Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Will mc become a better person somehwere in the future that he is at this points in the game,becouse the curent Mc is as he is constantly reminding is bad(thankfully not horrible)and its somewhat of a downturn in game enjoyment despite its being a game of awesome quality!
It's a denpa game. If the MC becomes a better person in the future, it will be after something horrible happens.
Also how is the MC not horrible already, trying to sleep with his entire class and their mothers while keeping it a secret from all of them and clearly being aware of how bad this is?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Will mc become a better person somehwere in the future that he is at this points in the game,becouse the curent Mc is as he is constantly reminding is bad(thankfully not horrible)and its somewhat of a downturn in game enjoyment despite its being a game of awesome quality!
He isn’t supposed to be a good person and hasn’t really shown any interest in changing that. He’s not exactly meant to be liked

Reactions: JMccovery

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
It's a denpa game. If the MC becomes a better person in the future, it will be after something horrible happens.
Also how is the MC not horrible already, trying to sleep with his entire class and their mothers while keeping it a secret from all of them and clearly being aware of how bad this is?
And that's probably the reason why we get the dark endings before purity endings.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Here you go. I do suggest going back a few pages to find the save posted by Oblivion9900 that starts at the beach event to see how different it and all of Rin's events after it are without having been a bad homie. It really is worth it.

This save is in slot 1 of page 3. It will probably have a bunch of random numbers preceding it when you download it, so just delete those until 3-1-LT1.save is left. You can rename is [Page Number]-[Slot Number]-LT1.save to put it wherever you want.
Thanks so much I appreciate the save. I played the bad hommie so I want to correct that mistake. :)

Joshleo

May 24, 2020
Here you go. I do suggest going back a few pages to find the save posted by Oblivion9900 that starts at the beach event to see how different it and all of Rin's events after it are without having been a bad homie. It really is worth it.

This save is in slot 1 of page 3. It will probably have a bunch of random numbers preceding it when you download it, so just delete those until 3-1-LT1.save is left. You can rename is [Page Number]-[Slot Number]-LT1.save to put it wherever you want.
Do you know how to add the save file into the game in mac?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
After playing this game from one of the earliest versions, I'm torn mentally. I don't know if I want to cry through my eyes or through my dick. Maybe both but definitely not at the same time.
Why not at the same time? Emotional orgasms can be pretty great. Speaking of which:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
why is this tag with horror any reason why really don't like the genre
It's a denpa game, like DDLC. Mostly psychological horror so far... although there is that one scene where you nail a girl against a wall, both figuratively and literally, at the same time.

I still recommend it. It has great writing, no jump scares, and amazing characters. Also there's something buried beneath your feet the sex scenes are pretty damn good too.

crave

May 1, 2017
Nope! No earlier events will be added so you'll never have to start a new game unless you wind up making a choice you don't like the results of.
Okay, just wanted to make sure since I don't really know if I'm getting anywhere. I've looked at the even tracker and don't feel like I'm getting anywhere new

Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
Just wondering when there will be scenes for Miku. I really like the game, but I'm not able to get into the game once I learned there was nothing you can do with her.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes