Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lessons in Love will be split into three parts.
LiL Proper (The version we're in now)
Dark Route (The mandatory route after LiL Proper)
Purity Routes (Ending routes for each girl that will include several hours of new content for each one)

A final true ending will be planned as well, but keep in mind that any ending is a looooooooooooooong ways away.

Any Chinami h-content would come in the form of an unofficial patch

Maybe. I haven't written an anal scene before and I don't want it to come out like the one in Katawa Shoujo.

There will not

Yes we will

This will be implemented in the near future. I'm working on a new feature that will allow for this and more.

Thank you so much! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so I hope you and everyone else will stick around for the journey.
Maya route, TRUE ROUTE!!!
So when's Hope-sama gon' get a romance / route?

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
Finally, i found cat version of Maya (look at the necklace, although this is come in different color), or i should call her Miaw Makinami (yes, pun intended)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Makoto's mom name are Maki, so Makoto Name derived from Maki and errr, Otou-san, right?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Finally, i found cat version of Maya (look at the necklace, although this is come in different color), or i should call her Miaw Makinami (yes, pun intended)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Makoto's mom name are Maki, so Makoto Name derived from Maki and errr, Otou-san, right?
What I imagined: Watermelon with cat legs + Maya's *Looks at trash* face

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah that's one thing too, I wanna see what trauma she experienced since she isn't great at metal doors...
Hmm...there is a war, a girl who spend her whole time running away until exhaustion kicks in and she is afraid of sudden loud sounds...what could it be? ^^

Reactions: Boardguy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm...there is a war, a girl who spend her whole time running away until exhaustion kicks in and she is afraid of sudden loud sounds...what could it be? ^^
Dunno 'bout the war, I feel like it's good ol' getting locked in the warehouse / storage for long hours, cryin' for help etc etc?
It seems kinda meh if it IS about ze war tho (heh)

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the Human Trafficking event, I'm way past it in the event list and I can't figure it out.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
it doesnt seem like the war has reached earth yet as we have yet to se ANY gundam mechs yet

triggered by loud sounds and fear that looks closer to someone afraid of getting beat to death.

abusive dad or mom maybe

Reactions: oblivion9900

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
it doesnt seem like the war has reached earth yet as we have yet to se ANY gundam mechs yet

triggered by loud sounds and fear that looks closer to someone afraid of getting beat to death.

abusive dad or mom maybe
Oh God...those skin-tight-LATEX suits will be worn by the pilots...*shivers* Plz no...

Reactions: oblivion9900

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Is there a real walkthrough somewhere with thresholds for unlocking new content?
Afraid not. Honestly, the one in the main post, aside from missing 2 secrets and not mentioning
how you can miss an event with Rin by betrayng her and fingering Chika before the beach event is all you need to get everything. Most of it is straight forward.

If you have any specific questions on how to get certain scenes, this thread is pretty active with people willing to help.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes