Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Where do you want the save to start off? If you want one that starts right at the beach event, scroll up to my last message, it quotes a post containing it. If you want one that starts right at the Halloween event (0.10.0p1, aka the current new content), let me know and I can make one real quick.
Hey thanks for the info! Ill use the one from the beach since I want to check out all the content from then on. Thanks m8!

Reactions: Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Selebus, I'm disappointed. You make Haruka (who's constantly being called Haru) and Maki do matching costumes, and they aren't related to harumaki?! You're clearly not ready to have kids. Your dad-joke game is weak!

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Good, I'd fucking jump off a rocket if I had a kid
Aww, come on, they're not that bad (just from the time they begin to talk up until they eventually leave the house and make terrible life choices); not that I have first-hand experience of raising my own, as the world doesn't need extra sarcastic assholes.

Now that I think about it, that wasn't a ringing endorsement for having kids.

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Aww, come on, they're not that bad (just from the time they begin to talk up until they eventually leave the house and make terrible life choices); not that I have first-hand experience of raising my own, as the world doesn't need extra sarcastic assholes.

Make a kid, then come back and gives us a positive one

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Clipboard02.jpg

What kind of monster does this? Who holds HEADPATS hostage? HEADPATS?!

I swear to Dog we need an amendment to the Geneva Conventions for this mf. This is a war crime, right up there with anthrax.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

I know right? Nothing's better than watching someone live in a lie!!!
Oh the despair we'll see and they'd experience will be GLORIOUS!!!
Or even wors- better, add them to the harem when "ready"!!!
Turn your family tree into a family circle and watch as your children collect every chromosome known to man!!!
\@ w@/

But if it's too much to handle, infanticide is the key!!!
Now infanticide is not something I support, It's something I recommend... > w>b

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 883988

What kind of monster does this? Who holds HEADPATS hostage? HEADPATS?!

I swear to Dog we need an amendment to the Geneva Conventions for this mf. This is a war crime, right up there with anthrax.
Look at the mockery of the Last Supper. The dev is clearly a heathenish satanic worshiper of some children eating Pagan god

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Make a kid, then come back and gives us a positive one
You want me to make a kid? HAHAHAHA, I'm not that heartless. Besides, genetics has dealt me a bad (good?) hand, so no doppelgangers for me. Anyways, I've already helped raise 6, and they turned out pretty great.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You want me to make a kid? HAHAHAHA, I'm not that heartless. Besides, genetics has dealt me a bad (good?) hand, so no doppelgangers for me. Anyways, I've already helped raise 6, and they turned out pretty great.
Come oooooooonn. It'll be fun

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
My boys, the Bad Kitty event... wtf do i do to see it? I completely all of the new content except for that. I need answers!

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I remember someone posting how to get the secret events for the 0.9 Part 1 +2...

could someone share?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I remember someone posting how to get the secret events for the 0.9 Part 1 +2...

could someone share?
I forget which events exactly were in the update, but I do remember happy events 8 and 9 were part of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there are other events, let me know and I'll post the requirements.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Just want to say. I used a box of tissues with the sad tears during beach event. I used a second box with laughter tears in the first couple events in Halloween . From Sana passing out over 3 words, to Kaori's "meat" dialogue, I was dieing.
Thank you again , Selebus!!

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Just want to say. I used a box of tissues with the sad tears during beach event. I used a second box with laughter tears in the first couple events in Halloween . From Sana passing out over 3 words, to Kaori's "meat" dialogue, I was dieing.
Thank you again , Selebus!!
Gotta love when a game you were expecting to use a box of tissues to wipe your lower head's tears with instead gets you to use that box to wipe your upper head's tears.

Reactions: Antosha and Chill-E
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes