Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Ah, you shouldn't do the finger event for Chika and it'll be good to go after the beach event @ w@b
Yeah but im wayyyyyyy past that now and I don't want to have to replay all that content just to fix something that should have even been a thing in the first place. Rather just get a save up to the end of part one. To many hidden things and such... took forever.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah but im wayyyyyyy past that now and I don't want to have to replay all that content just to fix something that should have even been a thing in the first place. Rather just get a save up to the end of part one. To many hidden things and such... took forever.
I dunno the folder name for this game, will edit and give ye the save if someone tells me @ w@ll

Reactions: Macgamer

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are there actual sex scenes now in the game or still a tease?
That depends on what you mean, but either way the answer is yes. If you mean any act considered sexual, yes for everyone open to sexual activity with the main character. If you mean actual penetration, not with everyone who is open to other acts, but still yes.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I downloaded Part 2 for the Mac Version, but it tells me the "archive is incomplete" when I try to extract the zip. What's up with that?
That means, I think, that the game is bugged and might have a virus. I would recommend just waiting 2 weeks for the official, safe version to come out - and to download part 1 from Selebus's patreon to play in the meantime.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That means, I think, that the game is bugged and might have a virus. I would recommend just waiting 2 weeks for the official, safe version to come out - and to download part 1 from Selebus's patreon to play in the meantime.
Or it could be that the file corrupted during download. As rare as it is, that does happen. That said, I would also suggest waiting even if just out of respect for Selebus. It could mean bugs that are in the leaked version are taken care of, that's usually how the early release method works is that patrons basically pay to hunt bugs since some usually do get through dev testing.

Kiss is fine, finger is the one that crosses it out...
Also, I didn't know I was playing the Dark Souls update
View attachment 859091
Okay, that got real dark real fast....I like it.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Yoooo anyone know how to get the newest happy scene? Ive been clicking on options left and right and nothing seems to do the trick

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's right, F for FLA- *instant switch to angry cat noises*
1602788753615.png
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The release of AoE 3 definitiv and an new for Lessons in Love, what an good day.
"A new" and "A good day"

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.9.0 Part 2] Selebus

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 693 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 676 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Is it me, or is Sara the best possible step-aunt that could ever exist? Though, I'm 100% sure that Ami, Sana and Sara wouldn't be too happy with Sensei when everything comes to light.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is it me, or is Sara the best possible step-aunt that could ever exist? Though, I'm 100% sure that Ami, Sana and Sara wouldn't be too happy with Sensei when everything comes to light.
Most are like that in the beginning, but in time...they will give in \@ w@/
(Unless dev gives me that thing again where it gets crossed out with no hope of redemption...)

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Dose anyone have a save with all events complete up to part 2? I have Rins event in red crossed out. I'd like to have that competed.
Here you go. I do suggest going back a few pages to find the save posted by Oblivion9900 that starts at the beach event to see how different it and all of Rin's events after it are without having been a bad homie. It really is worth it.

This save is in slot 1 of page 3. It will probably have a bunch of random numbers preceding it when you download it, so just delete those until 3-1-LT1.save is left. You can rename is [Page Number]-[Slot Number]-LT1.save to put it wherever you want.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Will mc become a better person somehwere in the future that he is at this points in the game,becouse the curent Mc is as he is constantly reminding is bad(thankfully not horrible)and its somewhat of a downturn in game enjoyment despite its being a game of awesome quality!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes