
Reactions: dantarium

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
'Dissonance' is definitely one of the few LiL inspired games that I'm looking forward to. Good to know others like it as well.
I only found out about this game from this comment thread just last night, and while I'm not very far into the game, I'm definitely enjoying it. It's difficult to find koikatsu games on here that have good writing, and this one seems like a good, slow burn so far. Thanks for the recs, everyone!

Reactions: wamzzz and DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes