barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Btw, I still have trouble distinguishing Tsukioka mom and Tsukioka youngest daughter names. It always takes me a few seconds to remember which one is which when I see their names, Tsukasa and Tsubasa. Can you give me any tips on how to remember them better?
The only letter variation is B/K

B is first in the alphabet. Tsubasa is older than Tsukasa, but isn't the middle child (whose name doesn't follow the pattern), and therefore must be the mother. Thank you Sel for putting their birth order in alphabetical order.

Reactions: DeSkel15

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
but what can you tell me about himawari? Am I the only one who thinks she could be Akira's daughter?
maybe maya or ayane's daughter?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
but what can you tell me about himawari? Am I the only one who thinks she could be Akira's daughter?
maybe maya or ayane's daughter?
That she's the daughter of Akira and Ayane seems to largely be the most accepted theory yes. It is said Akira hasn't chosen her name yet, she's close to him and seems to genuinely want to help (as if she depended on it), she talks to and protects Ayane (which notedly calms down after talking to her), the color of her eyes, among other things.

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
That she's the daughter of Akira and Ayane seems to largely be the most accepted theory yes. It is said Akira hasn't chosen her name yet, she's close to him and seems to genuinely want to help (as if she depended on it), she talks to and protects Ayane (which notedly calms down after talking to her), the color of her eyes, among other things.
but I remember when there was the quiz event you were given the choice of your daughter's name, so was it a false choice?

Reactions: micemerald

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
but I remember when there was the quiz event you were given the choice of your daughter's name, so was it a false choice?
Could be the same person, and what Moyo means by not having chosen could be more like "he hasn't yet granted it to the individual known as Himawari as she's born", since it hasn't happened yet. You could choose a daughter's name right now, but until she's actually born and you give it to her it's like her name hasn't been chosen, even if you have a choice name ready.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You know, people wouldn't expect Io to do anything. But when you think about it, she's a drug dealer that also ninja infiltrated Akira's house - so who knows lol
I would believe it to be in her character. Especially with the manual skills she has.

Aug 20, 2021
Only reason I haven't completely written Nodoka off

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She seems and has stated to be doing things for a higher purpose. So I'm holding complete judgment until then. Obviously it doesn't make any of the things she did acceptable, but if it turns out she's right and she manages to break the world by doing it and freeing everyone, that would change a lot.
There’s not a doubt in my mind that Nodoka is gonna be one of the most valuable future members of the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad. Will be interesting seeing more potential drama between her and Yumi come up again, seeing as how it’s almost a guarantee that Yumi will make it to the roof at some point as well.

…Man now I’m just hyped for Reset 7, whenever that’s gonna be. I have a feeling it’s gonna be the craziest one yet (which is saying something).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes