Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Just wanted to point out that it's kind of fucked up that you're working on a highschool science project about bringing people back to life with someone that literally had her brother die.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wtf lol

Reactions: DeSkel15

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Ah yes, got it. I do interpret it as that with what she knows about the world and the bigger picture now, she just noticed how insignificant kirins little blackmail actually is. And that helped her to see it as the empty threat it always was. So she would have not allowed any of it to happen in the first place.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Since today is Chika's (who is genuinely one of my favorite characters) birthday and we're all supposed to be appreciating her I'm going to do just that.
One thing I like about her is that while she is obviously naive in that she doesn't see Sensei's infidelity, there is one perk. Rather than stressing about the concequences of her relationship, reliving past truamas, or creating new ones, she's living in the moment more than anyone else. She trying to be a good girlfriend now. Not just thinking about being one in the future. She's having kinky sex in weird places, organizing concensual threesomes, and reflecting on her role and impact in the relationship. Her romance aside, she still finds time to look out for her family and friends.

Chika is great and Sensei doesn't deserve her.
Also she's hot.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Sorry, you can have the double amount as a compensation.
Yup dual wield horse dick Sekai is the straw that broke the camels back. I'm gonna have to play Noriko's intro or something so that dual horse dick isn't the last thing I see when I "Bluejay" myself.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
How could you? Ron is best girl.
Well, as I am replaying, I'm slowly falling in love with her again - and that's probably why I forced myself to ignore her since that never came to be, and I had to stand there seeing her suffer for entire seasons.

Had also forgotten how she tries to hook you up with multiple people from the start of the game lol

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Well, as I am replaying, I'm slowly falling in love with her again - and that's probably why I forced myself to ignore her since that never came to be, and I had to stand there seeing her suffer for entire seasons.

Had also forgotten how she tries to hook you up with multiple people from the start of the game lol
I'm lowkey bummed we never get to do much with her still at this point but I love her arc - one of my faves. Otoha is so weird to Akira though atm.

I'm honestly tempted to use URM to change my 3some Chika flag to Rin instead of Yumi lol.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
You know there is just one correct answer to the threesome that will actually lead to an event and not just some additional dialogue?
...I did not. The guide mod didn't help here and I saw people talking about their choices and it sounded like only one was implemented with others maybe popping up later? Or have I misunderstood this?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
...I did not. The guide mod didn't help here and I saw people talking about their choices and it sounded like only one was implemented with others maybe popping up later? Or have I misunderstood this?
Selebus said many times that there is one route in the game where you get all events in one playthrough. And since Ayane's threesome is a thing, it's unlikely the other paths would generate events (just minor changes in dialogue).

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Well shit - I guess I need to tweak it. When does it even happen? I'm about 2/3s thru Chapter 3 and I need to redo that choice lol.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well, i know one choice gives you a threesome event and i also know that Sel has clearly stated multiple times there is a 100% route where you see all events. So, only one option of the threesome choices can give you an event, because otherwise it would be impossible to not miss an event.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Fair and I hadn't considered that. I am still new to this game and Sel's a mad genius, madlad or some combo of mad and on drugs with all these events.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Speaking of Chika, just finished the first event with Nao meeting her - lmao. Why is Chika so fucking wholesome but hot all at once. Probably helps that Chinami just adds to every scene they're in together too.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes