Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Do you guys think there's too many girls on the roster or would you like there to be some more? I think that there's never too many but I imagine it must be hard for the average player to keep up with so many characters.
I'd personally like more side girls from like a different class like Karin or something, a goth girl from Wakana's class would be nice
I'm not worried about players not being able to keep up with a lot of characters. I'm worried about Selebus having to neglect characters for an entire year so others can have their turn. 35 is already pushing it in my opinion.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are so many possibilities regarding this omg...

Unlike stomachache, I very much doubt Yumi would feel bad because of something Akira did, or subject herself to something for him. So for Yumi to feel bad, it would have to do with Chika, Yuki or Chinami.

The obvious one would be Chika, but why would Yumi feel bad for Chika finding out about being cheated on? It could be the safe option of "how dare you betray me by not telling me if you knew" from Chika. Or the much more serious "I catched Akira cheating with you".

I'm going to throw my guess and say that Chika finds out, blames Yumi for being a bad friend and lying to her about it (not telling the truth sooner), Yumi is devastated and finds consolation in Akira (since they'd be the two that are able to talk about this), cue in her revealing how this sucks even more since she also likes him.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't think they're Maya's boxes, they're a lot bigger and don't say "Don't Open" on them. On the other hand, Sensei is mysteriously unable to open them, just like Maya's boxes, so there could be a connection.
I'm not sure what the closed wing is supposed to mean, but it has something to do with HOPE, since it's his angels that say they're making renovations. The branches in the background are also one of HOPE's symbols.
Maya actually has a variety of boxes:

She also implied all those boxes and stuff in Reset 3 were her stuff, in Ayane's Chapter 2 'Before The Sun Comes Up' Event:

Presumably she's referring to this stuff in Reset 3 as shown in Chapter 2's 'Backwards Dancing' Main Event:

Overall: Sensei seems to just carry a small box every now and then, while Maya moves the rest. Or, well...moved. Still curious about how the next reset will be.

Kind of hoping that this is just Yumi's response to hearing Ayane sing her favorite song over and over...and over.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes