DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That's what I was saying, and have been thinking this whole time. The hairpin might have been given to Ayane, but the attitude/confidence shift is just so sudden and abrupt that I can't help but think they swapped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I kind of like that "Crackpot theory", because it somewhat fits with another theory of mine:
Overall: No clue what's going on, but it seems neat. Might end up with Psycho Ami and Shapeshifting Ayane fucking shit up together as best friends, or vessels for supernatural entities. I dunno.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
My mind don't really register the pet name Aki-kun well; Sekai used it as short for Akira, but separately Aki itself in kanji can be (an almost unambiguous one as well) written as 秋, which means Fall/Autumn, a season apparently Kumon-mi is about to have due to the rising of the third god.

What if the third god is some kind of separated, sealed off mentality of Akira after the accident that represents the Aki-kun back then? The third god has always been lacking descriptions in physical forms compared to the first two, and has been more portrayed as an incarnation of mental ideas: voice inside your head, embodiment of perception (Paredolia), etc. So the question becomes if it's at all possible that this voice, perception, personality, or whatever you want to call it, originates from a very OG version of Akira whose mind hasn't been traumatized, broken, and wiped clean to a point that the original can be viewed as a different individual compared to all the other Sensei iterations.

Again this is a "_____?! Half-Life 3 confirmed!" level of speculation stemmed solely from my inner dweeb getting triggered by his pet name, as there are more pieces of the puzzle left unused (the one that boggles me the most is what another name the third god knows Yumi for is, and how), but I guess why not make the Aki-kun the third god when the other two individuals on the car have twistedly become the first two gods that day.
(this is on the assumed basis of orb of light = horny ball of light = his brother Nozomu, and tree with roots of wire = smashed Sekai; though the Sekai part remained to be verified)

1691589899769.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My mind don't really register the pet name Aki-kun well; Sekai used it as short for Akira, but separately Aki itself in kanji can be (an almost unambiguous one as well) written as 秋, which means Fall/Autumn, a season apparently Kumon-mi is about to have due to the rising of the third god.

What if the third god is some kind of separated, sealed off mentality of Akira after the accident that represents the Aki-kun back then? The third god has always been lacking descriptions in physical forms compared to the first two, and has been more portrayed as an incarnation of mental ideas: voice inside your head, embodiment of perception (Paredolia), etc. So the question becomes if it's at all possible that this voice, perception, personality, or whatever you want to call it, originates from a very OG version of Akira whose mind hasn't been traumatized, broken, and wiped clean to a point that the original can be viewed as a different individual compared to all the other Sensei iterations.

Again this is a "_____?! Half-Life 3 confirmed!" level of speculation stemmed solely from my inner dweeb getting triggered by his pet name, as there are more pieces of the puzzle left unused (the one that boggles me the most is what another name the third god knows Yumi for is, and how), but I guess why not make the Aki-kun the third god when the other two individuals on the car have twistedly become the first two gods that day.
(this is on the assumed basis of orb of light = horny ball of light = his brother Nozomu, and tree with roots of wire = smashed Sekai; though the Sekai part remained to be verified)

View attachment 2838656
I'm not sure if Pareidolia coming around means Autumn will, just yet. As far as we know, it's Spring that's coming:
Why "spring" after "summer"? I dunno, but it's likely because it was apparently Christmas not that long ago and it'd actually be around "spring" if this world wasn't so fucked.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
There's also the possibility that Current Ayane isn't quite the same Ayane we've known:
Maybe there are two kinds of resets.

The first being what we already got to see, where people forget about things. Setting them back into an oblivious state.
The second one might be where people get "reset" to their former true selfes (Which Himawari might have done to Ayane). Remembering who they are and what happened before Kumon'mi and during the cycles.

Maybe it's also not to be taken literally but just a figure of speech.
Her way of implying that she now knows about (almost) everything whats going on.
Which she probably does, giving her newfound confidence and espacially since she seems to know that Himawari is her daughter and Akira is Himawari's father.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I dunno what I'm supposed to spoiler so I'll just spoiler my question about chapter 2 and future plans.
You don't really have to spoiler anything here, there's no enforcement and basically no expectation except maybe in the few hours after a new update gets leaked but again, it's more of a 'do what makes you comfortable' type thing. As for all the use of spoiler tags you see here, i'm not sure who started it exactly, i want to say DeSkel but i'm not confident enough to put money on it, but we just do that to keep the thread readable, no image spam, no huge walls of text that require many many scrolls to get past. Also, if you don't want to put a screencap or other image in a spoiler tag, use the inbuilt resizer feature (click the image) to shrink it down to fit in the middle third of the screen as a courtesy to everyone else.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man, I love reading comments in this one.
It's like CoC2 reading comments except it's all smort stuff instead of the usual b-tching. :KEK:

you could add one ou two trap/femboy characters... not that im into that or anything its for the sake of inclusion you know, yeah totally!
T.T
What's this? Other men in Kumon Mi aside from Sensei?
You wanna rename the place to Kumwith Mi?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
you could add one ou two trap/femboy characters... not that im into that or anything its for the sake of inclusion you know, yeah totally!
T.T
If I recall correctly, some used to think Sana was a trap. Then Io, and then Imani.

But nah, no traps here. Just jailbait:

Honestly, I'd expect one of the girls to grow a dick at will, before I'd expect a trap or femboy to show up. Watch Ami whip out a dick bigger than Sensei's one day lmao.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Honestly, I'd expect one of the girls to grow a dick at will, before I'd expect a trap or femboy to show up. Watch Ami whip out a dick bigger than Sensei's one day lmao.
If that happens, poor thing will probably lose consciousness due to a lack of blood in the "upper brain".
Wait... maybe KARIN is a trap? With a really huge organ, just tucked in somehow. That would explain her episodes and physical prowess...

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
That's what I was saying, and have been thinking this whole time. The hairpin might have been given to Ayane, but the attitude/confidence shift is just so sudden and abrupt that I can't help but think they swapped.

I am leaning more toward Himawari giving Ayane enough information (or whatever happened during that 24h-long MIA period) to help her persevere, and giving her the hairpin as a parting gift. This requires least amount of assumptions, and will also potentially turn the whole information flow into a causality paradox, something I am a big sucker for (not saying I'm correct because of it)
1691604795452.png

A few other things is that Himawari really doesn't like changing to Ayane; apparently she can still do it if forced without her existence being threatened, but I am not sure if this moment counts as necessary (it still might! as Ayane is really about to have a permeant mental breakdown if no one gave her a hand)

But let's say she did swap with Ayane, the follow up question is will it be temporary or permanent?

If the swap is just for Himawari to slap Ami without Ayane dealing with her own demon herself, then Ayane's returning to her former cheerful self in Danger to Society to me will be even more of a character shift.

If the swap continues until the end of beach event chains (i.e., the Ayane we see in Danger to Society is actually Himawari), then it's Himawari's turn to have misaligned characters when being physically close to Sensei, as she is not that kind of character.
1691606741450.png
(not to mention this means after slapping, she has to shapeshift back to herself to do her monologue in front of the camera by the end of Flowerchild, then shapeshift again to being Ayane; too busy LOL)

The same logic extends to if the swap is permeant. First the thought of being forever usurped by your shapeshifting daughter is absolutely horrifying. And she would quickly face situations where not that kind of character motto being severely challenged.

Edit: but whoever the girl is, good job on the bitch slap

Crackpot theory: The hairpin is magic and overwrites the the wearer's personality or something, I don't know.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If that happens, poor thing will probably lose consciousness due to a lack of blood in the "upper brain"
Maybe that's why they both black out at times?

Edit: If Karin had a cock, I'd think Kirin would have been all over that. Cucked by Karin?... holy shit, what a dark route.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
T.T
Since you are totally not into it, I have good news for you!
Look no further than
and
^.^

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
OK some thoughts and one question about the last event in 0.33
1691611830681.png
First is Touka here uncannily making sarcastic remarks (almost like throwing shade level) with what it feel like eyeballing at Chika.

Initially I thought it was just her disapproving the inappropriate contest while having an overall bad mood due to things. But now I look again ah it feels like Touka, as someone who knows what is up, is secretly alluding to Chika's relationship and couldn't contain herself ever so slightly.

The question I have here is the following:
1691613090911.png
1691613110318.png
What is going on here? Did my English betray me?
(don't tell me it's something as technical as those are not headphones)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
OK some thoughts and one question about the last event in 0.33
View attachment 2839777
First is Touka here uncannily making sarcastic remarks (almost like throwing shade level) with what it feel like eyeballing at Chika.

Initially I thought it was just her disapproving the inappropriate contest while having an overall bad mood due to things. But now I look again ah it feels like Touka, as someone who knows what is up, is secretly alluding to Chika's relationship and couldn't contain herself ever so slightly.

View attachment 2839826
View attachment 2839841
Um... they're first years and this is a scene from early in chapter 1 so they've not long since started high school in this scene haven't they? What doesn't add up?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Since you are totally not into it, I have good news for you!
Look no further than
and
^.^
Let's not forget who, if Male, would totally be the antagonist if this was an NTR game:
and they are already casually seducing everyone:

Tsuneyo casually establishing dominance:
Bow down to the Noodle Queen:

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
View attachment 2839826
View attachment 2839841
It's a nuance thing. They're first years, so at the start of the game, they just started high school, so Chika's description is accurate. A lot of time has passed even though, at the same time, a lot of time HASN'T passed because of the time fuckery they live under.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Let's not forget who, if Male, would totally be the antagonist if this was an NTR game:
and they are already casually seducing everyone:

Tsuneyo casually establishing dominance:
Bow down to the Noodle Queen:
Don't get why so many characters are into her so hard, she's a pretty middling character in my experience, deadpan and muted, only has her looks going for her even if she isn't my type.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Don't get why so many characters are into her so hard, she's a pretty middling character in my experience, deadpan and muted, only has her looks going for her even if she isn't my type.
...:

You'll understand one day. Tsuneyo is Tsuneyo, simple as that:

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes