Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Here is Unofficial compressed Android Port for lessons in love v0.9.0 part 2.

You can change opacity of text box and size of text from settings.

Gesture enable.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My unofficial Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. You save will not get deleted after uninstalling app.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
Is there any way to know what i have to do to get a certain scene with any character? i have sana at 122 affection but i can't get the next scene from her "Life is a Tomato"

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Is there any way to know what i have to do to get a certain scene with any character? i have sana at 122 affection but i can't get the next scene from her "Life is a Tomato"
Maki’s event is required before that one. No one needs more than 35 Affection total as of 090

Reactions: Ankoku

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my Gallery Unlocker for Lessons In Love by Selebus: Here or

P.S if you like the game/mod please consider supporting the developer: Selebus -

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
That Ayane wallpaper is pretty great and I'm sure definitely isn't foreshadowing anything at all. Absolutely no foreshadowing happening here! That's for sure.
Something bad happening in this game? Don't be silly. But to be honest, taking the "expect the unexpected" approach seems to be the way to go. I didn't expect Ami to get so feisty over the invites. Seeing someone familiar on the computer wallpaper or enjoying Karin's cookies. you perv l_l But I did expect another episode where we have to worry about someone's wellbeing.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes