Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Fuck, marry, kill: Moonflare, Deskel, LessonsInDissonance.
Begin.
I wonder who's Chika, Noriko and Kirin in that trio.
Important question, is this version of Mooney the goth girl he once was, or the current Mooney?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In all seriousness though, I'd think it'd be the version one would be more inclined to fuck. Whoever that is.

Also, I don't know about DeSkel, he likes Nodoka way too much and if I had a penis I'd already have had my share of crazy back in my younger days... They do say sex with crazy is the best though. Huh. Back at square one then.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Do you guys think there's too many girls on the roster or would you like there to be some more? I think that there's never too many but I imagine it must be hard for the average player to keep up with so many characters.
I'd personally like more side girls from like a different class like Karin or something, a goth girl from Wakana's class would be nice
Definitely no more. We already don't get enough time with the ones we have. For example, we've barely talked with Makoto about things and its been months. I want more time with girls like Niki, Maya, Ayane, Wakana, Kaori.... the list goes on

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wonder who's Chika, Noriko and Kirin in that trio.

In all seriousness though, I'd think it'd be the version one would be more inclined to fuck. Whoever that is.

Also, I don't know about DeSkel, he likes Nodoka way too much and if I had a penis I'd already have had my share of crazy back in my younger days... They do say sex with crazy is the best though. Huh. Back at square one then.
I'm probably the Kirin:
My kind of relationships:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Hmmm... never tried fisting a cadaver before... :ROFLMAO:
Well, that's an ice-breaker lol

Which reminds me, once I had friend that started a relationship because in their first meeting their conversation went to "which level of fetish you'd be willing to accept from your partner?", and they said they'd be okay with necrophilia "because it's not really cheating since it's not a person anymore", and as long as they didn't have to be part of it.

And I'm there listening to all of this from the happy couple being like:
So you could say life built up my resistance in order to withstand LiL's weirdness.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, that's an ice-breaker lol

Which reminds me, once I had friend that started a relationship because in their first meeting their conversation went to "which level of fetish you'd be willing to accept from your partner?", and they said they'd be okay with necrophilia "because it's not really cheating since it's not a person anymore", and as long as they didn't have to be part of it.

And I'm there listening to all of this from the happy couple being like:
So you could say life built up my resistance in order to withstand LiL's weirdness.
My autistic special interest is human sex and sexuality, so i tend towards being overly open about the subject and pretty much always interested in exploring new discoveries regarding it, but necro is a weird one, like, i might be able to accept a partner who is into it, but the previous occupant of the body would've had to consent to it being used that way or it'd give me the wibblies... i don't think i could participate... doesn't really activate my almonds, but i could watch, it'd be interesting for sure, at least once...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
"And that's how I got the LiL fans to marry/fuck each other and reveal their most heinous sexual desires."
View attachment 3858595
My most heinous sex desire starts with Yumi choosing to hold Akira's hand despite her blushing face, cause getting to do it is worth more to her than the defeat of letting him know she cares. Thank you, that was my fanfic.

Edit: Kind of already happened, but I meant more like "I'm attracted to you" rather than "I care about you so I'll save your life again".

Last edited:
Reactions: DeSkel15

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
As someone who last played in March and took a break until this update (3 updates? Or was it only 2 because of the break but anyways) its crazy how trash of an update the Nodokathon/Dorm Wars update was compared to the most recent update. Spent a few hours just reading through the thread here about the Io choice.

If every update was at nodokathon level I think id be almost ready to just check out permanently or take a loooong break but damn im just instantly pulled back in again after this. Though I am quite unsatisfied with the Kirin/Karin drama as that was the big cliffhanger when I last played, and if anything this update has just solidified my super low opinion of Kirin.

Kirin went from being someone who leveraged blackmail over Sensei to essentially fuck with Ayane for no reason to just being a complete spineless wimp, in my eyes she has lost every bit of spice/interesting factors that separated her from the rest of the class when she was first introduced. I just see no reason to be interested or motivated to care about anything she says/does at this point compared to all the other interesting shit going on right now.
I felt letdown by the Karin reveal as well and honestly until you mentioned it, I had forgotten all about the Ayane situation with Kirin. I remember being super upset with her for awhile, but she's actually become one of my favorite characters. Especially with her more recent tilt of acknowledging her feelings and not being such a bitch. It helps that I'm not the biggest fan of Ayane though.
I think Kirin definitely should've given Akira a lot more shit for what he did to Karin, or at least, some precedence should've been set up with Kirin and Akira's dynamic for her to better understand that he sometimes loses control and that what he did wasn't purposeful. As it is now, that conversation between them felt half-baked with no substance and no consequences. I'm hoping that more will come of it, but I kinda doubt that it will

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I don't have a filter, there's no need trick me, i'm already the ass melon guy, what's willing to watch someone do some harmless necro compared to that?
We really do choose our own destiny in life.

My most heinous sex desire starts with Yumi choosing to hold Akira's hand despite her blushing face, cause getting to do it is worth more to her than the defeat of letting him know she cares. Thank you, that was my fanfic.
Bro that's not even sex that's just wholesome and cringe, I hate you so much bro, I stg I'm gonna kiss you on the balls

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes