Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Man, after I accepted and got kinda desensitized to the darkest depths of this game, the thing I think is the most absolutely gut wrenching is not being able to tell Sana you're sleeping with Sara like you can with Karin about Kirin. It's so clearly a setup for awful things to come, especially with how clingy she's getting and now she's openly coming onto us and I just really wish we could have been up front with her the first time she asked, because now that we're this far in, it's going to be so painful when she finally confirms it directly.
Same with Chika, actually. I feel like honesty and directness wouldn't have hurt her, certainly not as much as it's going to now that we're in this deep of letting her think/delude herself into thinking that Sensei is exclusive with her. Even poor Yumi seems to think so as well if you carefully dodge the nodoka scene...

I can handle the worst this game has to offer, but something about Sensei digging himself into these incredibly deep holes, is genuinely so painful to watch, especially since there's a good chance they already know and are just quietly playing along while constantly getting hurt knowing that Sensei is lying to them

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man, after I accepted and got kinda desensitized to the darkest depths of this game, the thing I think is the most absolutely gut wrenching is not being able to tell Sana you're sleeping with Sara like you can with Karin about Kirin. It's so clearly a setup for awful things to come, especially with how clingy she's getting and now she's openly coming onto us and I just really wish we could have been up front with her the first time she asked, because now that we're this far in, it's going to be so painful when she finally confirms it directly.
Same with Chika, actually. I feel like honesty and directness wouldn't have hurt her, certainly not as much as it's going to now that we're in this deep of letting her think/delude herself into thinking that Sensei is exclusive with her. Even poor Yumi seems to think so as well if you carefully dodge the nodoka scene...

I can handle the worst this game has to offer, but something about Sensei digging himself into these incredibly deep holes, is genuinely so painful to watch, especially since there's a good chance they already know and are just quietly playing along while constantly getting hurt knowing that Sensei is lying to them
It's the opposite for me, I play the game to see how much sh-t Sensei can get into and when it's judgment day, it pays off.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
It's the opposite for me, I play the game to see how much sh-t Sensei can get into and when it's judgment day, it pays off.
I'm well aware, I've been reading through the thread to see how the plot theories have developed and well, you're kinda an omnipresent force by page 100 lol. Me personally, I've gotten invested for two reasons;
1: Maya
2: I'm actually really interested in the growth and weird upward spiral Sensei's going through. it certainly seems like the redheads in his life are dragging him back down to his lowest currently, but I'm genuinely moved by seeing how he's improved and become more likeable overtime. I don't want to see him become a good person per se, but I do prefer it when his repressed caring side comes out, and I'm hoping he can overcome the hardships on the horizon

To be clear though, I love the tragedy of this game. Maya became my favorite character because of how genuinely sad her situation is. I'm not at all complaining about the direction it's going in, but I am probably going to wind up crying about it lmao

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm well aware, I've been reading through the thread to see how the plot theories have developed and well, you're kinda an omnipresent force by page 100 lol. Me personally, I've gotten invested for two reasons;
1: Maya
2: I'm actually really interested in the growth and weird upward spiral Sensei's going through. it certainly seems like the redheads in his life are dragging him back down to his lowest currently, but I'm genuinely moved by seeing how he's improved and become more likeable overtime. I don't want to see him become a good person per se, but I do prefer it when his repressed caring side comes out, and I'm hoping he can overcome the hardships on the horizon

To be clear though, I love the tragedy of this game. Maya became my favorite character because of how genuinely sad her situation is. I'm not at all complaining about the direction it's going in, but I am probably going to wind up crying about it lmao
Maya's a bonus but after revisiting, I find myself getting more and more annoyed than scared.
Happy scenes used to be my favorite thing in this game 'cause spookeh and now it's just trying hard to be scary while making sure the way-too-dank sounds play in the background.

Dropped all my interest in the story ever since.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Maya's a bonus but after revisiting, I find myself getting more and more annoyed than scared.
Happy scenes used to be my favorite thing in this game 'cause spookeh and now it's just trying hard to be scary while making sure the way-too-dank sounds play in the background.

Dropped all my interest in the story ever since.
Yeah, fair, I was never much into the happy scenes myself, they're a little too esoteric, IMO, and until it's more clear what exactly is going on with them, I can't really get invested in them. Some are really evocative and cool, but a lot overstay their welcome and feel a little more edgy than necessary.
But I wasn't really talking about the Happy events with my love for Maya, I more meant her more tangible plotline about the resets and her past with Sensei, and how more recently we're seeing through her all knowing persona into seeing her as she really is: a scared girl who's seen some serious shit terrified of losing the people she loves, and all her flaws that come from that. She's a brilliant character whomst I wish to hug.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019

This is why I have a save where I have not slept with any of the adults.

Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
I want to say that this list is like the antithesis of my own list just because of Kirin, and while I'm not trying to yuck your yum, especially because you state the notion that Kirin is 'abandoning' her previous ideals and leaning more into a romance route and that loses her points which is something i agree with.

I'm genuinely curious? You are someone rooting for the worst parts of all the harem and characters? Is it from a story perspective or a fetish perspective or both?

Because i agree with you i don't like Kirin going to a 'normal girl route' but that's because i already hate Kirin, i don't want to like her, i don't like her methods and anything about her. I would very much rather take Karin on dates and rub it in her face to then just have hate sex with Kirin later because that's her role. In my eyes she is F tier because 'That' is all she is and she's not allowed to be more.

But you're arguing that she's S tier as that and her trying to be more lowers her. While i'm arguing that she's F tier and trying to be more might raise her up lol.
Interesting question.

In the end this game is about a teacher grooming his 15-year-old students and trying to have sex with as many of them as possible. I tend to like it when characters throw this back in your face instead of skirting around it. Kirin calling Sensei out for his behavior while also enabling it is both arousing and interesting in terms of what it forces Sensei to confront. She's like the devil on your shoulder trying to get you to sell what little is left of your soul:

"Are you willing to be my partner in crime? Do you want to watch the rest of the world burn while we fuck like rabbits in my parents' bed?"

"The reason I like you so much is because it's interesting watching you set aside your 'morals' in exchange for temporary bliss."

"You're sick... Getting hard from being confronted about all the terrible things you've done."

"That's right, Sensei. Deny it. Deny it and take those feelings out on me. Be whoever you want to be outside this room, but show me the real you. No one else. They can't handle it. But I can... [...] Show me the you who pushes all of it away because it's easier when you don't feel anything."

"You can do whatever you want, to almost whoever you want, and I'll still be here for you to pin down and have your way with. We're in this together..."

I really enjoy that sort of "reverse corruption" dynamic where the girl who is in a sense a target of the guy's darker impulses is the one who actually goes and encourages them. Kirin considers herself and Sensei to be 'partners in crime' and is openly aroused by the thought of Sensei doing terrible things to other girls. So I kinda figured there'd be a point where you could choose a route more influenced by her perspective where Sensei really stops trying at all and just becomes totally depraved.

This is currently looking more like Nodoka's thing, but I like Kirin more for this role than Nodoka, because Nodoka seems like an actual sociopath and feels less 'real' and vulnerable than Kirin. With Kirin, like Sensei, there's always that small part of her that knows she shouldn't be doing this, but which she surpresses because it's easier not to feel anything. So as she pushes Sensei to the point of total ruin, there's the sense that she is also dragging herself down with him. I like that a lot. (Or liked that, I guess, since that small part of both of them actually seems to have become stronger rather than weaker over time.)

Aside from all of that, I guess I also like her for the more simple reason that I'm a masochist and like assertive girls who insult me.

As a side note, this just illustrates how bad tier lists are for representing one's full thoughts on the subject. As another example, Sara and Io are in the same middling tier, but Io is someone I quite like who gets dragged way down in the desirability ranking by being asexual while I simply don't feel very strongly about Sara at all.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This is why I have a save where I have not slept with any of the adults.
This also reminds me how different these MILF/daughter pairs are,

Sana has zero tolerance while Sara from time to time promotes the two-in-one Sakakibara deal.

Neither Makoto and Maki would take it lightly if they know the other Miyamura is also riding the same cock, but an ugly compromise might be reachable.

Meanwhile
Yuki: yo she sucked your dick yet?

Rika: …*grab

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This also reminds me how different these MILF/daughter pairs are,

Sana has zero tolerance while Sara from time to time promotes the two-in-one Sakakibara deal.

Neither Makoto and Maki would take it lightly if they know the other Miyamura is also riding the same cock, but an ugly compromise might be reachable.

Meanwhile
Yuki: yo she sucked your dick yet?

Rika: …*grab
Yuki finding out he's fucking Yumi: "ha! I knew you were lying"
Yumi finding out he's fucking Yuki: *beats akira to death with his own cock*

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Starting this game from scratch is going to feel like starting One Piece when it's done.

Used to come back every update but now I'm like 4 updates behind and have no motivation to download this big ass thing. I was paying on subscribe star months back but was on F95 already after a care package release so I downloaded the DRMs (dumb me ig, wasn't keeping up with drama) and got my saves fucked, never paying again lmao.

Thank fuck people upload saves, but since then it's hard to want to keep downloading stuff until the game is much further along.
I've got $5/mo on a One Pace-style reedit to cut most of the filler out at some point in the future.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if ChikaxRin ends up happening in the end Because Rin only started to panic about the thing she say to Otoha after she realizes how much Akira means to Chika
That's says to me that she values Chika happyness over Akira's and Futaba (?
I think it's a little bit more than just Chika's happiness that's at stake. Chika seems more or less delusional:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and finding out the reality of her relationship with Sensei, could possibly break her. Like Rin said, Chika needs Sensei:
Futaba already realized how Sensei really is, and she's more or less fine. Chika seems to literally need Sensei more than Futaba does, or at least the version of him within her head.

Also, I will be very surprised if a Chika x Rin thing doesn't happen:

Edit: This also probably goes without saying, but a Broken Chika will not be good for Chinami, who's already possibly suicidal.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw, I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like Rin has subconsciously noticed the loops/reset stuff like Tsuneyo:
I wouldn't be all that surprised if she ends up on the roof soon-ish.

Rin's always seemed a little special though:

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes