DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honesty, I don't have a single clue on how she could've noticed in like, under half a second to everyone but the entire memory to Sensei making it longer, and Nodoka somehow noticing (maybe something else than noticing) during that.
Nodoka seems very observant, so even something like Sensei's eyes glazing over would have probably been enough for her to get an idea that his mind went somewhere.

She later seems to be considerate enough to save something about Ami, that she thinks will affect Sensei, for when she thinks he can handle it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, she at least thinks she's got a grasp on Sensei's mentality.

The future Nodoka Ami plot is something I'm definitely looking forward to. She seems to be waiting for Ami to return to school and for Sensei to return to "normal", then she'll probably continue stalking Ami:

I mean, given that she knows what she knows - could be less supernatural and just that she understands why Ami won. Or maybe she realised just then (and the whole Sekai, Akira being the Boy, this fucking blanket, and Ami's relationship with him clicked).

Nodoka was probably around since she hung around Futaba, but like quite a few of the girls, she was going to the school that got swallowed at the beginning of Chapter 2, which is definitely something that hadn't happened before from Maya Prime's point of view.

If that never happened, Nodoka, Noriko, and Touka, etc, all wouldn't be in Sensei's class. Neither would Yasu. So, it's likely something supernatural was involved in that, and them being where they are, now. Something seemed to want the Nakayamas and Tsukiokas around Sensei.

Yasu also seems to be getting interferences and manipulated by something other than HOPE:

Frankly, Pareidolia sucks, but this "the world itself" seems to be the thing to watch out for. It may be manipulating Yasu, Makoto, and Nodoka at least:

"The world itself" also does not seem nice:

World also translates to Sekai, btw. So, the main Sekai roaming around, may be this thing, and Sekai seemed to imply she was up to something, back in Chapter 2:

There's also how Maya Prime was apparently experiencing, right from the start, Upside Down dreams:
Which were apparently strange to her, implying they were different than usual, and would imply something has been altering this timeline since the start.

Overall, some main notable differences in Chapter 1 before the school was swallowed, seem to be:
  • Yumi stopped Sensei from erasing himself in static.
  • Ami was convinced to become a Maid.
  • Maya was given that green scarf.
Sekai's shadow showed up in the event that led Ami to becoming a maid:
(Ami's Chapter 1 'Cute Girls and Stuff' Event. Which led to her next Event 'Divergence')

And The Shapeshifter/Himawari was the one who sold Sensei the scarves:
(Chapter 1 'Stray Cat' Main Event, and Chika's Chapter 3 'Rough Cuts' Event, revealed the Shapeshifter's involvement.)

These events also took place at the Mall which seems to be Pareidolia's territory based off the 'Amy' Happy Event mentioning the Pareidolia Mall, and the Mall suddenly being renovated in Spring/Currently.

Something has definitely been manipulating things in the background.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Possibly another box tidbit.
There are many references to the attic on Akira's current home, but we never get to see it either. Could be related or not.

Also, we joke all the time about how Chika is beyond believable levels of denial, but Akira literally spends the entire beginning of the game with Niki staring at him and not even once he's like "yep, that's Niki right there". I mean, there's enough to suggest there's something going on, but his levels of denial are off the charts as to where Chika's don't even compare lol

Reactions: derekthered56

corsair101

Apr 27, 2021
Also, we joke all the time about how Chika is beyond believable levels of denial, but Akira literally spends the entire beginning of the game with Niki staring at him and not even once he's like "yep, that's Niki right there". I mean, there's enough to suggest there's something going on, but his levels of denial are off the charts as to where Chika's don't even compare lol
I mean, that scene is Act 1 and at that point his memories are still totally shot - he's got no recollection of Niki or Noriko until Noriko joins the class, and even then he doesn't really remember much until the next Christmas Party when Noriko gives him the box of letters Niki wrote.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I mean, that scene is Act 1 and at that point his memories are still totally shot - he's got no recollection of Niki or Noriko until Noriko joins the class, and even then he doesn't really remember much until the next Christmas Party when Noriko gives him the box of letters Niki wrote.
I mean, yes, but also no. You're correct on his memory being shot. But it's not like it's a supernatural block or something preventing him from remembering, more like he's forcing himself not to.

In the first Chika bedroom event he glimpses at Niki's face on posters as he's about to leave, and a thought crosses his mind, he just dismisses it. When Ami first tries to seduce him and it's Niki's song playing, he begins comtemplating who the owner of that voice is, and if she's pretty. On the date with Makoto late at night, he says that he can't stand the billboards with Niki anymore, probably cause he's tired of having to actively blocking it out, but admits he probably just doesn't like pop music.

All this blocking is pretty much denial. When Sekai is involved he breaks down, or gods get involved. With Niki is just his hard denial at least as far as I have replayed it (before first reset).

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
btw, does anyone know where I can find the feminine tts used in the soundtrack? I know it's like the generic feminine tts but I don't even know where to start with finding it, especially since most search results in the modern age are about AI voice stuff.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Full save 0.40, bad uncle, good homie, all events route, ayane threesome, all cellphone images, tsukasa route chosen, affection >70 for almost everyone, lust >100 when grindable, headpats >500.

(guide mod was activated, and it will probably crash on loading if you don't have it too - why would anyone play without it is beyong me, so do yourself a favor and install it if you haven't)

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
So... apparently Kaori has been posting lingerie pictures of herself and she became super famous for it, and aditionally she was attracted to Akira from the start - and yet I had no recollection of this, nor do I remember this becoming a thing ever again (all before the first reset)

First, where are those pictures, queen of spiders? second, was Kaori doing this or is this Sekai or Pareidolia stuff so early in the game?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

I wonder if Selebus planned for one of the characters of that game to be Akira's mom from the start, cause if so it is very bizarre that she'd show up at his laptop when he's traumatized by his mom, and looks to Sekai as an alternate mother figure instead. Also, that other characters have played this game apparently?

"yeah Ami, guess what, I just finished that game that has your grandmother in it (and maybe Nodoka's mom as well?)."

EDIT: basically, I wonder if he just wasn't advertising his game and eventually thought "what if I made this character Akira's mom" and just never went back to take the references of the game out of LiL...

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
they're gone, what am i supposed to do? it would take any of you less than two minutes to post one of your own, and i can't find any by googling it.
Probably more that we don't have them, rather than not wanting to help.

Here, this one is from the christmas party, which should be around .38? bad uncle, good homie, ayane threesome, all events route (I don't think lust is enough for .39 different dialogues though, so you might want to edit that).

Spam ctrl a few times and it should land you on .39 pretty fast.

Reactions: Teitonii

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I wonder if Selebus planned for one of the characters of that game to be Akira's mom from the start, cause if so it is very bizarre that she'd show up at his laptop when he's traumatized by his mom, and looks to Sekai as an alternate mother figure instead. Also, that other characters have played this game apparently?

"yeah Ami, guess what, I just finished that game that has your grandmother in it (and maybe Nodoka's mom as well?)."
Considering Sensei in the first Reset apparently meets and talks to Saki from his 'Nothing is Beautiful' game, in the 'Everything is Connected' Happy Event, which if missed is called 'Nothing is Beautiful':

Which was long before Saki was revealed to be the name of his mother, I'd think it was planned.

Lessons in Love seemed to be intended to be a sequel to it. Of course, I could be wrong and it was just decided afterwards.

Nodoka's mom may show up in the remake, but that game only had a demo, and so far the only character from it that hasn't shown up in LiL (besides Josh?), is dark haired green eyed Reina:
She's kind of like Sana, Karin, and Maya all put together, based off what little was shown of her.

Miu, and Yuu, both showed up in the recent 'Rain King' Happy Event, along with Saki, Kanon, and Tsurumi:
Tsurumi also recently showed up looking not good in Nao-chan's Chapter 4 'What's in the Pot?' Event:
Some Info on Kanon and Tsurumi from Sel's side game that never came to fruition called 'Grow Old. Then Die':

The Demo of Sel's previous game 'Nothing is Beautiful' can be found on his Itch, btw, if anyone wants to play it and see where things may have started.

Last edited:

Teitonii

Jan 26, 2018
Probably more that we don't have them, rather than not wanting to help.

Here, this one is from the christmas party, which should be around .38? bad uncle, good homie, ayane threesome, all events route (I don't think lust is enough for .39 different dialogues though, so you might want to edit that).

Spam ctrl a few times and it should land you on .39 pretty fast.
this is giving me "
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Event'"
which when ignored makes the game start over from scratch. the save you gave the other guy for .40 finished also errors but ignoring that one seems to work?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes