JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Seriously, if I was Sensei, I'd risk possible death to record Uta using FLAVOR BEAM on Maya's food.

Perfect blackmail material.

Okay, after laughing wayyy too much, Sana and Kaori have moved into the top four:
  1. Rin + Futaba (I have a thing for girls with problems, sue me)
  2. Sana (MUST BE PROTECTED)
  3. Kaori (a girl that knows how to handle hot meat is, er, hot)
  4. Chika (because she's effin sexy, damnit)

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreLarry

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.10.0 Part 1] [Selebus] (2.31 GB)
732 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

722 MB rar unofficial maccompressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm stucked at Yumi's events. I can't trigger 'worst comes to worst' event all the other events after that. I have 187 affection with her. Help me please

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I'm stucked at Yumi's events. I can't trigger 'worst comes to worst' event all the other events after that. I have 187 affection with her. Help me please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the other events trigger based off that one, though there is "Token Tsundere" which requires the "Snake Venom" Tsuneyo event to be completed.

Thank you very much once again cckerberos for the event guide. I've gotten much mileage out of it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: cckerberos

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I just played the new halloween update, all the girls looked cool in their new outfits.
Seeing how action packed the special holiday events of the game are so far Christmas is probabbly gonna be a blast too, Good Job to Selebus as usual

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Gotta say, Selebus, that was a pretty brilliant move, turning the banner into a Koikatsu "Last Supper" parody. Also, Maya in the Halloween event channeled a bit of Chika in response to Sensei when she first appeared, no detail because spoilers and I don't see this as something I should put in at all even if I spoiler it, the burns are just flying, granted he pretty much ran face first into it by questioning her in the first place.

Last edited:

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I'm really really curious now about what Sensei was doing after he passed out with Yumi. She doesn't seem terribly bothered by it so it can't have been too unusual but strange enough that she commented on it....

rocco717

Jan 23, 2020
P.S. Selebus, if you really want me to not share this info and start just telling people about the cheat code, I'll do that.
How put the codes? Must enable console?

Reactions: Stijn

zey

May 17, 2019
Again even with the v10 update Android fails to work. It still wont install no matter how many times i attempt to install the apk. (I have the space)

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I just noticed a event for rin is crossed with red mark. Did i fail that event or what?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just noticed a event for rin is crossed with red mark. Did i fail that event or what?
Red and crossed out means failed, yes. If it's the one I'm thinking of because you mentioned Rin, you betrayed her. You already knew she loved Chika, she even specifically asks you not to make a move on Chika before she has a chance to confess. The trigger event that makes the Rin event you have crossed out fail is Schadenfreude, don't do it before the beach event. Long story short, you were a bad homie. If it isn't that event, I'm not aware of any other Rin event that does that, so I don't have an answer in that case.

Are these just pictures and no animation?
All main events are picture only, all lust events are animated. This is so the player doesn't get distracted from the story, which is the main focus. Also, I remember Selebus mentioning the animations only play while actually playing the game, not in the gallery.

How put the codes? Must enable console?
Computer in your room on the weekend.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Again even with the v10 update Android fails to work. It still wont install no matter how many times i attempt to install the apk. (I have the space)
I heard from someone in the Discord last release that some phones just have issues with RenPy games over 2gb. Issue was solved for him by having over 10gb of space on his phone.

if you’ve tried that and it still doesn’t work, I’d recommend giving the PC version a try and using an emulator to run it through your phone. There’s no issue with the APK itself as it works fine for the vast majority of people.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes