Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
But other than it being her name it fits very well.
You really think so? Because i dont even think the old friend part does fit. She was his lover, mistress, aunt, his brothers wife, part of the family and abuser of him. Nothing of that i would really take equal to a old friend.
If there's a better theory I'd love to hear it.
Well, i have a theory, but it is really just from my own experience about how stuff like this can happen in stories you are working on and that have become so big that it became easy to overlook such small details. And that is that the "old friend whos name starts with a T" is an old reference to niki, when the name he planned to give her started with a T, only that he changed her name to Niki later, and just forgot that he had implemented this reference to an old friend who's name starts with a T.

But it is really just speculation, so take it with a grain of salt.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Pretty sure you got the bit with "aunt" wrong, she was his mother figure and not his aunt nor a relative to him.
Yeah, you are right, i did mean sister in law, i cant even tell why i wrote aunt. Maybe my mind turned his brother to his uncle for a split second or something. :unsure: I blame the fact that his "brother" isnt even really important to the story, so he could be something else and it wouldnt change anything.

daagagsdgd

May 9, 2019
You really think so? Because i dont even think the old friend part does fit. She was his lover, mistress, aunt, his brothers wife, part of the family and abuser of him. Nothing of that i would really take equal to a old friend.
Well, i have a theory, but it is really just from my own experience about how stuff like this can happen in stories you are working on and that have become so big that it became easy to overlook such small details. And that is that the "old friend whos name starts with a T" is an old reference to niki, when the name he planned to give her started with a T, only that he changed her name to Niki later, and just forgot that he had implemented this reference to an old friend who's name starts with a T.

But it is really just speculation, so take it with a grain of salt.
I'm pretty sure, however, as it's told in Happy Event Tick Tock, the girl died a long long time ago whose name starts with letter T was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure, however, as it's told in Happy Event Tick Tock, the girl died a long long time ago whose name starts with letter T was
I dont recall any of this. :unsure:

Edit: Tick Tock you say? I will reread the event and see what i get out of it.
Edit 2: Oh, the clock room. Yeah, i should have known by the name. Tbh, i would take everything from events that early that isnt confirmed in some way in later events with more than just a grain of salt.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I dont recall any of this. :unsure:

Edit: Tick Tock you say? I will reread the event and see what i get out of it.
Edit 2: Oh, the clock room. Yeah, i should have known by the name. Tbh, i would take everything from events that early that isnt confirmed in some way in later events with more than just a grain of salt.
I also think, the having sex with literally nailing to the wall is a obvious sign, that you are not suppose to take most if not everything literally here.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Teacher was probably used as the obfuscation because Sekai taught him what love is. (In the game leasons in love). And the messed up idea of what love is that he learnt from her is very central to his character.

Also I think she was a teacher right?(Or have I miss remembered?) Plus I think before we even fully know who she is she shows up in some happy events/blackout stuff in a teacher like role.

Edit: And regarding "old friend". He doesn't remember (and we would not yet have figured out beyond theories) who or what she is to him at the time of that event. So it makes sense for it to be vauge.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
And how could she be an old friend when the whole sinkhole and with it the new girls from the other school is something that maya prime cant recall has ever happened? So it would be even unlikely that they even knew each other from another loop, not even to speak of becoming friends.

Personally i would be careful with such old events, because i really would assume at least some of them include parts of storylines Sel has been droped/forgotten by now.
Just a minor correction, in the event "Two wooden doors" Maya says Molly and Tsuneyo do get transfered to class, but it's rare:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I admit, that alone wouldnt fully convince me, because of the nature of the events, but did not Ami also talk once about that her mother was a teacher? :unsure:
Im pretty sure she did, I don't have a screenshot of it though. But more relevant to the happy events, As we can see in the screenshots posted by somepersonoutofnowhere she is literally called "Teacher" in the text box before we know she is Sekai. So I think that's fairly conclusive.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Just a minor correction, in the event "Two wooden doors" Maya says Molly and Tsuneyo do get transfered to class, but it's rare:
Right, Tsuneyo isnt even from the other school.
Im pretty sure she did, I don't have a screenshot of it though. But more relevant to the happy events, As we can see in the screenshots posted by somepersonoutofnowhere she is literally called "Teacher" in the text box before we know she is Sekai. So I think that's fairly conclusive.
I still think those supernatural events are less of a proof for anything as something that is said by a normal event, just by the nature of them. Every time i see a supernatural event, my unreliable narrator alarm gets triggered.

Jan 1, 2024
I admit, that alone wouldnt fully convince me, because of the nature of the events, but did not Ami also talk once about that her mother was a teacher? :unsure:
She might've but I honestly have no clue what event could've had it pre-name reveal, although the only clue I can think of is gonna be one where either Sensei or Ami blackouts maybe before or after since I don't think they were able to talk about it in Chapter 1-2 but maybe a bit more in 2

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
She might've but I honestly have no clue what event could've had it pre-name reveal, although the only clue I can think of is gonna be one where either Sensei or Ami blackouts maybe before or after since I don't think they were able to talk about it in Chapter 1-2 but maybe a bit more in 2
I dont rememer either. But i would think it had to an event when she would talk about it. So maybe that one where she helps makoto to get over the death of her father or something like that?

Tommykjohnson1990

Jul 23, 2023
For the old friend whose name starts with "T" did no one think of the possibility or it being Akira's best bros? Todd, Tacoman, Talking Plants????

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes