barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Shit did I miss something? That's the Daisy(?) character that's been showing up for awhile right? Is there an actual theory that she's Ayane's daughter because that's super intriguing
It's actually implied by one scene, the one where Daisy takes the form of Yumi, Tsuneyo, and finally Ayane, though she only took Ayane's form under duress, and she didn't want to ask the last question at all "because of what it would mean for (her)"

The question she didn't want to ask was the name of Ayane's unborn child, so the implication there is that by asking Akira to name the unborn child, she's also asking him to name her.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
It's actually implied by one scene, the one where Daisy takes the form of Yumi, Tsuneyo, and finally Ayane, though she only took Ayane's form under duress, and she didn't want to ask the last question at all "because of what it would mean for (her)"

The question she didn't want to ask was the name of Ayane's unborn child, so the implication there is that by asking Akira to name the unborn child, she's also asking him to name her.
fascinating. do you know what event that is? i'd like to revisit it

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
All caught up to 0.41. Just read through from like the point after Ayane is no longer pregnant to the present within the past few days so I definitely could've missed something

I suggest reading this post, it's the strongest evidence we have of her being Ayane's daughter. Obviously there are many others, but I consider this one blatant enough to be proof: (I shortened the posts here, click on them to get to the full versions).
Himawari confirmed as Ayane's daughter by the narrator saying that a daughter was looking for her mother, and found her.

And since you're interested in the character of Daisy/Himawari/The Shapeshifter/Your Little Sunflower herself , here are also some posts regarding Himawari's possible real name:
Initial compilation of the theory on Himawari's real name being Ami.
More possible evidence on Himawari's real name being Ami (less put together than the first).

Lastly, this is a list of the events Himawari has a physical appearance:
List of events.

Reactions: Yarazin
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes