erdor

Nov 20, 2019
I know the game is massive but is there any guide for this game ? Dumbo here thinks hes softlocked on something
There is one in a spoiler in the main post.
General rule of thumb is events are locked by affection levels in increments of 5.
If you still cant get the next event, focus on other girls, you likely need their events to progress further.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
There is one in a spoiler in the main post.
General rule of thumb is events are locked by affection levels in increments of 5.
If you still cant get the next event, focus on other girls, you likely need their events to progress further.
Adding on, lust events (pink) are locked by lust levels in increments of 5.

Kolaminan

Sep 20, 2018
When the game reaches 5k, how will getting out all the new girls be handled? My only concern with eight new girls is that there will be a long time where there's no or few events for the current girls. So I'm wondering if there will be a balance between putting out the new girls and doing events for the old girls or if the focus will be on rolling out new girls for some updates and then after that the old ones will be getting more events again?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
When the game reaches 5k, how will getting out all the new girls be handled? My only concern with eight new girls is that there will be a long time where there's no or few events for the current girls. So I'm wondering if there will be a balance between putting out the new girls and doing events for the old girls or if the focus will be on rolling out new girls for some updates and then after that the old ones will be getting more events again?
I think the way the Molly/Tsuneyo update rolled out was extremely smooth so I'm planning on replicating that in a slightly smaller scale (Given that 0.7.0 had 4 weeks of time put into it and all current updates are on 2 weeks of time.)
If you didn't play during the initial release of 0.7.0, half of the update was basically a main story chain that all of the girls were involved with that went over actually bringing Molly and Tsuneyo into the class before their room and events were unlocked, creating the second half of the update.
As such, each new dorm will have its own small main story chain that existing characters will get involved with, but subsequent events will be specific to the girls in the room.
It's hard to pinpoint exactly how many updates it will take to get them all entirely implemented, but if I feel like certain girls are getting left behind, they will be prioritized.
The next several updates are already planned out, though, so I think I'll be in a good spot when it's time to start bringing in the new ones.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Something you should also be aware of. I've noticed a lot of people seem to think they missed something if an event gets skipped over, so if you think you missed an event, just check the event tracker. Any event that is not red and crossed out is still open for you to get, any that were skipped over and are still grey just had a requirement that wasn't met before the events after them and will just not trigger in the same order as they are listed. So far, the only event that can become red and crossed out is the last Rin event and only if you started doing sexual things to Chika. Just don't do Schadenfreude until after the beach trip with all the girls and you won't have the last Rin event red and crossed out. There will be others, but not yet.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Something you should also be aware of. I've noticed a lot of people seem to think they missed something if an event gets skipped over, so if you think you missed an event, just check the event tracker. Any event that is not red and crossed out is still open for you to get, any that were skipped over and are still grey just had a requirement that wasn't met before the events after them and will just not trigger in the same order as they are listed. So far, the only event that can become red and crossed out is the last Rin event and only if you started doing sexual things to Chika. Just don't do Schadenfreude until after the beach trip with all the girls and you won't have the last Rin event red and crossed out. There will be others, but not yet.
While this is good advice, the last Rin event isn't the only one that can be become red and crossed out. Just the only one which isn't completely obvious why it did. Turning down sex the first time offered with any of the girls regularly makes all of that girl's lust events unobtainable (and as such, red and crossed out). Likewise, not having 10 lust with Ami and Ayane before starting the beach event will make their most recent lust events unobtainable.

There may be some other things that are missable, but aside from the Rin event, it's always pretty obvious what caused you to miss them, so it's easy to go back and fix.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
While this is good advice, the last Rin event isn't the only one that can be become red and crossed out. Just the only one which isn't completely obvious why it did. Turning down sex the first time offered with any of the girls regularly makes all of that girl's lust events unobtainable (and as such, red and crossed out). Likewise, not having 10 lust with Ami and Ayane before starting the beach event will make their most recent lust events unobtainable.

There may be some other things that are missable, but aside from the Rin event, it's always pretty obvious what caused you to miss them, so it's easy to go back and fix.
Ah, never tried to turn them down, which is what led to my utter failure with the Rin/Schadenfreude thing in the first place, so I was unaware that it was a permanent loss to turn the first sexual encounters down.

Reactions: Macgamer

xxsourapplexx

May 9, 2020
Wont let me install the apk. I keep getting this error:
Write error in file /storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/rebuilt.com.selebus.lil-90001-armeabi-v7a-release.apk
• Try again

crimey

Mar 12, 2020
I feel kinda lost. Have 300+ days of progress but didn't discover how to gain affection with Sara. Still just able to fuck her for lust :confused:

Fluffal

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any way to unlock Molly's The Cult Molly event and Tsuneyo's The Life of a Blue whale event? I keep increasing their affection and nothing happened.
Another problem is why most of my event tracker are broken? It keep say "an exception has occured" when I clicked on them.
And last, the invite over option still cannot be use for the current version or is there any secret event that I missed?
Thank you

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020
Those events require you to have at least 10 Lust for Ami and Ayane when you go on the class trip to the beach.
Not him, but when does the class trip happen? How do you trigger it?

EDIT: To add to this question, how do I trigger main events in general? Everyone's affection levels (except Haruko and some other minor characters) are 100+ and the lust levels for most characters are at least 10+. What do I need to do to trigger the rest of the main events? The last event I unlocked was Recall. I am on Day 953 too.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018

EDIT: To add to this question, how do I trigger main events in general? Everyone's affection levels (except Haruko and some other minor characters) are 100+ and the lust levels for most characters are at least 10+. What do I need to do to trigger the rest of the main events? The last event I unlocked was Recall. I am on Day 953 too.
Wait... Day 953? Holy hell man! I thought I was dedicated at 300-something days.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

I may be wrong, since I don't actually have the game right now, but I believe the next main event after recall is rewrite. In that case you need to find secrets 1, 2, and 4 before it will trigger. You can see how to find those in the guide in the first post.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes