Sep 19, 2020
Woo! We have an actual good homie here! Just stop before you do Schadenfreude and you will stay a good homie. Thank you for not betraying Rin. You're good homie status is much appreciated, and will be rewarded in game. You can continue doing Chika's events after you go on the beach trip with the whole class.
Oh no, does Rin not get the girl in the end. Sad times.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Oh no, does Rin not get the girl in the end. Sad times.
Just to be clear, events do change based on the order you do them in. Some in big ways, others in small ways. but a surprising amount of events do change based on which other events you've done first. It's not just a binary "you get this event or you don't" kinda thing.

Sep 19, 2020
Just to be clear, events do change based on the order you do them in. Some in big ways, others in small ways. but a surprising amount of events do change based on which other events you've done first. It's not just a binary "you get this event or you don't" kinda thing.
I've definitely noticed characters referring to events in other characters chains. I hope I haven't done something that means Rin and Chika don't end up together, if that's a possibility. I guess I'll see how it pans out. Rin definitely deserves to be cut a break though.

Reactions: Ankoku

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
The default folder for PC is C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-1577602671
I assume Antosha's answer would be correct for mac, though may have a Test2 folder in that Renpy folder, and I have no idea for android.
Thanks — I was answering on my phone and got impatient. Yeah, the full path to Mac saves is ~/Library/Renpy/Test2-1577602671

Reactions: Ankoku

Sean1100010

Jul 15, 2018
I haven't had time to get around to playing the new version but I wanted to say this Selebus. Your game has caused me to analyze your work on a deeper literary level. I'm working on an analysis of the game (I've only gotten to 0.7.0. I'm a very busy person outside of the internet) and I'd love to send it to you when I make progress to it. Hope this doesn't make me seem crazy as much as inspired by you.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I haven't had time to get around to playing the new version but I wanted to say this Selebus. Your game has caused me to analyze your work on a deeper literary level. I'm working on an analysis of the game (I've only gotten to 0.7.0. I'm a very busy person outside of the internet) and I'd love to send it to you when I make progress to it. Hope this doesn't make me seem crazy as much as inspired by you.
I’d love to see it! I probably won’t be able to tell you how much you have correct or what you’re missing since there is still A LOT of ground to cover, but I always like hearing how people perceive my work. I’m glad that you’re liking it so far!

Sep 19, 2020
So is that a no on Miku getting sex scenes?
I believe that all 20(?) planned main girls will eventually be up for 'romance', but it will take time. The dev says they've got a lot more content for the game yet. That said, this game has 2 chunky sized updates a month, which is pretty much the best upload schedule any game like this gets.

EDIT - Oh, sorry for the double answer.

Sean1100010

Jul 15, 2018
I’d love to see it! I probably won’t be able to tell you how much you have correct or what you’re missing since there is still A LOT of ground to cover, but I always like hearing how people perceive my work. I’m glad that you’re liking it so far!
I wasn't expecting you to say anything. I didn't think you'd reply to me, honestly. I want to be surprised! Just let me know what is the best way to send the word document with my analysis. Keep in mind it is a work in progress.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I wasn't expecting you to say anything. I didn't think you'd reply to me, honestly. I want to be surprised! Just let me know what is the best way to send the word document with my analysis. Keep in mind it is a work in progress.
If you’re on the Discord, I’m very active there so you could always send it as a file or link through direct message. I’m sure there are a lot of people in the discussion channel that would love to read it as well

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
You should post it in this thread when you feel comfortable/ready, i'm sure everyone would like to see it, i would at least :)

Edit: Speaking of theories, Ayane is definitely going the yandere route soon, i've been replaying parts of the game and it's pretty clear it's gonna happen.

Huzzla

Jul 2, 2017
Hey can anyone tell me where to find the cheat codes? It gets annoying to grind every girl at the same time
Thank you very much in advance

Sean1100010

Jul 15, 2018
You should post it in this thread when you feel comfortable/ready, i'm sure everyone would like to see it, i would at least :)

Edit: Speaking of theories, Ayane is definitely going the yandere route soon, i've been replaying parts of the game and it's pretty clear it's gonna happen.
The issue is my analysis has MASSIVE SPOILERS and I want everyone to be as surprised as I was during my playthroughs. I'm not even done. I have to replay the whole game because I missed a scene and I need to review a few specific scenes (I mean a LOT of scenes, Selebus you brilliant creator. Would have said bastard but I don't wanna be rude). Also, I have a chapter on every girl. Ayane's tag line for her's is Hot for Teacher. Don't worry, I acknowledge the potential Yandere route. And I like Van Halen (RIP Eddie Van Halen). I can't help myself. I like music and over analyzing games.

ss4321

Apr 30, 2017
It is pretty clear, and I fear my actions in enjoying a H-game have only exasperated that... Am. Am I a bad person?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes